101

After eating the breakfast, bella still flushed. After getting on the car, William directly drove towards home. Bella did not object. She was now designing the Purple Mountain Villas, so she went to work in the house of William everyday. But she did not expect to see Daniel in the middle of the road. 

A woman was sitting in Daniel's car. Although she  only saw her back, Bella was very sure that this person was Vanessa's mother. Was the conspiracy finally revealed? The White Group was on the track now, so Daniel decided not to pretend anymore? 

"Bella?" William also saw this scene and he was a a little nervous. Bella had treated Daniel as her father these days. At this moment, she bumped into the scene of being deceived. She must  be o upset. 

bella Smiled. She was alreight. William turned his head and saw that Bella's expression was a little unusual. She... His eyes suddenly lit up. COuld it be that she had already found Daniel's bad intentions? So at this moment, when she saw that Daniel had met that woman, she had such a performance. 

"William, can you do me a favor by finding someone to follow that woman for me?" Bella said. Since that woman had already appeared, it was time to expose Daniel. But it was not the right time. How could she be willing to let Daniel get away with it after lying to her like that?

"Okay..." Bella was not sad and even seemed to be wise. William was finally relieved. he and Walker were wrong about Bella. This little woman was actually smarter than they thought. He was still thinking about  how to tell her the truth about daniel without letting her get hurt. 

Only now did he know that she had never truly believed in Dnaiel. Such a smart bella made him proud. But he also felt sorry for her. If he could, he would always protect her from being harmed. 

Just in case Daniel saw them and defended, they chose to leave. They did not go to the Purple Mountain Villas. Instead,they went to Bella's home.  "bella,what do you plan to do next?" A cold sensation flashed in William's eyes. The reason why he had not coped with dnaiel before was that he thought Bella cared about Daniel.

But now that he knew what bella wanted, he had no worry. Next? bella frowned. She had not seen through the purpose of Daniel. William looked at her. he felt a slight stun in his heart and then he remembered that he had not told her about Daniel deception of illness. 

"Bella, I have to tell you that daniel did not have cancer.he just faked a case. I went to the hospital to investigate. He bought a doctor and the fake face was so real. So he cheated you." When she heard that, the light in Bella's eyes flashed. She had already guessed it out, but there was no evidence. But William must have had known. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Bella asked. Since William had already known it, why didn't he tell her? "I was afraid that you really believe in Daniel and I don't have enough evidence, so I don't plan to tell you." William answered. 

When she heard him say that, Bella did not entangle. She had already known that daniel had no good intention and she had already made other plans. "I would not let Daniel get away with cheating me like this." bella frowned. There was an idea in her head. Wasn't Daniel using her to save the White group? Didn't he want to use her again to help the White Group go public?

She would give him a sweet beginning first and then she would tell him that the group belonged to someone else before he became too happy. It must be interesting. Losing it after getting it was even more frustrating than never having it before. 

"William, can you really help the White Group go public?" bella had never thought about taking the White Group before, but at this moment, she decided that she had to take it over. "yes, you want to have White Group?" William asked. 

"Yes, what I can see for the time being is that Daniel wants to use me toachieve the purpose of listing the White Group,s o I must let him pay enough to know what his ultimate goal is." Even though she knew Daniel's ambitions, Bella thought that Daniel had lied to her for something else.  daniel made William saw walker and her staying together on purpose. So the first intention of Daniel was to make william misundstand her,right?

Therefore, someone wanted to use Dnaiel to provoke and separate her from William. Ad for whom that person was,she had to wait for Daniel to tell her. "I understand what you mean. Since you want the White Group, I'll bring it for you." William said very lightly. The car turned around and returned to Bella's  home. 

When Daniel returned, he was surprised to see that William was also there. "Chief William is here?" Daniel immediately went up to greet William. A glint falshed in his eyes, but bella and William both noticed. 

They looked at each other. Daniel had no good intentions. "Daniel, you're back too!" William said in a relazed and polite tone, but with Alienation.  However, Dnaiel didn't care about it. William treated him like this before. Besides, he was a chief. So Daniel still smield. 

"yes, I'm back." William saw Daniel's flattering look. His eyes flashed of contempt, but Daniel did not see it. "Here's the thing. I went to ask about listing. There's no difference form what I said last time. useless bella becomes the company's owner, I won't have it go public."

Daniel frowned when he heard this. Today, he went to meet vanessa's mother for the same reason, but  Vanessa's mother told him that Vanessa was just a woman who didn't know anything. How could she know about running a company?

As long as the company went public, they could easily arrange a position for Bella. Even the chairman was available. But at that time, bella would only have an empty title. everything would be in their hands.  

When Daniel thought about this, a light flashed in his eyes. "Chief william, I've already decided to transfer this company to Blla. After all, we are father and daughter. My company will be her company. Of course, we can't give up such a good chance."