29

Liam let go of both of them, and William turned around and took out the food he brought. Bella saw that there were two set of dishes, had he not yet eaten? She thought that it was so late, he might have dinner with Susie!

"Why do you look at me like that? Are you falling in love with me?" William had a good mood today, so he talked a lot. His words made Bella blush again. "No talking while eating. Don't make a bad example for Liam," Bella glared at him again to warn him. 

William laughed. He knew that if he continued, the little woman would show a cold shoulder with him. He had to compromise. " Okay, then let's take some food first. We'll discuss something else while Liam is absent."

His words made Bella blush again. They all said that the brave one deserved the beauty, and she understood it now. She was indeed very hungry, and she stopped talking and started to eat. After dinner, William cleaned up the table, then took over Liam from Bella. 

"Go and rest. I'll take care of Liam," Looking at Bella's tired face, William revealed some pain in his eyes. She was indeed a little tired, but she went to the side and turned on her phone. She did not expect many missed calls and one unseen message from Walker. 

She was afraid of disturbing Liam to sleep, so she turned her phone to silent. Walker didn't get through to her phone, so he sent a message. What was Walker looking for? She immediately clicked on the message. 

"Bella, are you okay? I went to your house and found you were not home. Where did you go? If you see this message, please give me a call and I'm worried about you." She was busy with taking care of Liam and had forgotten about what happened.

Seeing the message sent by Walker, Bella was a little hesitant. Since Walker confessed, in fact, what she wanted to do was to avoid meeting him. Both of them were framed by Toni. So now she tried to strangle him. 

After all, she did not love him and did not want to give him any hope. But if she didn't reply. Walker would have been very anxious. he might even come to the hospital. After careful considerations, she still sent back a message. 

"I'm fine, I'm not at home these few days. Don't worry." She did not explain anything more. She only wanted to be an ordinary friendship with Walker, so there was no need to explain her whereabouts. 

Walker was delighted when he received the message. "Bella, where are you? I am worried about you. I'll go to see you, alright?" Walker thought about it, but still felt that he would feel at ease if he saw Bella, so he sent another message. 

Seeing the message, Bella rejected Walker's request without any hesitation. William was holding  Liam, but he was always paying attention to Bella's expression. Even since she read the text message, he had guessed it must be from Walker. 

Walker was really persistent in pursuing Bella, but when he observed Bella's expression, he knew that she did not value Walker very seriously. After putting down her phone, Bella's heart was slightly depressed. Originally, she was going to explain the situation to Walker that day. She did not expect to be designed by Toni. 

She sighed, from Walker's message, she knew that he had not given up. It seemed that she had to explain to him again. "William, when Liam gets better, I want to talk with Walker."Bella eagerly looked up and said to William. 

She was also a little afraid of what happened the last time. This time, she directly told her thoughts. "Talk with Walker?" There was a flash of light in his eyes. Bella told him such a thing. This proved that he was the most important one in her heart. 

"Yeah, I actually wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to explain to Walker that I don't like him, but I didn't have a chance to inform him that, since both of us were framed." Mentioning this, Bella was still very uncomfortable. 

William's face darkened at the same time. When he remembered those scenes, his heart was filled with anger. However, when he heard Bella say that inviting Walker for dinner was to refuse Walker's love that day, he immediately became happy. 

"Okay, I'm not against it," said William, but this time he wouldn't let Bella go alone. "William, I don't want you to misunderstand me. But I have to go alone. You are not allowed to follow me."

William nodded, but he wouldn't let Bella know what he would do at that time. when William promised her, Bella was relieved. When Walker received the message, he felt very lost in his heart. It was obvious that Bella was estranging him this time, and his heart was a little panicked.

He had waited for so many years, not wanting to break this relationship because of the things that happened.  Actually, he knew very well that there was no place for Bella to stay. The only place where she could stay was at William's house. So if she wasn't at home, she would be there. 

When he thought Bella was with another man, he felt even more upset. Did he really have no chance? Walker had never been afraid of William's power, but he was afraid that there was no room for him in Bella's heart. 

"Bella, I won't give up on you." After a long time, Walker decided. William, someone was doomed not to sleep well. Toni got the news that William's mother was imprisoned in a sanitarium, and she felt uneasy. She was so jealous of Bella that William could do anything for Bella, but she was also especially sad. William passed by her without a second glance, but he loved Bella. 

what she hated most was that she did not completely destroy Bella. She should not be so softhearted. Let Walker lie with her. At that time, she should find someone to rape her, and let Walker and William see this slut woman's dirty condition. 

Because of her sadness, Toni was drinking outside alone. Just then, she saw a shadow appearing in front of her, then she has fainted. The next day, the sunshine came in through the curtains. At this very moment, she felt aching all over her body.