82

"What's wrong? Are you in a bad mood? Walker came out after chatting with Daniel and saw Bella sitting alone in a daze. "It's alright!" Bella shook her head, but her mood was still low. 

"Are you thinking about William?" Walker's tone was bitter, but he knew that Bella was worried about William without thinking.

Bella looked at him. She did not deny that it was true that she was thinking about William. "It's been a week now. I don't know what the mission is, or whether he'll be in danger?" She continued to say.

Becasue he was on a mission, he couldn't be contacted through the phone. The only thing she could do now was to wait for him to return.  "Don't worry, he'll be back safely."

Bella looked at the direction of the room. She usually had to take care of Liam, and she still needed to work. She was worried about letting Daniel stay here alone, so he decided to find a caretaker. It could prevent Walker from being used by Daniel since he visited Daniel a lot. Secondly and most importantly, she needed someone to oversee her father's every move. 

She had already found a caretaker and the caretaker would come over tomorrow, so now she had to explain to Walker that he would not have t come over from tomorrow onwards. "Walker, thank you for helping me these days. You should be tired too. I've hired a caretaker and she'll be here tomorrow, so you don't have to come tomorrow."

Bella wanted to express her thoughts in a gentle manner, but it was a refusal anyway. So it was a little awkward for her. When Walker heard this, he knew that Bella wanted to clear the relationship with him. His heart was a little hurt, but he still smiled and said to her, "Even if you have hired a caretaker, I can still come over and chat with Daniel."

He still could not resist the thoughts in his heart. Although he said that he was taking care of Daniel these days, he was content since he could see Bella at any time. "Walker, you don't have to do that." Bella sighed Walker's insistence was a burden.

 Walker just smiled, and then said very seriously to Bella, "Bella, all of this is voluntary." With Walker's persistence, Bella could not change his mind and had to let him go. The next day, the caretaker came. Daniel was depressed when he saw the caretaker appeared. Id a caretaker was present, he would be watched when he pretended to be ill. he would definitely be very uncomfortable. 

"This is Aunt Fei. She's here to take care of you these days. Okay?" Bella asked. This caretaker was selected by her. They had already discussed it. Aunt Fei would keep an eye on Daniel. The question she asked was only symbolic. She would not really listen to him. No matter whether daniel agreed or not, she would leave Aunt Fei to him.

Aunt Fei bowed towards daniel. She was very capable. She said with a smile, "daniel don't worry. I will treat you kindly." daniel frowned slightly. This caretaker was indeed a good person. She was capable and was a smart person at first fight, but he did not need such a person to take care of him. She was so clever that she would find his disguise. 

"Bella, it's expensive to hire a caretaker, isn't it?" daniel couldn't say that the caretaker was bad. After all, Aunt Fei was a very good person at first glance, so he found this excuse. Seeing that Daniel was a  little uneasy, Bella suddenly felt better. She just didn't want to make daniel feel comfortable. 

"You don't have to worry about this. I think Aunt Fei is good. I'm also relieved to let her take care of you." Bella said with a strong attitude, "That's the decision!" 

"Bella, it's not easy for you to earn money. I don't need this caretaker. I can take care of myself. Don't worry." daniel said anxiously.  "I have a job now, so it's still affordable to hire a  caretaker." Bella was in a good mood and said to Aunt Fri, "Aunt Fei, come over and take care of him from today."

Aunt Fei immediately agreed to stay at home. daniel's heart was bleeding. More people always caused more trouble at home. At that time, he had to be very careful. But Bella had hired Aunt Fei. There was no way but to act by chance. 

With Aunt Fei spying on daniel, Bella had more time. Becasue she had not been on the job for a few days, she planned to go and see it today. She didn't know how Walker knew that she was going to oversee the job. He drove to her. 

"Bella, are you going to the villa? I'll take you there." Bella could not help but look back at daniel, only to see the smile that flashed in his eyes. She understood that this was what daniel told to Walker. he really did not give up! "Don't blame daniel. He's just afraid that you're not safe on the road." walked said. daniel now seems to have changed. 

Although he treated Bella badly before, he was probably about to die and finally realized to die and finally realized his mistake. After contacting him within this time, he felt that daniel might have repented. At least he was considering for Bella's sake. 

"How could it be? There's no danger within such a close distance." 

Bella did not want to bother Walker at all, but Walker was willing to be bothered. "Since I'm here, let's go." walker opened the door for Bella gently. Bella had to get into the car. Walker said so, and she did not want to refute him. 

She hadn't been there for a few days. Bella found that the process here had not been delayed. It seemed that these workers were still very hard working. Bella looked at the villa under construction and made some suggestions to the workers against the drawings until the workers understood it. 

Walker was always by her side, looking at Bella gently. Bella turned around and saw Walker's infatuated gaze. She felt a little awkward. At the same time, she increasingly wanted to distance herself from Walker. 

She still owed Walker five million dollars. The money had to be paid back immediately. Otherwise, she always felt that she owed him too much. "It's already late. Let's go eat." After staying at the villa for a while, it was noon. Walker checked the time and said to Bella.