67

Someone knocked on the door outside. The nanny thought it was Bella, so she opened the door and realized that it was not Bella. "Who are you? Why are you here?" Daniel saw that it was not Bella to open the door. 

The nanny looked at him very rudely, and there was a hint of disgust in her eyes, but if he was Bella's guess, she still could not offend him. "Miss Bella is out now. I'm helping her taking care of her house here," said the nanny.

Hearing Bella went out, Daniel lost his interest. he couldn't do anything since Bella was not here. "Mommy, MOmmy ..." Just a Daniel turned around, Liam walked out. He thought it was Bella when he heard the door open. Daniel turned around in shock. When he saw that the child was exactly the same as Bella, his eyes suddenly lit up. 

"This is Bella's child?" This child must be Bella's child, otherwise, why did he look the same as Bella? But wasn't that child sold by Vanessa? When did she find him? "No, this is Mr. Steiner's son." The nanny knew that this person had no good intentions. She mentioned William's name in order to let daniel retreat without disturbing Liam.

"Mr. Steiner?" Daniel suddenly felt like he had found out a New World. He looked at Liam again, mumbled, and quickly walked away. The nanny was a little confused. Liam and Miss Bella did look alike, but Liam was not Miss Bella's child. 

When she saw the villa a light shone from Bella's eyes. This villa was almost the same as the one she had lived in high school. At that time, she was still very young and naive; she was still looking forward to having a happy family. Now it seemed that her thoughts at that time were too childish. 

However, even though her thoughts at that time were very naive, the house she dreamed of was very beautiful. When she saw this house, she still longed for a happy life. Walker stopped the car and walked over. 

"Bella, your design is really homely. Even I want to have such a home." When Walker said this, his gaze was fixed on Bella. He was not willing to look away. Now, there were few opportunities to see Bella. He cherished every second he spent with her together. 

Listening to these words, Bella was a little strange. She smiled and said, "Yes? But you really should have such a perfect home." William wore a harsh expression on his face. Walker did not give up on Bella. 

While Bella was watching inside, William said to Walker, "This villa is interesting. It can attract Bella's attention. The owner of the villa is not you, right?" Walker's heart tightened. he did not expect that William had such keen observation, but what he said now was just to test him. If he had evidence, he would not have asked like that. 

Mr. Steiener, you have to have evidence, if you think it's mine." Walker did not deny. He knew that William ould find out he was the owner of the villa if he investigated it. "Hehe, I don't know why you ask Bella to design and decorate this villa, but I advise you not to pursue Bella again, otherwise..." 

William didn't finish, because Bella came out from inside. When he saw that William and Walker chatting together, Bella was very surprised. "What are you guys talking about?" Bella's gaze shifted between the two of them. when he saw that the two men were calm, she was relieved. 

"Nothing to say. I just said that you really like this villa." William smiled. Bella was stunned. Was she acting so apparently? Then she smiled. "Yeah, when I was young, I really wanted to have such a house. It was warm and full of fantasy." Bella was in a good mood today, and she looked at the house as she said. 

"When you were a child," repeated William. Walker's face stiffened. This was indeed  Bella's dream as a child. "Then, now do you still like a house like this?" William asked. As long as Bella wanted it, he could give her a bigger and better one. 

"Mmm, I still like it now, but this kind of house might not be suitable for me now," Bella said with a sad expression. William's mouth curled into a smile. He looked at Walker and saw that he felt embarrassed William felt better."Why?" Walker could not help but ask. 

Walker bought this house as Bella dream, but he ignored that as she grew older, her preferences would change, especially after experiencing some things. People couldn't go back there again. "Becasue this house is designed for people who live in a happy family, and it will stir up my feelings." Bella's tone was bitter. She had never enjoyed the warmth of her family as a child. 

These words made William deep in thought, and his heart filled with heartache. "Bella, you'll be happy in the future. All the misfortunes are prepared for being happy," William said firmly. He was the one who could finally give Bella a happy life, so he said that. 

"Even if I have a new family in the future, I won't live in a house like this, because I'm not the one who is innocent and can sacrifice everything for my dreams," Bella said.  Everything in the past was like a dream. When she woke up, everything changed. The reason why she would take over the design and decoration of this villa was just to console herself because she did not want to remember it. All the memories were bitter. 

After listening to Bella, Walker felt like it was pouring down the rain and some cold air blew in his heart. His intention to buy this house was to live with Bella and form a perfect family in the future. Who would have thought that Bella now did not want to live in such a house at all! 

The corner of William's mouth raised higher and higher. No matter what Walker had done, it's useless if Bella didn't want to live in this house. Walker probably would never say that this house was bought by him. After all, this wouldn't move Bella. Bella did not know what the two men were thinking. She carefully looked through the entire structure and wondered if there were any imperfections that needed to be modified.