80

Daniel didn't know that Bella did not believe him at all. When he saw her going out with the doctor, he smiled viciously. Bella came to the office with the doctor. When she saw the doctor's solemn face, she pursed her lips and asked, "Doctor, what is his condition?"

"Actually, it's not very good. The cancer cells are spreading rapidly. There's still a maximum of three months. If he was stimulated, they'll probably spread faster." Three months? Bella did not say anything. her face was solemn. She seemed to be worried about Daniel's illness. But she was actually only thinking about whether Daniel's illness was real or not. Was the doctor making a conspiracy with Daniel?

The doctor saw that she did not speak and told her, "Take good care of him and try to make him go as smoothly as possible." Three months? Alright, then she would wait three months patiently to see if Daniel would really die as the doctor said after three months! 

When Bella returned to the ward, she saw that Daniel had already put on his clothes. When he saw her coming in, there was a smile on his face. "Bella, I'm ready, so I can leave the hospital." He said as he was about to leave.  Bella stood still and looked at him like she was watching a movie. He acted in such a hard way. She did not believe that he would leave like this. 

Daniel walked very slowly. Step by step, he almost moved to the door of the ward. When he saw that Bella had not yet caught up, he immediately scolded Bella as a thankful daughter. She cared nothing about him under such a condition.

'Ah!" Suddenly, Daniel's hand on the door loosened and he almost fell to the ground. Bella smiled. She knew that he would not leave so willingly. He was just acting. Alright, since he was going to act, then she would accompany him to see who the better one was. 

"Oh! I'm so useless! Daniel sighed, leaning on Bella. This little slut shouldn't bear it anymore, right? "You should stay in the hospital and observe for a few days. You can't ignore your health. You can leave the hospital later." Bella followed his intention and pretended to be tricked by him and believed in him. 

In the past two days, Bella was busy. She took care of Liam and pretended to be cheated by Daniel at the same time. She did not have time to look at the villa being renovated.  She had no spare time, so she had no choice but to ask Walker to help. She called him. 

 "Bella." When he received the call from Bella, Walker was very happy. "Walker, I've been a little busy these days. I probably won't have time to oversee the villa, so I'd like to ask you to help me. Is that fine?" Bella asked. 

Hearing that, Walker quickly asked, "Did something happen? Do you need my help?" Bella did not tell him about Daniel. Since she did not want to accept Walker's love, she did not want him to intervene. 

 "It's okay, nothing happened. I'm just a little busy." Bella explained at once. Walker frowned. Bella was unwilling to talk to him about everything. She would not even tell him about her trouble. She was responsible for her work. If nothing had happened, how could she ask him to help?

"Oh, Ok. I'll help you oversee it." Since Bella did not want to say, Walker did not ask. But he already had a plan in his heart. he had to find out what had happened to Bella. Otherwise, he would be concerned about her. 

"Thank you, Walker." Bella was relieved to hear Walker agreed. After she hung up, she returned to the ward. Daniel was already awake. "Bella, were you calling Walker just now?" Daniel asked. Obviously, he had already heard what she had said. 

Bella nodded. It just worked, so there was nothing to hide. "It's my entire fault. It was me that you can't even work." daniel said guiltily. Daniel's acting was really good. He acted as if he was really a father who had truly regretted it. When he treated Bella, he really looked like a loving father. 

"Don't think too much. The most important thing now is to rest well." Bella said coldly. Even if it was just acting with Daniel and it was unreal, she would not show forgiveness to him. She would never forgive him in her entire life. Daniel's eyes flashed a little. Bella really treated him as a patient. Pretending to be a patient was good. At least, Bella was still responsive to him. He enjoyed the current state. 

"Well, I'm almost fine now. It costs a lot of money every day to stay in the hospital. I don't want to increase the burned on you. I want to leave the hospital and go home. Daniel did not pretend to be sick for staying in the hospital. he wanted to live in Bella's home so that he could know everything about her. 

When she heard Daniel say that he wanted to go home, Bella froze. She already knows that Daniel would not be satisfied with staying in the hospital. She could not know clearly what Daniel was doing. What would he get?

Or was someone behind him asked him to do this? If so, who is it? Could it be Vanessa? So Bella asked, "Do you know Vanessa's phone number?" Hearing Bella asks for Vanessa's phone number, a trace of guilt flashed in Daniel's eye. Vanessa did not know anything about it. Vanessa was insane. There was no need to tell her. 

But now that Bella was asking for Vanessa's number, he became nervous. "Vanessa's number, what's it? It's a little long I remember." daniel quickly looked through his pocket and took out a few pieces of paper. he pretended to look for the number. "I remember that her number was very long." Daniel looked for it seriously, but there were only a few pieces of paper that he could not find.

Bella took the paper over. She was surprised to find that all the numbers were hers. "Why did you write down my numbers?" Bella asked. Daniel smiled, and then said helplessly, "I'm old and useless now, but I always remember what I did to hurt you. Actually, I really want to call you, but I'm afraid that you'll be angry. So I wrote it down on a piece of paper and pretended to have called you."