37

After William came out from Bella's home, he went straight to the Bates house. They were still blaming William was ruthless. He didn't only break off the engagement, but also took back the fund.

When they saw William coming over with an angry expression, all of them were confused. William didn't utter a word and gave a sign to the security guard. The guard took out all the pictures of Toni. Toni was trying to kill Bella in the photos.

"This ..."

People in the Bates family panicked when they saw the photos. Toni tried to kill Bella. They thought of the news today and they could not help but look at William. They were wondering if the news about Bella and William was published by Toni. 

"isn't she doing something excessive, right?" The Bates family had already conjectured something, but they were not willing to believe it. 

William said coldly, "I can regain your capital chain, but you guys need to promise me a condition." Hearing that, the Bates family looked over. "What's your request?" Toni was the only daughter in the Bates family. If William's request was to get her to jail or to kill her directly, they could not do it. 

 "William, we're friends for generations, and Toni still saves your mother's life. You can't be so heartless," one of the family said it to William wanted to kill Toni. 

"I don't want her to die, but she has to leave New Orleans and never come back." It was already the most benevolent way after she hurt Bella over and over again. 

"Okay!" The head of the Bates family breathed a sigh of relief and immediately agreed. In fact, they knew that this was already the best result. 

When Toni heard the news, all her strength was drained. She did not think that Bella didn't get out of the city, but she was going to leave. And the so-called fiance heard the news, and he wanted to break off the engagement.

Toni's heart was panicking. She wanted to talk to Susie. When she came to Susie's house, the servant told her that Susie was not at home. 

Toni was completely panicked and was finally sent abroad, so she could never return. Susie did not expect William to be so ruthless that he could offend even the family friends because of Bella!

'Bella, you just wait. Do you think this was the end? Do you think that with William's protection, everything will go smoothly? Do you think that William's mother was imprisoned and Toni was sent away so that you can be William's wife?' thought Susie.

Susie's eyes flashed a strong sense of possession. William was hers, and no one could take him away from her. But Now William must be very anxious, right? She smiled and she dialed William's number. 

"William, is Miss Bella's fine? I read some news..." Susie asked anxiously. "She's okay!" William replied. "William, can I see Miss Bella?" Susie continued to ask. Her tone was sincere as if she was really worried about Bella.

Even though the news had been withdrawn and the letter of apology had been posted, public opinion still existed. Although Bella behaved normally, he could not tell that she was not very happy. 

Maybe he should find someone to accompany Bella so that she would be in a better mood. Thinking of this, William told Susie Bella's location. When Susie arrived, Bella is at home alone. 

"Susie?" When she opened the door and saw Susie, Bella was a little surprised. She did not have any contact with Susie. How could she come to her house?

"Mmm, it's me, Miss Bella, William told me that you live here," Susie explained, with a smile on her face. What did Susie come to her house for? Bella was very confused, but she still invited her to come in.

"Come in!" Bella opened the door and let Susie come in. In the past few days, because of the pressure from the public opinion, she did not go to the hospital to take care of Liam and was just staying at home. 

Susie followed her and walked in. She was as elegant as ever, and Bella sighed that wherever such a woman went, it was eye-catching. Even if she was a  woman, she would be attracted by Susie.

"Please have a seat. Would you like some tea?" The visitor was a guest and besides, she knew Susie before, so he should have some courtesy. Susie sat on the sofa in the living room. After Bella left, he observed the whole house. 

It was beyond her imagination that Bella's family conditions were not bad, although she was an abandoned woman. This house was worth more than  10 million dollars. It can be seen that she had a good family background, no wonder she dared to be with William.

But in front of her, the house was nothing special. When she saw Bella come out with the tea, Susie's eyes flashed, and a smile appeared on her face. "Thank you ..." Susie said politely, 'That ... Actually, I came here today because I saw the news." She put down her cup, and a trace of concern flashed in her eyes.

Bella was very depressed. Susie also saw the news. Toni had been too vicious this time. Even if the news was withdrawn, the news agency made an apology, but she seemed to be completely discredited. When she thought about this, her heart was very depressed. 

"I know you must be very sad, so I want to come over and talk to you," Susie continued, still with sympathy on her face.  Bella did not expect that she came over to accompany her after Susie saw the news. So Bella was surprised. 

Susie and she did not have many intersections. She did not expect that she would actually come over, let alone accompany her. 

Although Bella had some suspicion, so she could not refuse Susie's good faith. "Thank you for coming," Bella said, but she didn't have any intentions to open her mind to Susie.

To be honest, she was n't very clear about what kind of woman Susie was. What's more, she had always thought that Susie and William had affairs, so she didn't want to befriend with Susie.

Even though Susie said that she was here to accompany her, Bella still had her own concerns. So she did not have much communication with her.

"Can I call you Bella?" Susie asked affectionately, trying to improve the relationship between her and Bella. Bella nodded. "Of course." Hearing this, Susie looked happy.