105

Seeing that bella cared about the ring so much, William laughed. She cared about the ring, which meant she cared about him. And her current behavior showed that he was very important to her. 

Bella returned to the office immediately. She took out the key and opened the door. She searched beside the printer and the ring had  disappeared. "That's is weird. I obviously put the ring here. How could it be gone?" Bella frowned as she looked around the office and found that there was no trace of the ring.

This time she was even more anxious. The ring was designed by WIlliam. How could she easily drop it? But she searched through the entire office and could not find the ring. She even searched the washroom and still could not find the ring.

She clearly remembered that the ring was beside the printer. how could it disappear? Moreover, the office door was locked. Most people could not enter, not even take the ring. Suddenly... There was an idea in Bella's mind. Most people couldn't enter. It didn't mean everyone couldn't enter. At least, Daniel had a key to enter. 

But it was just a ring. No matterhow expensive it  was, Daniel could not be so greedy tos teel it, right? Bella couldn't figure it out, but she focused on her father. The company had already entered the lunch break and many people were resting. When Bella walked in Daniel's office, Aunt Fei said that Daniel was out. But she saw from the window that daniel got into a car. A young woman was sitting in it. Aunt Fei could not see clearly because she was too far away. She could not describe the appearance of the woman. 

But this news made Bella even more confused. Daniel followed a young woman out? Who is this person, is it Daniel's mistress? Or is it someone else? "Okay, I know. Keep watching. If there's any news report it to me immediately." As Aunt Fei agreed, Bella walked outside. Bella immediately called Williama nd told him about Daniel meeting a  young woman. 

William immediately became alert and said that he would investigate the woman properly. He had suspected that Daniel was being instructed before, so he would have such a series of actions. But he did not investigate her identity out before. When Bella told him that Daniel was meeting with that woman at this moment, he quickly ordered someone to investigate. 

At the same time, Daniel went to the suburbs.  Daniel looked at Susie with a flash of fear in his eyes. Susie dressed nobly. This woman seemed to be beautiful and noble. She was surrounded by an elegant aura, but her fierce appearance seemed definitelylike a female devil to him.

"What? Now that the White Group's crisis is over and there's also a chance to go public, so you want to break your contract?" Susie raised her delicate nails. They were red under the sunshine and seemed to be extremely enchanted and  cruel. 

Daniel saw her bright red nails. His body trembled as if the bright red was stained with blood. "No... no, I just don't think the time is appropriate. Besides, I did something. But everything I did before was useless." lest Susie would do anything to him.

"Excuse..." Susie looked over fiercely. Her sharp and vicious eyes made Daniel fall to the  ground in fear. "What a waste. This little fright scared you like this." Susie was disdainful. When she saw that Daniel wanted to retreat, she immediately grabbed Daniel's collar. 

Daniel was frightened and thought of something. He immediately said to Susie, "Right, yes, I took that ring." Daniel immediately took out the ring anxiously and thought about using this ring to let Susie soften.

When Susie saw the ring, she was furious. SHe took the ring from his hand and pushed Daniel down to the ground. She wore it on her hand immediately. However, this ring was specially designed for Bella by William. Her finger joints were bigger that Bella's, so the ring got stuck on her joint. This made Susie ruthless and very angry. The ring was thrown to the ground. 

"Bella..." Susie said fiercely, watching the ring  rolling on the ground for a few rounds and then stopped. The anger in her eyes did not alleviate. When Daniel saw Susie acting like this, he scolded bella the slut fiercely in his mind. If it was not for Bella, how could he have met this witch? 

Damned Bella. When the White Group was settled, he would definitely break up with her. "That ... Actually, you're not the only one who hates bella. I hate bella as well. She caused my daughter Vanessa to go crazy. I can't wait to kill her. But Walker and William protected her, so we didn't have a chance at all." Daniel said sadly. 

Susie looked at him coldly. Of course,s he was clear about who Daniel was. When she heard Daniel saying that, she had no surprised at all. The reason why she had brought Dnaiel was because she was afraid that as long as the White Group goes public, he would no longer be controlled by her. 

"You're right. Without Bella, you could own the entire White group and my dream can come true. So you have to help me cope with Bella. Right?" Susie's tone was very dangerous. Daniel's trembling did not stop. However, the moment he heard that he could own the entire White Group, his heart started to surge. 

Susie looked at Daniel disdainfully,then continued, "Don't worry, if anything goes wrong with the White Group, I will definitely help you."  Susie thoughts flashed through Daniel's mind, but when he thought that Susie could give him 100 million dollars, he thought that she was definitely not a common person. Presumably, helping the White Group was just a simple matter for this woman. 

"As long as you command, I will do what you want." Daniel immediately said flatteringly. Susie's eyes flashed. Just as she was about to say something, someone said something in her ear. A  panic flashed in her eyes. 

Then she said to daniel, "William is coming here. If he asked you why you're here, just make an excuse and don't expose my existence." Daniel nodded staggeringly. When he saw that Susie quickly picked up the ring thrown on the ground and then evacuated, he was still on the ground. "Chief william, this is the place." When the guards brought William here, he saw Daniel falling on the ground embarrassedly.