4

Bella had to verify Liam's identity. The detective agency she had commissioned had no news, but she could not wait any longer. She had already contacted two other detective agencies to find out the whereabouts of her child. 

She immediately called the other detective agencies, and she did not believe it. All detective agencies could not find any news. There was a problem with Liam's identity. If Liam was her child, then Susie would also have a problem. 

Her eyes were deep, and she said to the other end of the phone, 'Help me find out Liam's birth history, and check if Susie is Liam's biological mother. Must be quick, I want to know the answer immediately."

After making two consecutive calls, Bella put down her phone.  When she looked at her pale face in the mirror, she sighed. The child was a biggest thought. She escaped death, it meant that God wouldn't be able to pass anymore and wanted to help her find a child. 

She looked at her eyebrows in the mirror. She looked like Liam's. If she wouldn't have that much doubt, but Liam's blood type was the same as hers. With so few people, Liam was the same as her, which made her doubt. 

She looked away from the mirror, opened the bathroom door, and slowly walked towards Liam. This child was extraordinarily resistant to unfamiliar people, but when she saw her, she was extraordinarily close to her. Was it not because of blood. 

"Mommy!" Liam's small hand touched her side, probably not feeling the body of Bella. Bella was aching, and she immediately went to bed and returned to Liam's side. "Liam, don't be afraid, Mommy is here!"  Bella said as she grabbed Liam's hand. 

"Mommy ..." Probably feeling the warmth from Bella, Liam's little face slowly returned to calm, and finally smiled gently. This smile was like a feather that gently floated into Bella's heart, but she was no longer willing to let go. 

'Mmm, Mommy is here. Sleep peacefully, Mommy is with you." Bella's heart could not help but flash a lot of regrets. She missed a lot of opportunities to accompany her children. It was her fault that she could not find her son, the child did not feel the mother's warmth when she was born and missed the child's growth. 

Her gaze was always on Liam, not enough to see this little child. Every movement on his face was remembered by her. Even though she was not sure that Liam was her child, she had subconsciously treated Liam as her child. 

This was the scene William saw as he grabbed the food container and entered the door. Bella sees Liam's eyes filled with maternal love. He was shocked. Bella seemed to have treated Liam as his own child. "Come on, let's eat first!" Putting the lunch boxes one by one, he tried to break Bella.

Liam lived only three years old. He did not want Bella to give up too many feelings. Bella had already suffered enough, and he did not want her to be hurt anymore. It was enough to make him suffer alone! Bella regained his senses. He had already prepared all the food. 

"Come on, let's eat." He walked over and held up Bella, then handed the chopsticks to him. "If you haven't eaten well for so long, you must be hungry. Come, eat more." As he said, he clipped the dishes into Bella's bowl. 

Bella feel that she was full of love. She was a woman and it was hard not to be impressed by such affection. When she ate the food that had been put into a bowl, she felt warmth in her heart. It's really nice to be protected by someone like that. No one but Mom had ever cared for her like this. Bella eagerly looked at William. There was a trace of dependence in her eyes that she did not know about. 

"William, thank you!" She said, but she thankful from the bottom of her heart. "Bella, I'm your man, you're still so kind to me, I want to punish you." William's tone with a hint of ridicule he looked at the blush on Bella, and smiled. 

"I..." Bella was a little embarrassed. Just now, she said it unconsciously. "I'm still very weak, I can't help you."  When she said that, Bella's face turned even redder. William's mouth smiled deeper. Bella's shy look would make him feel very excited. If it wasn't for her physical weakness, he would immediately punish this unbehaved little woman. 

"You're right, so you can ask for punishment when you're in good health. William's words made Bella look even rosier. She changed the topic and asked, "When can I leave the hospital?" She did not like a hospital at all. She did not like them at all. Also, her child was taken away in the hospital at the beginning. It was really hard for her to like the hospital after she had been imprisoned for so long. 

"Bella, your body needs to be nursed back to health, and you may need to stay in the hospital for a while." William knew about Bella, but her body was important and he did not dare to be careless. When he heard that he was going to stay for a while, Bella broke down. "Good, wait until your body is well, we'll be discharged from the hospital." William could not bear to see her sad look, immediately comforted.

"Mmm, I understand." Bella's tone sounded a little low. Bella would make William a little funny, but he did not laugh out of it. He just said gently to Bella, "Bella, I won't be afraid of the hospital, I will always be with you." Hearing that, Bella was slightly stunned, but she felt helpless.

There were too many accidents she had encountered during this period of time. Basically, she had just come out of the hospital and entered the hospital soon. Moreover, the things she encountered were getting worse and worse every time. 

"I hope this is the last time," Bella said sighing. William's hands cleaned the dishes slightly, then he made a precious attempt to guarantee, "It must be the last time!" He secretly decided that he would always stay by the side of Bella in the future. If there was something that needed to leave, he would have to send more people to guard.