104

Bella took her hand back angrily. She looked at William angrily. It wasn't until they arrived at the room of restaurant did William let her go. "What do you want to eat?" William asked. Bella was still angry because of what had just happened, so she ignored his question.

"Okay, since you don't want to order, then I'll order it." WIlliam, as always ordered a list of dishes which Bella liked to eat. Bella suddenly remembered that Susie had cooked ribs for William before, but he did not order it. So she added. 

"I'd like one braised spareribs." Hearing that, William's eyes lit up and he understood what Bella meant. He felt sweet. Bella was embarrassed rand turned her head away immediately. "Okay, that's all. Hurry up and do it." William said to the water. As the waiter's eyes became even more obvious, " You're so concerned about me. I'm really happy." 

Bella trembled slightly. She had just accidentally remembered what he loved to eat. She did not expect him to be so happy. "But how did you know that I like to eat spareribs? I didn't eat many spareribs cooked by Susie the last time." William asked.

Bella looked at him and realized that he was very touched. She was also touched. "Of course I observed it." Bella said. The reason why Williamw as not willing to eat the spareribs cooked by Susie was that he did not want her to misunderstand. If he did not like to eat spareribs, Susie would not specially cook this dish.

She remembered all of  this and secretly kept his hobbies in her mind. She also decided that in the future, she would pay more attention to William and know more about him. "Bella, I'm really happy." William could not hold his smile. At this time, the door tot he room was opened and the waiter came in carrying the dishes. 

The dishes were served on the table and they began to eat. These dishes weren't  as delicious as those made by William, but they did not taste too bad. Moreover, she did not come here just to eat today. So when she was half full, Bella looked at william. 

"Are you here to tell me about the listing? DId you find out something about that woman?" Bella asked William did not answer and put a shrimp into her plate, "Listen to me, it's important to eat. Don't worry about those things." Bella knew tha if she didn't eat well, he wouldn't  say it. She continued to eat at a much faster speed. 

"Let's eat slowly!" William frowned, knowing that bella wanted to know those things. So he put down his fork. "Listing is not an easy process. Even though i'm involved will still be very long. It will take at least a few months, but I've investigated Vanessa's mother."

In fact, bella was not so concerned about whether the company could go public. She did not have any  ambitions. She just simply did not want to be played around by Daniel. She also wanted to take back what belonged to her. 

As for Vanessa's mother, she was very interested in her. It seemed like there was a story when she looked at his reaction. She couldn't help but urge, "Tell me about that woman." Seeing the eager look of Bella, William did not pause and immediately told her the investigation result. "Besides Daniel, the woman also makes out with a lot of young men. Those young men recognized her as a famous rich lady. They said that she was generous and knew how to pity those young men.

Hearing the words, Bella felt disgusted and did not want to eat anymore. William did not tell her before because he knew that she could not eat anything after hearing this. She did not expect that woman to be so disgusting, making out with those young men and hid from  Daniel. 

Bella asked, "Is there evidence?" ALthough it was disgusting, that woman's actions were definitely a heavy blow to Daniel. When she thought about the scene in which Daniel had abandoned them fiercely because of that woman, she hated him. When she thought about him hurting them openly and secretly for so many years, she hated him. 

But God was fair. he deserved to be punished. "Yes, the photos are too obscene. You can't see them." William took out an envelope form his pocket, but it was sealed. Obviously, he did not want to Bella to see the contents inside. 

Bella didn't want to watch those disgusting content. An old woman making out with many young men sounded disgusting. Besides, she trusted William, so she directly put the envelope in her bag and planned to find an opportunity to give it to Daniel. 

"Right, you haven't seen Liam for a few days. Liam said he missed you." When she heard Liam, Bella was touched. Even thought she had been busy these past few days, she still missed Liam very much. "Okay, then I'll go to your house after work this afternoon." Bella said. 

Hearing that Bella would go to his home in the afternoon, the smile on his face was even brighter. "Then I'll pick you up in the afternoon." Actually, in addition to Liam, he was hoping that Bella could go to his home. Today, he only spoke through Liam's mouth. 

"Okay..." Bella smiled and nodded. She looked at the time and found that it was already late. Sh head the information about Vanessa's mother in her hands. She could not wait to see her father's reaction.  

William understood what she meant and got up to send her back to the company. The news that Bella had been taken away by William had already spread throughout the company. "Okay, i'm here. Go back first." bella said. 

William nodded. When he left, he looked at Bella's hand particularly and noticed that the ring was not on her hand. He frowned. Bella, where is the ring I gave you?" 

"I forgot. The printer was broken. When I put the ink in, i was afraid of getting it dirty. I took the ring off and put it aside. I must have forgotten it in the office." She realized that she was not wearing the ring when William asked and became anxious immediately. "I'll go get the ring first." She ran in  after she finished speaking hurriedly.