30

At this moment, Toni found that she was lying with a man, and her body was bruised. "Ah!" Toni exclaimed. She had never thought that one day, she would lie in bed with a strange man.

'Who are you? Why are you in my bed?" Toni asked fiercely after screaming. she pulled the blanket tightly, trying to cover her body, but the marks on her neck still explained everything. 

"This young lady, you claimed onto my bed yourself. Why did you look like you were raped?" Toni was suddenly surprised. What? Did she climb onto his bed? How could this be!

"No... how could I climb onto your bed myself, you rapist? I'm going to  kill you!" Toni felt ashamed and resentful. She hated this loathsome man in front of her. 

The man looked at Toni in surprise, as if he was a little confused that she would be so angry, but then he disdainfully moved his eyes and looked at the clothes on the ground. 

The man and woman's clothes were scattered on the ground, telling the things that happened last night.  He straightened up, and the scratches behind him were the evidence. "Look, do I still need to explain?" The man's words had a slight contempt. There were a lot of women who wanted to sleep with him. They had never done this as Toni did. After she had sex with him, she pretends to be wronged. 

"You ... I ..." Toni's heart sank. She was drunk last night and didn't remember clearly what happened last night. But she still remembered that she was still awake and went home from the bar at that time. 

But ... 

How could she appear here? could someone frame her? Toni's heart was panicking. If someone framed her, then there would be a lot of people outside.

She was right. The Bates family had already arrived here since Toni did not return home last night.  "Toni, are you inside?" Hearing the voice of her family, she felt even more flustered. 

"Huh, you woman really has a calculating mind. You actually even called someone to catch us." The man's eyes became even more disdainful. He got up and put on his clothes in front of Toni. 

"I ..." Toni felt reluctant to be seen than anyone else's at this moment. Her heart was terrified. If she could, she really wanted to hide right now. 

At this moment, the outside was in a hurry. The man's eyebrows frowned and he opened the door. 'Toni?" Seeing the scene inside, the person who had just entered was shocked. 

When Walker saw the messy scene inside, he immediately guessed that it had something to do with William. The Bates family was searching Toni for a whole night. finally, they got the news that Toni slept with a man in a hotel, and the news quickly spread out. 

Bella was a little surprised when she got this news. how did she sleep with another man in a hotel? Did she really want to be with William? How could she make such a scandal happen?

She immediately thought of the words that William said that no one else could hurt her. Did he arrange this? How ever, she did not want to care about Toni. Toni had done so much to her. Whether it was good or bad, it had nothing to do with her.

It was not too long before Walker came to the hospital in anger.  Toni was framed in this way. No one could do this, except William. "You did this, William?" Walker's gaze was gloomy, and when he saw that Bella was on his side, his anger was even worse. 

"Walker ..." Bella looks at Walker a little worriedly, knowing that he was worried about Toni. William frowned, and when he saw Walker's angry expression, he said with a cold expression on his face, "I used her way to treat her. If you don't have Bella's protection, you can't escape."

William did not deny it and he cast his eyes on Walker. Walker's pupil shrunk violently. He did not expect that William would not only admit it but even said so. 

"Do you know that she is infatuated with you and you destroy her? You've been treating her like this!" Walker gritted and punched towards him fiercely. 

William blocked Walker's fist without any effort, and a coldness flashed in his eyes. "Although she's infatuated with me, that's not the reason that she can frame Bella?"

Speaking of Bella, Walker's anger weakened somewhat. he also knew what William was taking revenge for Bella. Toni almost harmed Bella.

"But... Nothing happened between me and Bella. Is that necessary to treat Toni in such a way?" Walker said bitterly. "If something really happened, do you think you can still stand here right now?"

William's tone was cold, and he looked at Walker ironically as if he had seen through his actions. That's right!

He had come here to another purpose, not just because of Toni, but also because he wanted to see Bella. He wanted to know if she was good or not. William saw through Walker's thoughts. He came to see Bella in the name of protecting Toni, which made his heart feel uncomfortable. 

"Walker, I can forgive you for being unreasonable today, but don't continue to challenge my bottom line. Otherwise, you can never imagine the consequences."

Walker's heart trembled and his gaze turned to Bella. This was the first time he had seen her since that incident. There was a trace of nervousness on her face. She should have been afraid that he would fight with William. 

He had been thinking about her for the past few days and had not found her at her house, because she had been staying here. Knowing that something had happened to Toni, in addition to his anger in his heart, Walker still had a trace of anticipation. because he knew that he would be able to see Bella when he came to look for William. 

As he expected, Bella was here. "William, I want to have a private conversation with Walker."

She originally wanted to wait until Liam's illness was better before telling Walker, but now she felt like she should take the opportunity to make it clear. "Okay..."

William's eyes flashed. Of course, he knew what Bella meant. He believed in Bella, so even though he felt a little jealous at the moment, he still agreed to go out.