26

Since she couldn't convince William, Susie set her gaze on Bella. Susie's question was actually very sharp. It was impossible for Bella to forgive William's mother. 

After all, William's mother hurt her deeply. She was not so generous, and she was even vengeful to someone who had repeatedly hurt her. Becasue that was William's mother, she could let her go. But letting her go didn't mean forgiving her. 

'No!" Her eyes were cold and she spoke out her thoughts. "Bella, I beg of you. Please forgive my godmother, okay? I believe that Bella is not an inhumane person. My godmother suffers a lot." Susie was worried as if she was really worried about her mother. 

Bella's current unforgiveness was extremely irrational compared to Susie's concern.  "I can let her go, but it's impossible for me to forgive her!" Bella said coldly. 

She tried to persuade William to let his mother go. Anyway, that was his biological mother. But William refused.  'But if you don't forgive her, William won't let her go," Susie said sadly. 

Bella didn't say anything else, because she couldn't forgive her. Susie was very smart. She knew that William was protecting Bella.  She did not continue to persuade Bella to forgive William's mother but changed the topic. 

"William, I don't have any family since my brother died, and my godmother is the best person for me. She makes me feel love. I can't bear to see her suffer." Susie's tone was a little choked and tears flashed in her eyes. 

Hearing this, William's face relaxed. Susie's brother that Susie had lost was to save him, so when Susie mentioned her brother, William's eyes were full of pain, and he felt even more guilty towards Susie. 

Susie's mood became very low. It seemed that she did not want to let Bella, an outsider, to see this and quickly left the ward. "Bella, watch over Liam. I'll go to look at Susie." William also followed with her nervousness. 

Bella frowned. Wasn't Susie's brother William's comrade-in-arms" Was he dead? Did his death have anything to do with William? How did she feel that when Susie talked about her brother, William was sad and guilty? 

Susie felt that William was chasing after her. A faint light flashed in her eyes. "Ah..." Suddenly, she squatted in pain.  "What's wrong?" William asked, looking nervously at Susie.

"My foot is crumpled," Susie said with pain and sweated on her forehead. In order to get William's attention, she had really twisted her foot, instead of pretending it, and now her foot was red and swollen.

"Hurry and take your shoes off," said William. Suie was wearing high heels, so if she continued to wear such shoes, she would get worse. 

'But how do I walk without wearing my shoes? Susie asked. William did not hesitate to pick her up and walked towards the doctor's office. 

The handsome man held an attractive woman. Each passer-by's eyes were on them. Feeling the crown's gaze, a trace of joy flashed in Susie's eyes. Her eyes were on William. She could felt his heart beating in her arms. even if her foot was disabled, she was willing.

When they arrived at the doctor's office, William immediately put down Susie. "Doctor, quickly check how her foot is." This doctor was the one who had bandaged William the last time. When he saw that William was holding another woman, a trace of emotion flashed in his eyes. 

He did not expect that William would be the one who dated two women at the same time, but he just thought about it and didn't dare to say it. After the examination, the doctor said, "Your foot is hurt seriously. Try not to go down the grown in the following few days and keep them well." 

Susie was delighted when she heard this. In this way, William might would definitely not be assured. So he would come and take care of her every day. "This ... but I've been giving my maid a holiday..."  Susie's eyes revealed something difficult as if she was worried about the rest of her convalescence. 

"It's alright. I'll have someone to take care of you." But Suie didn't want someone to take care of her, but she wanted William to take care of himself. 

"But William, I don't like strangers taking care of me." Susie slightly lowered her eyes and looked on his face with a grievance. "Well ..." 

William was in a dilemma. In fact, he did not feel assurance to let her alone. Before her brother died, he promised that he would take care of Susie. 

"William, I know you're very busy and you still have to take care of Liam. You don't have to worry about me. I just hurt one leg, the other one is still good. I can wait for my maid to come back and clean up the room. I can also call for take-outs. You don't have to worry about it," Susie immediately said as if she was considerate. 

However, her words did not reassure William but instead made him even more worried. "How could this be?" William knew that Susie required quality of life, so she couldn't eat take-outs at all. 

"If you don't like strangers to take care of you, I'll take some food for you every day. You just stay at home and take a good at home and take a good rest. If you want anything just tell me about it."

His words made Susie happy. A big smile appeared on her face. "William, I know you are most concerned about me." When he saw Susie's happy expression, there was a hint of guilt in his eyes. If her brother was alive, she wouldn't need to worry because no one was taking care of her right?

"I'll go get a wheelchair." The situation was urgent just now. he was afraid that Susie's foot would become more serious, so he carried her over. But now that she had already been bandaged and he wasn't too worried, so he wanted to use the wheelchair to push her out. 

"No ... I don't want to take a wheelchair. I'm not a disabled person. If you don't want to pick me up, then I'll just jump on one foot." Leaning against the wall, she was about to walk out with one foot.