16

Bella sees that she had eaten the food. She coughed lightly and wanted to say what she had prepared. 

She didn't want to hurt Walker, but she didn't want to know that there was no end, but still gave him hope. 

"Then, I have something to say to you, Walker." After putting down the tableware, Bella eagerly said to Walker. 

"Okay, you say that ..." Walker's tone sounded especially gentle. Looking at Bella was like looking at a treasure that he treasured. 

Bella pursed her lips, but since she had already decided, she would not hesitate. 

"Walker, what I want to say is..." 

Just then, Walker's phone rang. 'Sorry, I'll answer the phone..."

Walker frowned. he saw the name of the caller Toni on the screen and pressed the answer button. 

"Cousin, cousin, come and help me, someone wants to force me and violently me ..." On the phone, the voice from Toni was terrified. 

Her voice was so loud that even Bella, which was sitting opposite to Walker, had been heard. 

"Toni, where are you?" Walker immediately asked anxiously. 

"I'm trapped in room 318 of the Marriott Hotel. Brother, come and rescue me. I'm so scared."

Walker hung up, his face looked anxious. "I've got to save her every time." Walker quickly got up. "Wait, Walker, I'll go with you."

Although Toni was hostile to her now, Toni had helped her before and she didn't want to let her go wrong. 

"Okay ..." 

Walker looked at the anxious Bella, knowing that even if Toni had hurt her, she did not want to let it happen. If she did not bring her, she would probably not be at ease and nodded in agreement. 

Fortunately, Toni was also at this hotel. The two of them went directly to the room department and found room 318. 

"Toni, are you inside?" Walker immediately knocked on the door, but strangely, the door opened. They were anxious and did not suspect that they rushed in. The first time they looked for was Toni, they found that there was no one in the room. 

"What happening? Everyone is gone?" Bella frowned as she looked at the empty room. "Toni," Walker frowned, apparently he also smelled an unusual breath. 

They were focused on the room at the moment, They did not notice the shadows behind them. Just as they felt something was wrong, the back of their heads were beaten down fiercely. 

They both fell into sleep and fell to the floor unconscious. "Hmm, Bella, it's cheaper to follow my cousin." Toni came out from the side and looked at Bella gloomily.

She then ordered the person on the side to move quickly and took Bella and Walker's clothes off and carried them to the bed. Then they took pictures of the two of them. Toni used an anonymous number to send a message to William.

When William received the message, his face instantly turned bad. "Things are about the same. You guys have settled the following matters. I need to go out." 

William rushed to the hotel. He quickly reached room 318. Looking at the closed door, his eyes were filled with rage. He lifted his leg and kicked the door open. 

The messy clothes spread all over the floor, reaching from the door to the bed. William reached the people on the bed and felt very angry. 

Bella hears the voice. he stumbled awake and felt something wrong, struggling to open his eyes. The first thing walker sees is William's angry eyes. 

What happened? She looked around and found that she was lying on a bed with Walker. Moreover, there was nothing on her body.

"Ah..." Bella exclam, but her face was panicked. How could this be? How could she lie on the bed naked with Walker? "William, it's not what you think." Bella eagerly explained lest William was misunderstood. 

She wanted to get up, but her naked body did not have any clothes. Such a scene would be misunderstood personally. When he saw the naked arm of Bella, gloomy anger flashed through William's eyes. 

At this time, Walker also wakens up. When he saw the situation in front of him, he was also startled."Bella, are you ok?"

He had already thought about what had happened. It was Toni that he had Bella had been framed. He looked at Bella with a hint of guilt, and if Bella had not come with him, he wouldn't have been framed like this. 

"Walker, I need to pay the price to touch my woman." William rushed fiercely and punched Walker. "No..." Bella stops immediately. She knew that she and Walker had been framed. 

"Nothing happened to us, William. Really!" Bella explains as much as she could. "You dare to say that this man has no intentions for you?" William saw that Bella protect Walker at this moment. 

"William, listen to me, we really haven't done anything. We've just been tricked by people. After we entered this room, we were stunned. I only woke up until you came." The explanation was clear, but when she saw the face of William, she was in a panic. 

Seeing Bella like that, William was hurt. How could he not know who he was? Although he was angry, he was not confused. Even though Bella lies with Walker naked, he still believed that Bella did not do anything that was sorry for him.

he had never suspected her! But this scene still made him angry. If it wasn't for Walker's entanglement, how could this happen today, so he could not wait to kill Walker to calm his anger? 

However, when he saw that Bella was in front of him, the more he became angry. Even though he was angry, William took out two bath towels from the bathroom and threw one to Walker, "Dress up first."

Then he wrapped Bella tightly with a bath towel, then took off his coat and put it on her.  When Victoria rushed over,  she was shocked to see what she did. Until this time, did William want to protect Bella? This was completely different from what she had expected.