109

However, although Susie was very angry, she admitted her mistake. "Even if I was, I didn't do it on purpose. I'm only afraid of you being taken by Bella. You will ignore me. You are my only relative." William looked at her. She was just a child and was jealous. He woulnd't bother with her too much. He then told her not to do anymore. He nodded when she said yes. 

Susie saw that William was about to leave and wanted to invite him in, but he refused. Susie looked at the back of William. She was strongly jealous. She could not help when she saw that William was getting more and more infatuated with Bella. 

She drove out not long after William left. when she reached the door of Bella's home, she found that William's car was outside. her heart was distorted. Susie's sharp fingernails cut into her palms. She looked ruthless. 

She had been watching int he dark. She saw that William had left bella's home after a long time. She took out an envelope from aside and walked to the door of Bella's home. While no one was there, she stuffed the envelope from underneath into the house. 

Bella did you want your child? I'll let you know about the child's presence now. Shouldn't you have thanked me? The next morning, Bella dressed up and went out as usual. She realized that there was an envelope under the door and picked it up in doubt.

Who put this envelope here? But since it's here, it must be for her. Bella opened the envelope in confuse and found a report of a paternity test! Her heart suddenly shrunk. Whose parternity test was this?

The top of the A4 paper was written with the names of Bella and Liam. Bella's heartbeats were faster. She quickly turned to the end of the report and saw the result was... Mother and child relationship! Is Liam really her child? Bella's heart jumped violently.

But how was that possible? She had done a paternity test before, but Liam was not relate to her by blood. How could this be possible? bella was very confused. With the report in her hand, she could hardly control her emotions.

This report overturned the previous result and made her heartbeats faster. She finally did not hold back and ran out. She was going to find Liam!!! She was not at home when William came to pick bella up. Even the door was not properly closed, which made him nervous. 

"Bella, Bella..." After looking up and down for a moment, William did not find Bella and realized that something had happened. WHen did she go? It seemed that she had run out, but what caused her to rush out so quickly that she did not even close the door?

Just as William was anxious, bella went to William's home.  At this time, in order to pick her up to work, William had already arrive at her home. SHe came here to collect Liam's sample. William would not find out. 

The nanny was a little surprised to see that Bella had come and said to her, "Miss Bella, Sir William is going to send you to work. Why are you here?" When she heard the words, Bella's eyes flashed. 

She remembered that William was also in the hospital when she and Liam did the paternity test. Maybe he charged the report. This time, she didn't want to be found by him. She pinched the paternity report inher hands. She still could not fully believe that the paternity test was really, but she had to verify it again. 

"I suddenly found out that the  blueprints of the Purple Mountain Villas were here. I wanted to take a look at it before I go to work, so I came here to take it." Bella found an excuse and explained to the nanny.

"Oh, alright," The nanny did not doubt it, but just smiled and asked her to do her own work. Bella pretended to go back to the room and get the drawings. When she came out, she went to Liam's room. Liam was still sleeping. His little face slept pinkly and was extremely cute.