Old Times

"How about you shut the fuck up, this is a metaphysical dick."

~Harriet Tubman, as a six year old child, talking to Thomas Jefferson about the massive girth of her cock, and just saying, Jefferson was jelly. 

Dan's POV:

Insomnia is a bitch, and I am its bitch in turn. It's the only bitch fucking me, because its top energy is on par to wearing  jeans that say 'anime tiddies' in sharpie. And now I'm sitting in our bed, Arin curled to my side, reading and responding to work emails. God all I'm thinking about is my family, I used a work excuse to not go home but I can't do that forever. I miss them, but I just...

I look to Arin, he's smiling in his sleep. It hits me fast, I love him. And I honestly want to spend my life with him; I want to wake up every morning to him, I want to fall asleep with him in my arms. I want so badly to let the world know that he is mine. But my family... I love them so much, I don't ever want to disappoint them. He is my everything and I don't ever want to let him go. I want him to be my family. 

 I run my hand through his hair, and he nuzzles into it. 

I'm going to tell them, I don't want to hurt them but Arin is my soulmate and I know that they will love him just like I do. Minus the sex, that's just for me. 

Just scrolling through the email something catches my eye. An email sent from Jason V with the sub head "d'club". I open the email.

"Dear grumps(?),

So, I watched the video you posted recently and I was like "they're talking about me!" I was a member of the totally not gay d'club. But I was super happy, Arin and I haven't talked in years and honestly, I really want to make a connection again.  And if you're reading this dude, HEY!!!"

Jason was the name of the guy Arin had mentioned.I read and reread and reread it over and over again. Looking for something, but it remains the same. I get that feeling that I'm becoming the jealous boyfriend, and I don't ever want to be that. I glance to the time, it's five in  the morning already and I just spent 45 minuets reading an email that was meant for my boyfriend. I close the laptop and take a deep breath and make a  mental note to show Arin the email so that he can fact check it. I place the laptop on the night stand and  scoot my self down so that I can hold Arin. He looks so peaceful. I gently kiss his forehead, and finally let my body relax into sleep. 

~~~

When I wake up, Arins still in bed with me. He's got his back to me and I nuzzle into him as I wake up. 

"Mornin'." I yawn and wrap my arms around him, I notice  that he's watching a YouTube video. 

"First off, morning breath. Secondly, someone made a whole compilation of us being gay!" I look at the screen a little closer, yup that's a twenty minuet video of us being OBVIOUSLY gay. Oh duuuuuuuude, that't ironic as fuck. 

"Dude, we are gay." I chuckle, and he turns so that he's facing me. 

"I know! And this is all stuff from before we even started dating, and it's literally so gay." He wraps his arms around me, and loops our legs together. "I'm surprised you didn't pick up on it." He leans forward, and has that look in his eyes right before he kisses me. 

"Well, I am a gay idiot." I lean down and kiss him, he's a  little more dominant than usual which I don't mind at all. He pulls back, with that dopey smile he has. 

"Go take a shower, I have something planned for us." I throw up a brow, but he just places his forehead against mine. "Trust me, you're gonna love it." I can feel myself smiling like an idiot.