86

It was not long before Bella went back. When William saw Bella appeared, he immediately greeted her. But he saw Walker accompanied Bella, he immediately looked at Walker with hostility. 

"What are you doing here?" Bella was still very unpleasant when she saw William. The scene in which Susie was lying on his bed haunted her. It was played back and forth in her mind and made her angry and sad.

"Bella, we need to have a good talk," William said with a serious look. At this time, Bella was not as excited as when she saw Susie on his bed. At the same time, she also wanted to know what kind of explanation William would have. 

So she said to Walker, "Walker, thank you for today. I'm fine now. Go back first." Walker looked at  William. He was worried if he left. "Bella, maybe I'll just wait outside and leave after you finish chatting?" Walker said. 

When William saw Walker's uneasy look, he was angrier. But he knew that at this moment, Bella was angry. If he expressed dissatisfaction with Walker, she would be even angrier. 

"DOn't worry. I'll call you if there's anything." Bella said. Seeing her insistence, Walker could only leave. After Walker left, Bella opened the door and realized that this was the first time when William had not entered the house. 

She led the way tot he house. William followed. "Tell me your explanation." Bella turned around and stared at William, not missing any of his expressions. 

She saw a trace of guilt on his face, a trace of regret, and a trace of frankness. Frankness...  Susie was lying on his bed. She saw with her own eyes. How could he still look like this? 

Bella waited for him to speak for a long time before she was embraced by him. "Let go of me!" Bella struggled at once. He did not let go of Bella. he kept Bella in his arms. There was deep love in his eyes. 

"Bella, you did not see me naked. You just misunderstood me when you saw  Susie on my bed. I disagree!" His words slowly passed into her ears. Bella was slightly stunned, then she yelled angrily, "She was lying on your bed. Isn't this the evidence? You're so shameless. And I heard it talking. You're all clearly awake. There's no being wrong and no misunderstanding. What I've seen is the truth!"

Seeing the wrath of Bella, William was not angry. He was just holding her tighter.  "Bella, I missed you." His tone was filled with missing. His words went into her heart from her hear and were still warm. 

Shouldn't he explain about Susie at this time? Why did he say this? Was he trying to change the topic? "Bella, do you know? Actually, I started thinking about you as soon as I left. It is said that I will dream of what I think at day. During the week that I left, my mind was filled with your presence every day."

 Bella did not buy it. She wanted to leave his arms. "Do you think I will believe what you say?" Seeing that she could not struggle out, Bella became even more anxious as she bent over and bit his arm. 

She heard him groaning. Bella did not care how he left. She turned her anger into a motive until her teeth fell into his flesh and she tasted blood. Why didn't he hide?

"Bella, do you feel better now? Listen to me, okay?" Looking at the blood on his clothes, Bella did not want to say anything. She stayed silent and was willing to listen to his explanation. "Bella, Susie was harassed and called me to ask for help, so I went over to rescue her. But she was passionate about cleanliness and didn't like to live in a place she was not familiar with. Her house was in a mess, so I brought her home." 

Bella was slightly relaxed, but she was still very angry. However, she was just angry that he had placed Susie on his bed. As for the rest, it was her angry words. However, even if there were people who were addicted to cleanliness, they probably wouldn't care about where they were unfamiliar when they encountered such a thing. They should care more about safety. When she thought about Susie's love for William, she thought Susie was more like taking the opportunity to ask William to take care of her. 

She had a slight resentment towards Susie. If she really wanted to help Bella and William fulfill their marriage as she said, she would not have slept on his bed. 

"Bella, since you care about it so much, I'll throw that bed and buy a new one after Susie left. Then, will you be the only one to sleep with me?" William saw that Bella was not as excited as before. He knew that she understood his inconvenience, so he said flatteringly.

"I wouldn't sleep with you!" Bella blushed. At first, she was angry that William had allowed Susie to lie on his bed. Now William had explained everything to her. She was not angry anymore. But she still doubted Susie.

"William, did you realize that Susie has a slightly different feeling for you?" Bella asked tentatively. William shook his head.  "Bella, Don't be ridiculous. Susie and I are just brothers and sisters. That's all."

Then, he pointed at the tooth mark on his arm and said with a smile, Only you leave such a mark on me in this world. No one but you can come close to me like this." When she saw that there was still blood on his would, Bella's was a little awkward.

"I'll go get the medicine box." William stopped her "No hurry. This little wound doesn't matter. I want to hug you more now." When Bella heard that, she flushed. He had made such a request, but this time, she did not struggle anymore. She obediently allowed William to hold her. 

When William finally held Bella in his arms, he gave out a long sigh. "Bella, I finally know that absence makes the heart grow fonder... When you are not with me, I cannot bear the time. I've done it quickly just to come back to meet you."  

Actually, if he did it at a normal pace, the task would take half a month. But it took only a week for William to complete the task.