52

Since William's mother relied on Susie, she had also designated Susie to accompany her for physical examination. of course, this was what Susie wanted. This was the excellent chance for to stay with William. 

"Okay, I got it," William agreed, and after he put down the phone, he started the car and left. What William did not know was that in fact, Bella didn't fall asleep at all. She was only unhappy about the birthday banquet and the photos and did not want to get angry at William, so she pretended to sleep with her eyes closed. 

When he rushed out of the house when he got a call, she slowly opened her eyes. As for the call William had received, she was certain that it was Susie, not to mention that she had vaguely heard William. 

It was so late. What did Susie call him for? Didn't he just leave the birthday party? Why did she call William as he just left the party? What was going on? Bella did not want to doubt William. She wanted to convince her that he was serious about her. After all, he came to see her at home. 

But why was he here so late? It was impossible for the birthday party to end so late. had he been staying with Susie? Even if she knew she shouldn't be worried, Bella felt unbearable. She was watching the direction in which William left. It had rained heavily in her heart, wet and uncomfortable. However, the rain blocked her sight and she could not see the way ahead. 

People from all over the world seemed to object to her being with William. Could they really have the future? The night, Bella opened her eyes until dawn, and the next morning, she got up and looked at herself in the mirror. 'Bella, you're useless. You went to a birthday party. Why did you make yourself in such a mess?' thought Bella. 

However, she did not have the mood to do anything else. She originally planned to see Liam today and continued to work on the design. but when she saw dark circles under her eyes, she decided to take a day off. 

Since she was not going to see Liam, Bella called  William and let him inform Liam. The phone rang for a long time and was not answered until Bella was about to lose patience. "Is that Bella speaking? William is changing. please wait a minute!" When she heard Susie's voice, Bella was stunned. She did not expect that Susie answered the phone. 

Was Liam with Susie in the early morning? William is changing. Please wait a minute! When she heard Susie's voice, Bella was stunned. She did not expect that Susie answered the phone. Was William with Susie in the early morning? And he was still changing clothes? Even the phone left outside, what was going on?

 This made Bella uneasy. William and Susie were together last night? What happened between them? Her heart could not help but be a little chaotic.  "Bella, do you need me to convey something to William? He's going to do something later, so he might not have the time to come to you." 

Susie's tone was very natural, which made people feel that she was very close to William, and from her words, Bella could tell that she knew about his journey. Bella twitched and she finally uttered. "I'm fine. Bye-by!" Bella instantly hangs up. She felt extremely suffocated. She felt like she noted a snail indented in her shell. She was afraid to verify her suspicion. 

Photos were taken on Susie's birthday party and the situation just now made Bella's heart tool over. Susie hung up, and a sinister color flashed in her eyes. Was Bella hard hit? Susie looked at the locker room, then she deleted the call record from her phone and put her phone back to where she was. 

William came out of the locker room, he found no abnormalities. After looking at his watch, it was already late, and said to Susie, "Let's go." A servant had accidentally soiled his clothes when he had breakfast, so he rushed to the changing room to change his clothes. While he was reading the news as having breakfast,  his phone was left on the table. 

"Okay, then I go to inform my godmother." Susie seemed not to notice the existence of the phone at all. Because today's examination required an empty stomach, William's mother did not eat breakfast but waited in the room until Susie came to her, and she happily opened the door. 

"Susie, thank you for this time if it weren't you William wouldn't have accompanied me to the hospital." Her tone was filled with a hint of grievance. William had complained about her because of Bella and even locked her in a sanitarium, which made her very uncomfortable. At this moment, it was all Susie's credit that William accompanied her to hospital. Thus, William's mother was fond of Susie.

Toni was no longer the daughter-in-law of the Steiner family. William's mother looked at Susie, and she had another plan in her mind. "Mother, don't say that. It's not all my credit. you know how stubborn William's personality is. If he doesn't care about you, my words won't work. Actually, William still cares about you, but he never said it!"

Susie's made William's mother smile. She was more satisfied with Susie. "What a caring child. If you're not here, I really don't know what to do." Victoria pulled up Susie's hand and said with a sigh, "If you can be with William, then I'm relieved..." 

Victoria suddenly stopped talking William was obsessed with Bella. It seemed her opinion couldn't change his mind. Toni had already gone abroad, so she did not want Susie to experience the same thing. She did not say anything. 

Susie looked at the bracelet on her wrist. She was very clear about Victoria's thoughts. William's mother was told that she could steal William from Bella, but she did not want to do it herself, in case she provoked William.

"Godmother, we still have the time. Let's see what will happen in the future." When she said this, Susie had no thought in her heart. William would be hers sooner or later. Victoria was a little surprised. When she saw Susie's confident face, her eyes could not help but light up.