110

bella did not to go back to the office. Instead, she found Aunt Fei first and gave her the information before returning to work. When Daniel came back, he looked downcast. he seemed to have changed a lot. 

Bella did not sympathize with Daniel's pitiful appearance at the moment. She was busy with her own affairs. When Daniel returned to the office, he saw an envelope on the table and frowned. However, when he opened the envelope and saw the contents, he was astonished. 

"Bastard! Slut!" Daniel tossed the picture on the floor like he was crazy. Aunt Fei looked over and was shocked to find the indecent photos on the floor. "What are you looking at? Get out!" Daniel scolded fiercely. 

Aunt Fei did not want to cause trouble and immediately walked out. At this moment, Daniel suddenly thought of something. His old eyes narrowed and asked Aunt Fei,"Where did these photos come from?" Aunt Fei shook her head and said that she did not know. 

Daniel looked at Aunt Fei sharply for a long time and gave up when he saw her confusion. It didn't matter who put the photos here. The slut was more important! The slut not only transmitted AIDS to him, but also cuckolded him with so many lovers. At this  moment, being a cuckold was really uncomfortable. 

After losing his temper in the office, Daniel still did not calm down. He had gone to the woman earlier to confirm that she had acquired AIDS. At the same time, he had also checked himself and found that he had also been infected. The woman had also lied to him, saying that she was infected. The woman had also lied to him, saying that she was infected during the blood transfusion. It was very painful but he accepted it, but he never thought that the reason for her illness was...

The more he thought about it, the angier he was. He could not wait to kill the woman immediately. Daniel coulnd't help but look for the woman again, while Bella followed him leisurely and edited a group message to send out. Now that she had taken over all the high-level executives, the White Group was in her hands. Daniel wanted to give her a useless position, but the current situation was that Daniel was useless now. 

Just as Daniel arguing with that woman, Bella showed up. Of course, behind her were the important executives of the White Group. When Daniel saw bella and these people, he suddenly panicked, "Bella, what are you doing?" Daniel wanted to hide the fact that he had AIDS. If everyone knew about his condition, how could he stay in the company?

Bella just looked at Daniel coldly. Now he was panicked? But it was already too late. "You don't have to hide it. We have already known your condition." Bella said to Daniel. God knew how happy she was at this moment. Daniel finally paid  for it. Didn't he pretend to be sick? He was really ill now and even infected by the fatal AIDS. 

"You..." When he heard Bella, Daniel was frightened. he looked at the others and saw the same disdain on their faces. His heart sank. "Daniel, we're sorry to know that you've got this kind of illness. Since you're seriously ill, I think it's better for you to rest at home." At this time, someone behind bella had stood up and said to Daniel. He was indistinguishable when saying. 

Hearing his words, everyone behind him nodded. Daniel looked fiercely. Once he got AIDS, these people wanted to force him to leave the company. How could this be possible? Suddenly, as if he had thought of something, he gazed fiercely at Bella.  

"Bella, all of this is your plan, right? You not only used me to enter the White Group, but also wanted to get the entire company. So you deliberately let me get such a disease, right?" His eyes were scarlet with fierce light. he started at Bella fiercely as if he were a dying serpent that was about to make its final attack. 

When she saw Daniel acted like this, bella smirked. "I didn't expect you to overestimate me. What's the benefit of doing this? You have liver cancer and you only have less than three months. I only have to wait three months to get the company. Why would I do this? Isn't this a risk for me?" Bella said disdainfully.

Even if she wanted Daniel to die, this was not her expectation. bella would not be able to do such disgusting things. "You..." Daniel couldn't breatheand his old face turned red. His fingers were trembling as he pointed at bella. There was hatred in his eyes. 

But it was he who used the fact that he had liver cancer to gain the sympathy of Bella and used her? At this moment, bella revenged and he could not even tell the truth. "You are not in good health and is no longer capable for staying in the company. Don't worry, I'll run the White Group well." Bella said to her father. 

However, no matter how good this company was, it belonged to her. It would have nothing to do with Daniel. "You, bella you slut..." Daniel scolded fiercely. His face was filled with hatred, but at this moment, he had become a loser. No one would stand on his side.  

"Daniel, I think you should listen to Bella. Stay at home and rest well." 

"That's right. bella is your daughter after all. Don't you want to hand over the company to her?" 

"Yes, we're also seen Bella's capabilities during this period of time. bella can always lead us to go further." bella watched these people attacking him with satisfaction. These words were undoubtedly a knife for Daniel to stab into his heart. Did it hurt?

However, he deserved this. Today, you paid for what you did to hurt my mother and me for so many years. "You ungrated bastards. Don't forget that you guys were promoted by me. Why do you want to go to her now just because she has a powerful supporter?" 

Daniel was still unwilling and tried to use the past promotions to make these people change their minds. But he was wrong. If he didn't get AIDS, maybe these people would be wary. But now that he had AIDS, the entire company would collapse with him if the news spreading. So the best way would be asking him to retire early to prevent something bad from happening.