Wake-Up Calls

"That's the real question, are you Jewish?"

~Mothman, to Anne frank

Please tiny 13 year old, you read the link porn and now you're here and I am very mad at it. Don't read this, like, please.

Arin's Pov: 

The day had passed, Dan and I had fallen asleep on the couch within each other's arms. 

Come morning, I was the first one awake and Dan had curled himself in my arms. The videos had kept auto playing and now we were watching some Indian dude building a whole ass swimming pool. All that fucker had was one single goddamn machete and I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE FUCK HE DID IT.  

I was about to yell at the TV about how  absolutely enraged this man made me, when I noticed that Dan was mumbling in his sleep and gripping my shirt. I shifted to get a better look at him, but he didn't seem upset, rather the complete opposite. His cheeks were flushed, and his brows furrowed, he was breathing a little hard too. 

I thought he might've been sick, so I placed my hand on his forehead but he just leaned into it. "...Arin." He moaned my name, and that's when I saw his Excalibur, fully erect through his boxers. 

Oh, oooooh. There was a wet spot on the tip of his peak. He was having a wet dream about me, the horny bastard. Oh shit. 

Well, I have two options here, either I could suck his dick orrrrrr not suck his dick. And like, hypothetically, it's up to a coin toss. But you know and I know that I am going to suck his dick. I trace my finger up his shaft, which caused him to buck his hips into my touch, he stirred but didn't wake. I lowered myself, so that I was eye level with Excalibur and wrapped a hand gently around it. Dan groaned at the contact, and I used my hands to pull his dick out. I used my tongue to lick his tip as my hands gently stroked up and down Excalibur. And I took it all in. 

Nine inches of dick, thick and raw, my best friends dick was in my mouth dude. I licked the tip within my mouth and hallowed my cheeks around him, Dans baby better tasted sweet and let my tongue yearning for more;  to think this was the taste of my best friend, I get to do this with the man I love. 

If I squeeze my glands as I push in his dick starts pulsing, and if I wrap my lips around him as I pull back he starts to leak like crazy. 

Dan was moaning more and, his dick twitching. I felt a hand go into my hair, gripping tightly as I sucked him. Fuck dude, I have to try taking it all in. I gagged the minute it hit my uvula, I can't take it all in. He pushed my head back down before I could pull back, his grip on my head tightening.

 "Fuck... Arin, I'm abouta spoot." Fuck man, he was twitching so much inside of me. He was clenching my hair hard as he moved my head to suck him just like he wanted. It wasn't long before he came, and I dutifully swallowed the class of 2031. I pulled back on his shaft as he got softer, he rode out his orgasm panting. 

"God Arin, thank you." He says sitting up as I wipe the remaining spoot off my chin. He pulls me into his lap and connects our lips. He runs his hand up my back as the kiss deepens. He pulls away and sighs contently.

"We should paint this room." He says suddenly and I chuckle.

"Where did that come from?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"Well we've started a new life here, a lot is gonna be happening in this room, I think we should change it up, make it ours you know?" He says holding me to him. I feel a smile spread across my face.

"Yeah, but what color?" I ask looking around at the beige walls.

"Blue!" He shouts and I giggle. 

"Only if we can paint the bathroom pink," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Duh Arin, what else would we paint it, fucking green?" He says sarcastically as he kisses my forehead. "Let's get dressed, we can start painting today." He says patting my thigh. I move off his lap and grab a pair of jeans and one of Dan's bigger t-shirts and slip it on. He smiles at me from the bed as he watches me get dressed.

"Take a picture darling it'll last longer," I say throwing his jeans at him as he starts laughing. He makes his way over to me leaving the jeans on the bed.

"Why would I take a picture when I could touch?" He whispers in my ear sending chills up my spine. He runs his fingertip across my jawbone before quickly turning around and grabbing his jeans. 

"Fucking tease," I mutter and I hear his chuckle.

"You know it, baby." He says getting dressed. "Also, you look adorable in my clothes." He says making his way to the kitchen to grab his keys. I follow after him grabbing my phone.

"Can we pick up food on the way there?" I ask and he smiled.

"Of course babe. Steak and Shake?" He asks and I nod quickly.

"You know me so well," I say grabbing the collar of his shirt bringing his lips to mine. I feel myself sink into him. I can't believe how lucky I am to find him. I loved Suzie, don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel like this. It never felt like this and although I regret not loving her the way she loved me. That is in the past now. All of that is over and with the dinner Saturday, we can finally move past this.