72

"I think he must have some reasons," Bella said reluctantly. When she thought about Liam's background, Bella was always a little uneasy in mind. Something seemed to have affected her mind, making her feel like something would happen. 

"Reasons? If he wants you to be his child's stepmother, he must explain everything. Don't trust him too much. If he were to list to you about such a little thing, he would definitely lie to you about other things." Walker said worriedly.

Bella froze for a second. Some thought occurred in her heart, but she did not want Walker to find out. "No, he treated me very well. Maybe he didn't know how to explain the child's background. William has been waiting for me for o long. I should go back." Bella said. She left at one, but she was getting more and more uneasy. 

It would be okay if William did not tell her who Liam's mother was, but he had already told her that Susie was Liam's mother. She knew that Liam's mother was not Susie, so William had been lying to her all the time. 

The moment she thought of William who had been in love with women and even refused to reveal the identity of that woman, her heart was hurt. William became impatient indeed. When he saw that Bella had not come back, he began to start at them. 

Seeing that Bella's expression changed, his heart halted for a second. If Bella hadn't come over tot he car, he would have rushed over. it was just a few words. Why did Bella change her expression? Was it Walker that made her angry by saying something bad? 

"Let's go!" Bella walked over tot he car and said to William. Her tone was a little indifferent. Seeing Bella like it's he was confused at heart. What did Walker say to her? Why did she become like this when she returned?

"Bella, what's wrong?" William called out. He was slightly worried. Bella didn't seem happy. She was not just commonly unhappy. Seeing the cautious look of William, Bella's heart weakened. This man cared about her. But why did he hide Liam's background? Even if he said that he had a relationship with Liam's mother, it didn't matter. She had a relationship in the past too. She wouldn't care. Bella looked into William's eyes and asked frankly, "William, Susie is not Liam's mother, isn't it?"

She had previously thought about letting William tell her who Liam's mother but today she couldn't help ask about it. Since he decided to marry her, why did he even hide Liam's mother's identity?

William frowned. What Bella had asked made his heart halted for a second. Could it be that she still doubted that Liam was her child? "Why do you say that?" William did not admit it, nor did he deny it. He wanted to know it Bella was still in doubt, so he said so. 

"Susie is just your comrade's sister. You have told me that you only treated her like your sister. Thus, she can't be Liam's mother, right?" Bella did not tell him that she had investigated Susie. It was enough to find conflicts from Williams's words. 

She only thought that Susie was not Liam's biological mother. William relaxed a bit. At least she didn't continuously suspect Liam's background. He looked at Bella. A dim light appeared in his eyes. "Susie is not Liam's biological mother." William knew that he could not conceal it anymore, so he just admitted it. 

But how did Bella know that Susie was not Liam's biological mother? Could it be Walker who told her? She had such a reaction just after she finished talking to Walker. There should is no one else. When he thought about this, anger appeared in his eyes. It was impossible for Walker to use this to destroy his love with Bella!

"But why did you lie to me before?" Bella was unhappy. William's deception made her sad. If he didn't have a good reason, she wouldn't forgive him. Why did he lie to her? It was because Liam could live to only three years old. He did not want her to be sad. But this reason couldn't be told. 

"My mother treated Susie as her own daughter so she's my sister. The child doesn't have a mother, so she simply calls Susie her mother." However, this reason was obviously untenable. Bella remembered very clearly when she asked about Susie's blood type, he stopped Susie and told her that it was the same blood type as Liam's. HE was just trying to hide something. 

"Well, is Susie's blood type truly AB-positive?" Bella asked with her eyes staring. She stared at William, focusing on every single emotion on his face.  William's heart tightened. At first, in order to make Bella believe the lie, he mentioned Susie's blood type on purpose. But he did not expect that she found the flaw and questioned him. 

"I'm sorry, Bella." William knew that he could not keep this lie, so he would never hide it. But he must not let Bella continue to doubt it. Otherwise, she would find out that there was still something wrong with Liam's background. 

Bella was still suspicious, but since William had already admitted that Susie was not Liam's mother, there was no need to continue the question. "Then who is Liam's biological mother?" She continued to ask. With a squeaky sound, the car stopped by the roadside. Under the question from Bella, William's heart was messed. He could not drive properly and had to stop the car. 

"Bella, can we just skip the question? No matter who Liam's mother is, she had nothing to do with me anymore. Can we stop talking about her?" William asked. Seeing him being so nervous, Bella frowned. 

She had only listened to Walker's words and felt that William had been hiding for from the existence of another woman, so she was uneasy. But now that William was so nervous, she felt even odder. 

William was definitely hiding something from her. This made her heart sink. "Okay, if you don't want to talk about it. Then I won't ask." Bella said. But even though she said this, she did not think so. But she knew that she would know nothing because William would not tell her.  They returned home and were surprised to find that Susie had come to visit.