6

"Because you continue to stay by your side, it will only hurt her. Isn't this time enough?" Walker said angrily. William was shocked, and he was afraid of the damage that Bella might suffer. But he would never allow such an injury to happen again. After this time, he would protect Bella more closely. 

Bella was his woman, yet it was not Walker's turn to point out." Mr. Steiner for Bella, please leave immediately." Walker continued. "Impossible!" William's eyes immediately looked at him. His tone was very firm and there was no hint of looseness. 

"William, Do you have to kill Bella yourself?" Walker's eyes widened as he stared at William. There was only one purpose, that was, he had to leave Bella or Bella would be even more seriously hurt. 

Bella sees that Walker was indeed planning for her. He looked at his goodness to her, but his performance at the moment seemed a little too extreme. Walker was not like standing up for a friend, but a man seeking justice for his own woman. 

This thought came to her mind and she was a little shocked. Impossible! But she recalled that Walker had taken care of herself and he was impulsive at the moment. No, no! Maybe it was because she had almost accidentally died this time, so Walker was so excited. 

"No matter what you say, I won't leave. Please recognize your position. You're just her friend, and I'm her boyfriend. We don't need an outsider to take care of us. Insert it, don't make a mistake." William warned with oppression in his eyes. 

Bella could not see Walker's love, but he could clearly see that this man is scorn on Bella was not a momentary matter. Boyfriend, outsider? Walker looked at William, then he turned his attention to Bella. He realized that there was nothing against Bella.

She really fell in love with William. They were lovers, and he was just an outsider! Was he a step late? He hadn't confessed that Bella had fallen in love with someone else, and his gaze could not help but dim. 

"Walker, I'm really okay," Bella said to Walker with a smile on her face, trying to show that he was doing well. But her words made Walker's heart sink again. How could such a big thing happen so quickly? The reason why Bella says so was that he wanted to stop him from pursuing it anymore. She was defending William. 

Waler suddenly felt that he was very bitter making him want to leave immediately, but he felt a little reluctant to leave. "Walker, thank you for coming to see me." Bella continues. When he heard that Bella was willing to say that she was okay, Walker's throat moved and he could not say anything. 

After a long silence, he  asked again, 'Bella are you sure you want to be with him?" When he said this, Walker was very angry. he extremely did not hope that Bella would like William, but this scene in front of him shocked him. 

He finally waited until Bella divorce with Tony, and he had planned to pursue her when she did not have any burden on her heart. Unexpectedly, he had no time to show his intentions, but he had been the first to get it. 

"I'm sure, I've fallen in love with William," Bella told Walker. No matter whether she felt that Walker like her, or whether she had the illusion of hers, she did not bother to express her thoughts. 

Hearing that Bella did like him, William smiled.  What Bella liked was him, and it was now in front of Walker, his rival, that he felt especially happy. He looked at Walker and noticed that his face was a little pale, and there was a faint glow in the corners of his eyes. 

Walker, you should give up now, If Bella have already been expressed, let her go. Walker looked at Bella seriously and noticed that when she said this, her face was flushed with faintness. His face was a little stiff, his hands clenched into fists. He was complicated, looking at Bella, he trembled a few times, and finally, he found his voice. 

'I'll see you some other time." After saying that, Walker turned and left. His back was stiff, and even his steps were mechanical. When he saw Walker's walked away, the face of William was a satisfied expression. It was best for Walker to retreat. 

Bella feels that Walker was not in a good state. He was worried when he left. "Baby, in front of me, you've seen other men for too long. I'll be jealous." He's still jealous? She had already said that she liked him and she had even compared her to see Walker leave. 

"There are you jealous?" Bella begged his mouth. As soon as William was interrupted, he forgot what had just been tangled. "Yeah, I'm jealous, so you rather not look at other men in the future. Look at one, I'll hit one, and look at two, I'll hit a pair until you run off all the men who attract your sight."

The words of William made Bella feel like she was to cry. "Them, what about Liam?" Liam was also a man. It was hard for this man to fight Liam. "Liam doesn't count!" Liam was the biological son of Bella. No matter how close she was, it should be, so how could he go and run? 

If a man was childish, he would be no different from a child. Speaking of Liam, there was something strange with Bella. Before Walker came, the nurse gave Bella some change of clothes and then carried Liam away, but after a while, she felt that she had been separated for a long time. "Are you going to let Liam come again tomorrow?" Bella asked with hope in her eyes. If she wanted to see Liam,