Sexy Times

NSFW; please, for the love of god don't read this tiny 13-year-old. 

"I personally love unsolicited dick pics."

~The crackhead named Stephan in a seven-eleven parking lot. 

Dan's Pov: 

"Uhh, well Link is probably hesitant. He likes Zelda, but he has feelings for the king like he feels that he needs to act on them." Arin was opening up, so my line of thought wasn't wrong. If I keep pushing the subject... 

How will he react? 

"So, do you think Link would cheat on her for the king?" The moment I even motioned towards cheating he flinched, his expression twisted between desire and reluctancy.  Guilt rushed throughout my entire self, I had backed him into a corner. Why the shit would I do that? Why can't you fucking talk to him normally? If he's felt like this, I should've been serious. I shouldn't have fucking asked him is he wanted to cheat. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the fuck can't I just be normal? Shit, I can't get out, I'm drowning, I can't breathe fuck fuck FUCK. 

"Link does like Zelda, he really does, but he might be in love with the king," he paused, maybe he could see the water drowning me, "I would want to be with the king if it were me." 

How... How did he pull me out with one statement? The water isn't collapsing around me, it's not even touching me anymore. 

Why do I want to pass the line? Once I go, I can't go back. But still...

I start to type. 

'"Well, I'm engaged to her but I love you. I love being with you, it's so different with you, I feel better. I don't know why but I can't ignore it." Link sighed he knew his face was a blaze of blush, his eyes downcast he refused to look to the big nose that made him feel this way.  

"Link..." The king's voice was so soft, Link had never heard him like this before. The king, with silent steps, approached Link, and with his pointer finger, lifted Links chin. They shared a look, at that moment The king's eyes were a true window to his soul. There was hesitance, mostly because of the big ass fuckin nose, but like magnets, their lips connected. 

The king's hands found the small of Links back; Link moaned just at the implication, allowing the king to slip his tongue in. Their bodies flush, Link wove his hands through the king's hair gently pulling the grey locks. The king pulled back from the kiss, his breathing deep and his face flush, one hand traveled towards Links ass.   

"If you don't want to do this, tell me right now. I don't want to do something you'll regret." Link could feel his breaths deepen, he wanted this so bad. He knew his voice wouldn't work, so he reconnected their lips and pressed further into the king. He could feel the kings big nose against his leg, already excited. Fuck he wanted that big nose so bad. 

The king grabbed Link in one fell swoop, both hands now firmly grabbing his ass. The king walked them to the royal bed chambers as Link unbuttoned the kings' shirt and planted his marks.' 

I could feel Arin shifting behind me, his breath hitched at the 'big fuckin nose' part. Fuck I was addicted to this, I want to keep typing I want him to be more riled up. Shit, is this turning me on? Fuck I need to stop, I want more, but he's my best friend, I have to stop. 

I turn back, to see what his reaction has led to.