106

When he saw that William was coming, daniel was a little panic. William asked someone to help Daniel to stand up. he gazed at the traced that had been crushed by the car for a while before he looked at daniel.

"Who did you come with? It's not easy to take a taxi in the suburban area." He asked coldly. The person who was with Daniel knew that he was coming, so she evacuated quickly. But she did not take daniel with her because of lack of time. 

"No, no... I did come by taxi. I'm old and i'm about to die, so I want to look around." Daniel tried to use an excuse to explain why he was here. William gazed at him indifferently. How could he believe in such a poor excuse? 

"You came out to relax? Then you must have been  robbed. Otherwise, why are you so embarrassed?" It was not the time to expose his plan, so Williamw as just asking Daniel to see who the person behind him was. 

"No... it was ... I've encountered a robbery. They've taken my money away, so i'm so embarrassed. How could you come here? But thanks to you, or I really do not know how to go back." Daniel said. 

William knew that Daniel was not telling the truth, but this time he didn't catch the  person behind him. He asked the guards to help Daniel get into the car. William walked to the other side to look at the wheel marks. 

From the traces of the wheels, he could tell that this car is a limited edition. There were no more than three of them in the entire New Orleans. he owned one, so he only needed to check the other two owners. The woman behind Daniel might be one of the two owners. 

Daniel thought that  Willliam had believed in his words, so he was greatly relieved. He saw that William was smoking leisurely outside, so he thought William was not suspicious and relaxed more. 

After sending Daniel back, William began to investigate the car and found that the two cars had not been to the suburbs that day, which made him felt very complicated. So he came to the garage and looked at his car. He noticed that the car was covered with some  weeds and there were traces of having been driven to the suburbs. Apartfrom him, only Susie had the opportunity to drive, so could it be...

He almost did not stop and immediately went to Susie's house. When Susie saw him, she slightly panicked, "W... William, why did you come here?" Susie's guilty look convinced William that the whole thing was related to her. "Susie, have you ever met daniel?" William asked directly. 

Susie knew that William would definitely come to her. She had already prepared. She knew that William could immediately find out that she had driven the car and was confirmed that she had been to the suburbs. 

So she did not deny the fact that she had been to the suburbs and had met Daniel. "I've seen that scum. Though he is a father, he's always using Bella. And this time, he even used you. I can't bear it anymore. Do  you know that Bella will not be benefited if you held his company go public? He will also be your burden." 

Susie's face was filled with anger, which she really felt from the bottom of her heart. So she seemed to be especially sincere at this moment. "That's why you asked Daniel out?" William asked. he been looking for the person behind Daniel, but he didn't want to believe that the person was Susie."Of course, he wants to use you. SO I want to teach  him a lesson." Susie said. She looked like a angry little girl.

"Don't go see daniel anymore. I have my own plans." William said. It seemed that Susie was telling the truth, so he chose to believe in Susie's words. In his sub-consciousness, he still hoped that this girl would be a kind and pure person like her brother. 

"If that's the case, then I won't intimidate him anymore. After all, this kind of thing is not suitable for a lady like me to do it!" Susie said mischievously. She seemed to be an innocent girl to William. William nodded. he did not stay with Susie for too long. When he asked Susie and kner that she was just trying to threaten Daniel, he was relieved. 

However, he did not tell bella about this, lest she think too much about it. When Daniel came to the company, bella was still looking for her ring. When  she saw Daniel returned, she asked tentatively, "Have you seen my ring?" When he heard it, daniel felt a little guilty. But he immediately denied, "No!" 

"No?" Bella suspected that daniel was obviously lying. It seemd that the missing ring must have something to do with him. "What ring? I dind't see it!" Daniel pretended that he did not know anything and said to Bella. "Forget about it. Since you didn't see it, forget  about it." bella said in a bad mood. 

She did not intend to worry about this for too long. SInce the ring was taken by Daniel, she would find it out one day. But she was more curious about what was the purpose of Daniel if he took the ring? This ring was probably not something that Daniel wanted, but the person behind him. 

The ring was given to her by William, Daniel also went to see a woman. COuld it be that the woman  was interested in William, so she did not want to see bella wearing the ring designed by William? Was this the reason?

When she thought of this, Bella suddenly reminded Susie. The woman said that she wished bella and William lived happily, but in fact she did not intend to let go of William. Except for bella and William, Susie was the only one who knew about this ring. So all this was Susie's plan? If she could find the  ring from Susie, then she would prove that everything was done by Susie

Unconsciously, she thought about it for an afternoon. When it was time to get off work, William showed up in her office. "What are you thinking about so seriously? You didn't even notice it when I came in?" William asked. Bella raised her head and saw the indulgence in William's eyes. "William, I din't find the ring. But I asked daniel and  found that he was guilty, so he must have taken the ring away." bella said.