Unheard Stories

"Bottom." 

-Scoffs King George seconds after he hears that Washington stepped down from his presidency.

Dear thirteen year old, you know what, fucking, read it, that's on you, we've given you so many warnings and if you're still here that's your business. 

Arin's POV

After I made all four of us pancakes and we finished eating we all got ready to leave. We had to drop Amy off at the hospital before the rest of us headed to the office. Dan drove while I got shotgun and the girls cuddled and over-all acted gay in the backseat. I don't really know how Dan feels about all of this but I'm so glad Suzie is back in my life. She's made leaps since the incidents and I am very proud of her. I can tell Dan has started to forgive her as well and overall be more comfortable with her presence. Don't get me wrong, alcohol stills scares the hell out of him so neither of us have drank a drop of it. Mine is mainly out of solidarity with him, I understand where his fear stems from. 

After dropping off Amy we made it to the Grumps office and Dan and I immediately started getting ready to film a new game called Ninjabread Man. As Dan goes to grab some stuff from the vending machine and chat with Barry, I launch the game and do a little test run. OH MY FUCKING GOD. This is literally just a retexture of a game we have played before. It is the exact same fucking music, sound effects, and plot as the other game but fuck it, it's almost Christmas, even though my boyfriend is Jewish. 

As a wafer door opens Dan goes on to talk about how much he loves wafers, pronouncing then 'whaffer.' He talks about his very frustrating habit of getting a wafer and a green tea from the vending machine and, and I quote, "calling that breakfast." Fucking I made him pancakes this morning dawg, are wafers and green tea better than my gay pancakes. 

"I'll be dead by forty." He jokes and I furrow my brow looking at him but not breaking character.

"Well, you're almost there." I say jokingly but reach over grabbing his hand and squeezing it making my best 'don't you fucking dare joke about dying on me Daniel' look, and I can see him smile.

"Don't worry, if whatever fucked up depressed teenagers writing our life haven't killed me yet I assume they don't plan too because of a wafer addiction," he whispers in my ear and I start grinning like a bottom and continue playing.

~~~~~~~

"We played it for five episodes because it was fun," Dan says talking about the Go Vacation game.

"I liked it, I just like hanging out with you," I mutter to myself quietly, forgetting my mic is two inches from me.

"Hey man, thanks." He says similar to the kid in the vine that receives an avocado for Christmas. Although that vine hasn't been written yet and vine isn't even popular right now. God, I have to stop hanging out with Minerva. Even though his response sounds awkward his smile is genuine and he set his hand on my thigh.

"I don't care about Go Vacation or bullshit like that," I say hoping the fans will play it off as they normally do.

"I don't even care about Game Grumps we can just sit here and touch on each other." He says and then starts chuckling squeezing my thigh harder. I giggle and try to concentrate on the game even though I can feel something start to rise. He joking starts to apologize as we made dead eye contact.

"You said it not me," I say jokingly as he rubs my thigh. 

"I wish I hadn't." He says laughing harder starting to lean in.

"I can fucking-" I pause laughing, "I can jam with anyone of the jams you're jamming on," I say quickly pecking my lips on his quietly.

~~~~~~~