112

"I don't know either..." Bella had been thinking about reclaiming the company before, but she hadn't thought about that much after that.  "Bella, in fact, you can also hire an acting president. This company is still yours, but the acting president takes his salary and manages the company for you. You only need to go over from time to time." William said.

Bella's eyes lit up. Yes, why did she forget that she could hire an acting president? "But it will not be easy to find a suitable candidate?" Bella said. 

Actually, if she could, she hoped that she would hand over the matter here to the acting president at once. "Bella, can I?" Walker saw that Bella meant to look for a acting president, so he recommended himself. 

"You?" Bella looked at Walker in surprise. "Yes, isn't my ability enough for you to trust?" Walker continued. Bella shook her head. "It's not that I don't believe in your abilities. It's just that you're usually busy and you don't have any free time. I do not want to bother you." 

Hearing the rejection of Bella William smiled and said, "Then, am I suitable?" Bella was stunned. SHe did not expect that William would recommend himself too. He was a chief and had countless  assets, but he wanted to become her acting president?

"Bella, I still have time. I also have the ability to run the company better, right?" WIlliam continued. Bella still shook her head. "Both of you are not suitable. I think I'll look for someone else." Love is love and work is work. She would rather invite others else instead of asking one of them to be the acting president. 

William did not mind Bella's rejection. He had expected such an outcome at first. He thought and said, "SInce you do not want me to come in person, then I'll introduce a person to you."  Hearing the words of William, Bella's eyes lit up, "Is there someone you know who is suitable for being the acting president?"

When he saw that Bella was excited, William laughed, "Of course, I've already prepared one for you." Meanwhile, a middle-aged man in a suit walked in from out side. He had round and gentle face, but his eyes were shining. Such a person would be a good player in the business field. He was introduced by William. His ability to manage the company was naturally not bad. 

"Hello, Bella." The middle-aged man came up to greet Bella. He looked very friendly. This person was definitely cunning. He seemed to be kind, but when he was talking about business, his savvy was definitely better than an average person.

William brought was called Sam Baker. Just as Bella had thought, he was clever in the company and business field. It seemed as if he was friendly and made people very willing to get close to him, but in reality, he had a ruler in his heart. Once the issue of interest was involved, he did not compromise at all. 

Of course, it was also worthmentioning that Sam was exceptionally loyal to Bella. Bella was willing to trust the vision of William, so she had no objection to the person he recommended. He would not do harm to her anyway, so it was decided. 

After completely removing Daniel, Bella felt much easier. She wanted to share the news with her mother. The next morning, she walked to her mother's grave with a bouquet of daisies. Looking at the picture of her mother's gentle and loving look, Bella's tears ran down. 

"Mother, I finally let Daniel know what despair is. I've already taken everything back." Bella sobbed as she said, "Mother, I know you won't be happy because you've lost far more than these things..."

Bella said continously.She was going to do nothing today. She would accompany her mother for the morning. "Bella, you slut, of course you are here." Suddenly, a ferocious voice came. 

Bella opened her eyes and saw that Daniel was furious. "How did you come out?" Bella asked coldly. She knew that Vanessa's mother had been hit by a car. Daniel wouldn't really go to jail. But he had the suspicion of murder, so he shouldn't have come out so soon. 

"You want me to die inside. You're even going to hurt your own father. Indeed, you're a ruthless bitch." Daniel scolded. The reason why he was able to come out was because Tony received the news that Vanessa's mother was dead, so he brought Vanessa back. He also got Daniel out of the police station. 

The first person he looked for after Daniel came out was not Bella, but Susie. Now he hated Bella, so he hoped that woman would help him kill Bella fiercely. But the woman saw his failure and denied their cooperation. 

He was anxious and checked the card that woman gave him. he found that it had already been cancelled. Daniel felt even more hatred when he saw that Susie did not help him. So he went to the grave of Bella's mother and found Bella. 

"I'm ruthless?" bella felt ironic. Howdared he say such words? Her mother died for so long, but he even took the indecent video of her mother to threaten her. Her method was nothing compared to his. 

"Since you know I am ruthless, are you coming here to be shamed?" Bella did not want to argue with him in front of her mtoher's grave. She only wanted to get rid of him. However, Daniel was crazy when he heard this. He quickly attacked Bella. 

Bella was panic and immediately dodged to the side, but Daniel was so cruel that he wanted to kill Bella. Daniel had been desperate. He had Aids. Anyway, he was going to die. he wanted to kill Bella at all costs, so that he felt he was worth it. 

Bella avoided Daniel's attract. Daniel found that he did not hurt Bella and became even fierce. "Okay, you can hide. If you escape, I'll just scrath your mother's face." Bella's eyes were wide in shock. Daniel was crazy. her mother was already dead. Not only did he use her indecent video to threaten her, he even wanted to scrath her photo posted on the grave.