42

William's tone sounded hoarse and sexy as if it was a feather, gently shaking her heart. Feeling his heart through the clothes, Bella trembled slightly. Suddenly, he lowered his head and kissed her. She felt as if she had been hit by a current. 

William couldn't control his impulse anymore and crushed Bella inside his arms,. Bella felt like she was a water grass. She rose and fell the waves until she did not have the strength anymore, And her whole body was exhausted. 

"No, stop it. I don't want it anymore ..." Before she passed out, she said this. William looked at Bella who had no consciousness now. He thought he had to ask her to exercise well in the future. She couldn't faint every time. 

Of course, if Bella wanted to know what he thought now, she would definitely scold him.  He was not an ordinary person himself. When he started doing that, he was as brave as a big lion, taking her down completely.

When she woke up, it was already dark, and Bella got out of the bed with her clothes on. She saw the unkempt bed and her face flushed with redness. "You're awake? Let's go to eat something." William leaned on the door and wore a smile on his face, seeing that Bella flushed. 

Bella was going to clean up the sheets. After all, the bed was telling what happened just now. If the nanny saw it, Bella would not able to face her in the future. "Wait, you go first," said Bella. 

William saw through Bella, then smiled and said to her, "Don't worry. I won't let people know about your privacy. Your privacy is my privacy too!" Bella was embarrassed with his words, then glared at him fiercely. "Huh!"

 This man was not only a big bad wolf, but also an old fox. He had already eaten her and even spoke in such a tone. "Bella, are you angry?" William immediately rushed up, but he still smiled. "Huh!" Bella didn't want to talk with him right now. She flushed. This man would definitely laugh at her when he saw her face.

"Since you've said that, you sort it out by yourself. I'm not willing to do it yet!" said Bella. Bella left the bed be there. She wouldn't be able to spare him if he dared to let the nanny see the unkempt sheet. 

She did not care about William's expression. She went downstairs to eat, but after walking a few steps, she heard the sound of the door closing behind her. "Sir, Liam said that he wanted to go to the room and play inside for a while," said the nanny, as she saw William closing the door. 

When she saw Liam's eyes staring at the room, Bella's heart tightened. If Liam went in, the baby sitter went in, then. William looked at Bella and found that the look of asking for help on her face was cute. 

He stopped teasing Bella and said to the nanny, "Wait for a while, I will take him to play after I finish my food."Hearing this, Bella was relieved. She picked up the rice bowl with one hand and pretended to eat as if nothing has happened, but her blushing face exposed everything. 

William did not say much, but he kept serving food for Bella. After eating, Bella wanted to go back. "I'll play with Liam for a while. Then I'll send you back," said William. At this time, Liam also looked at her with anticipation. Bella could not bear to let the child down, so she went upstairs along with them. 

"Dad, Mom ..." Liam was obviously very happy. When he saw that Mom and Dad were accompanying him, he was over the moon. At eight o'clock in the evening, it was time for Liam to go to bed. 

While he was sleeping, he clung tightly to Bella and wanted Bella and William to accompany him to sleep. A light flashed in William's eyes. Liam's request was his thoughts too. He looked at Bella. "Bella, you see that Liam requests you ..."

Seeing that the father and son were looking forward, Bella had to lie down. There were three people lying on a bed. Liam slept in the middle, while William and Bella were lying on both sides. Bella was a little weird, but she felt also very warm. 

They looked like a family! This thought popped out of Bella's mind. A family? She looked at the other side and found that William also looked at her. His gaze was too gentle, and it made Bella's heart move. 

At this time, Liam was already asleep. Bella quickly looked away and said to William, "Liam is sleep. I should go." When he heard Bella still wanted to leave, William felt frustrated, and he asked, "Bella, when will you promise to marry me? When will we be together?"

William was definitely serious. Bella did not doubt his intentions at all, but she still had concerns in her heart, so she could not immediately agree to him. "Maybe when I find my child."

Speaking of her child, Bella felt painful. Where did she find him? There was something strange in William's eyes. If the child would never be found, would she never want to marry him?

This thought made his heart anxious. Liam was her child and Liam would die before his third birthday, so he had to hide his information and not make her sad. If so, then she would never find her child!

Judging from the current situation, her guilt over her child was more than anything. If she didn't find the child, she did not have the mood to discuss marriage. "Bella, after we get married, we can look for your son together!" William still refused to give up and wanted to see if Bella would change her mind. 

"But I owe that child too much, so how can I dare to get my happiness before I find him?" Bella said in a deep voice. She knew what William meant, but she really couldn't do it.  "Bella, it's not selfish!" William frowned as he couldn't say anything more as he looked at Bella. 

maybe as time went by, she would gradually change my mind. "Let's go. I'll take you home." William got up, carried Liam to his room, and asked the nanny to watch over him. Along the way, Bella did not say anything, because she had thoughts of her child today. She was in a bad mood.