65

Bella knew William's meaning very well. Even though she got intimate with William many times, it had always been William who took the lead and her heart was still very shy.

"William, are you asleep?" Bella finally could not help but ask. "No, can I help you?" Hearing Bella, William smiled, and he knew that Bella would not be assured to let him sleep on the sofa. 

"No..."

Bella regretted asking him. If he said he was uncomfortable on the sofa, what should she do? Let him sleep in the bedroom?

"Bella, I can't sleep. How about you come out and chat with me?" William's voice came again. Bella was hesitant. He wanted to let her go out but after that...

However, he did not seem to mean that, and  Bella was assured. 

She removed the cupboard and opened the door and she saw William standing in front of her. 

"You ..." 

Could it be that he had been here all the time? He heard the movements that she had just moved the cupboard. Her ears became red, and Bella was bashful. 

"Well..." Could it make him angry that she put a cupboard in front of the door? She looked up and saw the smile in William's eyes.

He was not angry? This surprised Bella. "Aren't you angry?" Bella asked. She was probably used to being punished by him. 

She wasn't quite comfortable with the relaxed William. "Why will I be angry?" William asked with his eyes smiling. 

"I thought..." Bella couldn't even hear herself. "You still opened the door in the end, didn't you? So I'm not angry. You just felt awkward. You still have me in your heart, so what else can I be angry about?"

Bella felt the extra warmth in her heart. It felt good to be understood by others. "Come, let's go over there." William pulled Bella's hand towards the sofa. 

The quilt on the sofa remained unchanged, so it seemed like William had never laid down. Did he stand at the door before she spoke to him?

Bella was a little surprised. What if she didn't ask him? Was he just waiting at the door? "William..." Bella was interrupted by William before she could say anything else.

"William, or husband, you're wrong this time. I should punish you!" I should punish you!" The punitive kiss landed on Bella's lips with the utmost gentleness. 

When they separated, Bella felt her body softened. "You..." This man was still stingy. He punished her because she had just called him wrong. 

However, she felt a little sweet in her heart. She felt like she was being cherished and cared for by William. "Well ... When did you start falling in love with me?" This question was the one that Bella wants to know the most. 

In the beginning, William broke into her life. At that time, he had said that he wanted only her. In the past,  she did not believe it, but now she believed it. 

There were various kinds of women around him? Why would he be interested in such an abandoned woman? Moreover, she could realize that his feelings for her were real.

However, att he beginning, she didn't even know about William. She had never even met him before, so why did he like her? Hearing Bella , a light flashed in William's eyes and  said, "A long time ago..." 

He didn't tell Bella the exact time, because he wanted her to think of it. He clearly remembered that at first, Bella was pure like a blooming lily. Her freshness made her shine, and he could no longer look away. 

At the time, she did not know his name, But in the warm afternoon, she would read a story to him. At that time, he asked, "Do you have someone you like?"

He was already an adult, but she was still a little girl with a ponytail. When she heard this question, her face looked flushed, but she immediately dimmed. "I like someone, but he doesn't like me."

At that time, he felt the suffocation in his heart. As he listened to her story, he could not wait to kill the man she liked and replaced him. 

He kept an eye on her silently until she married Tony. Unexpectedly, their fate did not end at all. Instead, they just started. On that night, Bella was drugged, and then there was Liam...

When she saw that William fell into his memory, Bella was filled with doubt. She didn't remember she met William in the beginning, so she could when she saw William's attachment in his eyes. 

"Did we meet a long time ago?" Bella asked. William laughed and his eyes stared at Bella. He nodded, "Yes." 

That would be good if she could remember the past, but he wouldn't force her to do that. After all, the future would be the most important thing. Of course, he didn't want Bella to keep that memory in mind. 

Bella tried to think hard, but in the end, she did not remember what had happened before. However, knowing that William had feeling for her from the beginning, she felt very warm. 

This feeling of being cherished was the first time she felt that she had lived for so many years. In fact, she still regretted it. Why did she forget what had happened? However, in retrospect, in her lush years, apart from Tony, she did not really care much about other men. 

"William, tell me your past." She suddenly wanted to know more about William. She only knew that he was a young leader, but she did not know anything about his past. 

But she was sure that he had to pay a lot for his current status. William was glad that Bella took the initiative to ask him about his past. When she asked this, it showed that he had become important in her heart. 

Holding Bella in his arms, a warmth floated across his face.  "I joined the army at the age of thirteen. I started as a soldier and went up step by step. I went through some wars, made some military exports, and later became the head of the army," William said lightly, without mentioning the hard work. "That's it?"