14

"I'd like you to live alone. I'm not sure. You'd better stay with me at the Mountain Villa. I'll be more assured if I take care of you." There was a trace of concern in William's eyes. She wished she had just the right body and needed to take care of her. Besides, if she lived alone, would she give Walker a chance?

He would be worried if he did not look under his own eyes. "I'm even more worried about living in your house." Bella tool her eyes. She had not forgotten the punishments that had been blindly remembered by William. She was not that stupid!

William was helpless. This little woman had treated him like a wolf and a tiger and a leopard, but she had no choice but to live in her own house. He smiled. The one who should be punished should still be punished, especially if Walker had sent the flowers for many days, his jealousy would be full. If he did not taste some sweetness, how could he neutralize these? What about jealousy?

"Okay, then I'll send you home! He knew that Bella seemed weak, but things that were good would never change easily, so at this moment, she could only come from her heart. She thoughtfully opened the car door for Bella, helped her dit in the car, and then sat down on his own. "Go to Miss Bella's house."

The guard immediately started the car and drove towards Bella's home. Inside the car, Bella sends a message to Walker that he was discharged. She did not tell Walker about the discharge from the hospital in advance. She was afraid that he would come over to pick her up. In this time, Walker's pursuit was too fierce, so she was very helpless and she subconsciously did not want to contact him too. More, so as not let walker misunderstand, deeper and deeper.

"Bella, you are with me, you're still thinking about other men!" William saw through Bella. He knew that Bella treats Walker as an outsider and would not let him come to pick her up from the hospital. It worked but still wanted more. 

"You peek at my phone1" Sending a text message to him, Bella put it away with a question on his face. "Bella, I'm just looking generously, bot peeking." William was calm and his body was still the same as before, and he didn't seem to make a secret. 

Bella looked staring angrily William. He was definitely the first to able to say such a candid look. "Hmmm, peeking is peeking." She did not believe in William's sophistry at all. She was still angry. In front of him, she felt that she was being eaten tightly. This was not a good sign. 

"Okay, I'd like to say that I peeked, then I'll peek. I'd rather not be angry, okay, I'll let you peek back." William's tone sounded indulgent, which caused the guards who were sitting in front to tremble, When did the cold and fierce William speak with such a tone?

 William was not very angry at first. He was already jealous of walker, so he should be relieved. "I can't William, you've revealed the secret word from top to bottom. If I peeked at your things, one of them would be involved in a major national issue. I'm just miserable."

Bella was to pretend to be scare, but there was a hint of cunning in his eyes. "You're my woman, who would dare to say that you're a spy?" Even if he knew that Bella was just about it, William immediately made a tyrannical response. 

His eyes looked at Bella, and he was overbearing and gentle in it. "I'm not your woman..." Bella blush. Don't let him see her cheek or he will see her shyness.

However, how could William not realize that she was shy, but he still wanted to tease this little woman who pretended to be indifferent. 

"Is that true? Bella,  you're going to lie!" The heat he whispered when he spoke was spilled into Bella's ears, causing her body to tremble. This person still wanted to spank her?

Bella turned blushed, and even her ears were red and hot. She could not hide her shyness anymore. "Rogue!" Bella was obviously embarrassed. When did this person become so mean? 

"Bella, I'm only fooling you!"  Evening, William did not need much effort, so he said it seriously. Such a rogue William makes Bella impossible, but she did not want to be flattened by him. 

Just at this moment, the car arrived at home, and she immediately opened the door to go out. The breeze outside blew the heat away from her face, yet she was still shy. 

"Bella, wait for me." Looking at the shy runaway of the little woman, Victoria's mouth hooked up and immediately after her. No matter what the man shouted from behind, Bella goes straight into the house. 

"Bella, I'm telling the truth. I'll only play tricks on you, but I'll just play tricks for the purpose of getting married. William grabbed Bella and lifted her head, letting their gazes collide. His affection, love, and nostalgia in his eyes made Bella was nervous. 

"Bella, I love you!" When he said this, his pupil glowed with a glow. "Mmm, I got it!" Bella nodded willingly, the flush on his face burning up. 

It was the first time that William had made such a serious confession. he looked very enthusiastic, and she did not know how to respond. 

"Hmm..." She didn't know how to respond, but William had already launched an offensive sealing her tempting lips. He was too enthusiastic to make her a step back, pressed against the wall.

His kiss, as always, was gentle and overbearing and her consciousness gradually pulled away. With a kiss, a trace of water vapor rose in her eyes. "Bella, I want you, to make you belong to me completely, only to me..." William's voice was hoarse and sexy. 

There was a trace of tension in Bella and he subconsciously pulled his collar. he immediately shook his head and refused, "No, I ... I'm not ready yet." 

William was a little disappointed, but he did not mean to force Bella. He could not bear to force her to do something she did not want to do. "Bella, don't let me wait too long."