84

Susie was not wearing any clothes? This scene immediately made Bella angry. She said angrily, "I don't know what happened between you, but now that Susie is lying on you, it makes me ill. And why are you back without telling me?"

Bella's eyes reddened as she ran out.  "Bella..." William's heart tightened and he quickly caught up. But this time, Bella ran very fast and he did not catch up. Actually, Walker did not leave. when he saw Bella running out and her complexion was very bad, he immediately drove the car over. 

"Bella, did William bully you?" His eyes were filled with anger. Just now, he felt that there was something wrong. William did does not give her a call when he returned, which made him very confused. 

So he kept watching outside, but now he saw that Bella was sad and ran out of the villa in tears. Bella was surprised to see that Walker had stayed here for a while and did not care why his car was still here, she got into his car.

"Drive quickly." At this moment, her heart was filled with anger, so she didn't want to talk to William. She just wanted to be alone. "Okay." Walker glanced at William who had caught up. A dim light appeared in his eyes. he immediately drove Bella away. 

William came over. What he saw Bella got into walker's car and then left his light. A sharp glow falshed in his eyes. Why was Walker here? Could it be that he had sent Bella here? He couldn't let Bella misunderstand him. The reason why he didn't tell Bella he was back was that he had just gotten out of the military area and was going to look for her when he got the call of Susie for help. 

Susie said that she had been harassed,so he immediately went over tot he rescue and found that Susie was naked when he arrived. Susie was obsessed with cleanliness and she did not want to go to a strange place, so he directly brought her home. 

But what he did not expect was that Bella would come at this time. He could hardly explain everything the military area and was going to look for her when he got the call of Susie for help. Susie said that she had been harassed, so he immediately went over tot he rescue and found that Susie was naked when he arrived. Susie was obsessed with cleanliness and she did not want to go to a strange place, so he directly brought her home. 

But what he did not expect was that Bella would come at this time. He could hardly explain everything she saw. He immediately ran to the garage to start the car and quickly caught up. Susie saw him drinking fast from the window. 

Bella, I just made the first step, You cannot bear it now? William drove fast and immediately caught up with walker's car. The car made a mark on the road with a squeak. Walker's foot was still pressing hard on the brakes. Just now, as long as his reaction slowed down, he was about to crash into the car in front of him. 

Bella was frightened. She did not expect that William would have used his car to stop in front of them and force them to stop. She shouted angrily, "William, you are gonna kill yourself!" William did not answer, but only gazed on Bella. "Bella, come down, please listens to me and I will explain it." 

Bella was uncomfortable. She saw what he had done. Did he want to kill himself? She looked coldly at William. She was softened and now slowly calmed down. She wanted to hear what was going on. "Then tell me why would you allow a woman to lie on your bed?" Bella asked coldly. 

Walker just knew that Bella had been bullied, so he was not satisfied with William. Now that he heard this, he could not help beating William. "Bastard!" Walker's face was gloomy and he could not wait to kill William. Bella chose him, but he did not cherish her and even had an affair with another woman. 

William avoided and said with a gloomy face, "Walker, this is between Bella and me. It's none of your business." But when Walker saw that Bella had been bullied, how could Walker stop? "What Bella concerns in also what I concern.What I saw was that you bullied  Bella, so now I want to leave with Bella. It has nothing to do with you." Walker said with a solid tone.

"Who are you then?" William's face darkened and said to walker fiercely. "He's my friend. We've known each other for a long time and he certainly cares about me. Of course cares about me. Of course he can take care of me. COmpared to you, a man who came out later, he's more qualified as she thought about Susie lying on his bed naked, she said with anger. 

 "Bella, don't be ridiculous." William said with a cold face. He could explain what had just happened, but he could not tolerate Bella willingness to exclude him from walker. "Follow me." Walker immediately stopped him when he saw that William wanted to pull Bella to his car.  "She does not want to leave with you. Take care of you own business and leave her alone."

William became even angrier. There was a misunderstanding between him and Bella . He believed that it would be okay if he could explain it clearly. But at this moment, Walker interrupted them, which made him even less likely to explain to Bella clearly. 

At this very moment, Bella received a call from Aunt Fei, "Miss Bella, please come at once. Your father committed blood." Bella frowned, Daniel vomited blood at this time? She didn't believe that he would vomit blood, so what was he doing?

No matter what had happened, she still had to go to the hospital. She said to Walker, "Walker, send me to the hospital..." When Walker saw the change of Bella's expression, he immediately realized that something had happened to Daniel. 

"Bella, what's wrong?" William looked at Bella and asked in surprised. What had happened during the time he went out on his mission? He seemed to have missed something. Walker was involved, so he was a little closer to Bella. 

He wanted to stop Bella, but he was coldly pushed away. "William, I don't have time to listen to your explanation. I still have things to do. You'd better not keep up." Bella said. She then took Walker's car. Walker looked at William. He then quickly started the car and headed towards the hospital. William knew that something had happened. tis time, instead of stopping her, he followed up.