97

"Godmother, William is by my side..." Susie said intentionally, William frowned. he answered the phone. "Mother..." It had been a long time since he had spoken to Victoria. Even if he called her mom, they still felt distanced because of his indifference. 

"William, I haven't seen you for a long time. If you have time, come back with Susie to have dinner with me okay?" Her request was not too much. William did not hesitate and immediately agreed, but he also had a condition. He must bring Bella with him.

William thought about Bella all the time. Susie was very unpleasant when she saw it. But she also knew that if she objected, William would definitely hate her. So she just thought without saying it. 

When Bella woke up, she found herself in someone's arms. She was startled and struggled out. "You're awake." Hearing the familiar voice, Bella found that she was in William's home. She was sleeping on William's bed. 

"Well, is this bed comfortable?" William asked. his gentle and ambiguous voice blew into her ears, causing her to tremble. "Yes, it's very comfortable ..." This bed was really nice, big, soft and comfortable. At first, she was just lying down thinking about things. She didn't mean to sleep. But the bed was so comfortable that she could not resist sleeping on it until now.

"It's good if you feel comfortable." William said meaningfully. At this moment, it was already dark. Bella looked at her watch and found it was already half past four in the afternoon. "Has Susie gone?" Bella asked. How could Susie be willing to let William and Bella staying in the same room? 

"Yes, my mother is going to treat us to dinner tonight, so went to help first." 

"We?" Bella asked. There was a grudge between her and Victoria. Why would Victoria invite her? "Yes, of course it's us. You're my lover and my wife in the future. Sooner or later, you're going to eat at the same table." William said, "Let's just cope with it for  me." Bella was a little nervous. After all, she was clear that Victoria did not want Bella to be her daughter-in-law at all. Susie's thoughts were also very clear. She seemed innocent, but she wanted to separate William and Bella immediately.

They were all dramatic women. She could almost predict how chaotic the dinner would be. However, she agreed to go for William's sake. After getting up from  the bed, Bella simply dressed up. Victoria did not like her. She did not have to bother dressing herself up to please Victoria. Moreover, they had seen each other before. 

They drove towards the Mansion with Liam. At this moment, Susie and Victoria were chatting. When she said about Liam, Susie deliberately pretended to know nothing and asked, "Godmother, is Liam really William's son?" Who is Liam's mother? Victoria may know nothing, but she knew William was Liam's father clearly.

"Of course, if Liam is not William's son, how could I have let him stay here?" This was true. According to how Victoria had treated Bella, if Liam really wasn't the son of William, Victoria would never keep this child. 

"Liam really is William's biological son?" Susie pretended to be shocked, then continued to ask, "Who is Liam's mother?" Just when Susie asked,  William and Bella went into the house. Who? Victoria was also thinking about this woman. William had never told her who Liam's mother was. At that moment, when she saw bella carrying Liam, she suddenly had some doubts. 

Could Bella be Liam's mother? Victoria gazed at Bella and Liam. They looked so similar. She was shocked to find it was highly possible. "Mother ..." 

"Madam ..." William brought Bella forward and said to Victoria. Bella's dress was obviously alienated. She came for the sake of William. Otherwise, for such a person who had brutally hurt her, she would never be kind to her. 

"You're here. Let's have dinner!" Victoria said. Although she hated Bella, she was already afraid. She wouldn't do anything to her after all, Bella was the most important person for William. If Victoria did anything, she would never get away from it again. After all, she did not want to go back to the sanatorium. 

After they sat down, Susie gallantly placed a piece of spare rib in the plate of William. "William, please taste it. I cooked it by myself." Susie was anticipating. When she saw William putting the spare rib in his mouth, she felt that her heart was beating faster. "Nice." William just politely tasted it and put it down. 

Susie was a little frustrated. If it was really tasteful, he wouldn't just eat a bite. Wasn't it taste good? Susie quickly picked up a piece of spare rib anf tasted. It was very good. It tasted the same as the kind that William liked before. She consulted the cook when learning it. How could it taste bad?

Suddenly, she understood that it wasn't because he did not like to eat. He just did not want to get close to her when Bella was here.  She felt resentment. When she saw Bella eating quietly not he other side, her eyes darkened and asked, "Bella, godmother specially cooked the meal for us. Isn't it taste good?"

Bella was only eating quietly. She did not want to say anything. After all, Victoria and Susie did not have a good impression on her. She was very clear about her current situation. It was the best for her to say nothing. 

But now that Susie had asked, she would have  been too rude if she didn't answer. "Yes, it tastes good." Bella said. But she only picked the food in front of her. "The braised pork tastes good, you should have one." Susie put a piece of braise pork in Bella's plate. This braised pork was marbled. It looked delicious. However, Bella never ate fat and was sick of it. 

"She doesn't eat this. I'll take this one." William  move the meat to his own plate and then replaced with a piece of sparerib to Bella, "This sparerib tastes good. Help yourself."