15

With a hint of helplessness in William's tone, Bella felt more nervous. She knew what he meant. He had made her take the initiative to move to his house on the premise of getting married. 

"Mmm..." She agreed softly. She felt the blood in her body was boiling. This man had to be the best at arranging people, or how could she be in love with him?

At this time a call from William's phone and there were important matters in the military area that he needed to deal with immediately. 

"Let's go if there's anything. Anyway, I'm home and I'm fine." Bella hoped he leave immediately. His words echoed in her mind just now, but she felt that her head was in a mess. As soon as she saw his eyes, she felt that her face was so hot that it was out of place. 

"Bella, Do you want me to leave so much?" Seeing Bella's eager look, William felt a little funny. "Isn't it? Isn't that afraid of delaying things? You're Chief. You're dealing with big things, but you can't delay things because of me."

Looking at the way Bella wanted to explain, William laughed. However, he did leave. Since the military district called him, it would definitely not be a trivial matter. 

"Okay, then I'll go take a look. You have to rest well. Don't let me find you walking around. Otherwise, I really want to spank you." Bella was nervous. She was no longer a child, and a man who spoke about spanking was especially ambiguous. 

"I don't want it!" Almost at the same time, Bella replied. "Bella, you can't say anything about this. If you don't want to be spanked, then rest well." This was very overbearing. Bella looked at him angrily, and why did he spank her?

"Bella, if you don't believe me, you can give it a try."  This person had simply set up a trap for her to jump in. "I'm going to rest, I won't let you go..." The door closed in anger, but Bella's heartbeat for a long time. 

William came out of home and rushed to the military district. He did not appear again for several days. After not seeing him for a few days, Bella felt disappointed. Even if he didn't stay over, he didn't even call the phone. 

Having rested at home for a few days, Bella felt better. On the contrary, Walker knew about her discharge from the hospital. he was very frustrated that she had not personally picked her up that day. 

Bella wanted to think that things could not be delayed any longer, so he had to make a decision, so he called Walker. "Walker, do you have time tonight?"

Walker was in the office and saw Bella's calling. "Yes, of course, I have time," Walker replied immediately. As long as Bella needed it, he would say that he had time. "William, can I have a treat for you?"

At the other end of the phone, Walker immediately stood up from his chair.  There was even more joy in his eyes. Bella had previously said that he would treat him to dinner and that he hadn't been there before. Very excited. 

Bella invites him to eat. This was the first time since he had confessed to Bella and wanted him to take the initiative. "Yes, of course!" Walker immediately agreed and hung up. He was very happy. 

"Chairman Miller, there's a reception tonight..." Cindy entered from outside and said to Walker. "I have an important date tonight," Walker said without hesitation. 

"But didn't you let me pay special attention to this reception before?" Cindy asked, puzzled. The parties were all the big names in the industry, helping Miller Group's development. 

"No, what I'm going to do today is something that is related to a lifetime. It's more important than business." Walker was filled with excitement. This was the first time Cindy had seen him since he was his secretary. he could not help but ask curiously, "Chairman Miller, wouldn't you go to meet your beloved woman?"

Cindy was wondering if that person would be Bella. After all, she saw that the manager had something special about a woman. "Go and order a bouquet of roses for me. I'll use them tonight."

Walker looked at the time, It was already three in the afternoon. He was very excited about the invitation from Bella, so he wanted to take care of himself as the best. 

"Oh, Okay!" Despite her suspicion, Cindy was a dutiful person and did not question Walker's decision. "Send the flowers to the Marriott Hotel." This was the address that Bella gave. Walker was going to change his clothes at this moment, He was afraid that it would be too late, so Cindy sent him directly to the hotel.

Walker left after he finished speaking. Cindy looked at Walker anxiously and smiled helplessly. "I thought that Chairman Miller would always be paralyzed. He didn't think it was just a date, but he was so excited."

Toni came over to check the news again. He heard Cindy's mumbled and immediately asked, " Dating, where's my cousin?" Seeing Toni, Cindy was unprepared for her. She just urged Walker to have dinner with Bella, even saying the name of the hotel.

Toni went away when she heard the news. She quickly called Victoria and went to the hotel to start decorating. At six o'clock in the evening, Walker came to the hotel. Bella had already come. He gave the flowers that Cindy had booked for him to Bella. 

"Walker, thank you for taking care of me for this period time. As a thank you, you can definitely eat well today." Bella said willingly, thankful in his eyes. 

"As long as I'm with you, I'm fine eating anything." Walker looked always on Bella. 

Bella was willing to set aside the flower in his hand. Some did not know how to talk to Walker about breaking up his relationship. 

She invited Walker to eat. No matter what, she had to wait until she had finished eating. 

When he thought about this, Bella hides her words and greet Walker to start. 

"Bella, I'm glad that you can come out to eat with me today." Walker looked at Bella as his eyes softened.

Bella felt sullen slightly. Seeing that Walker was so happy, she did not know how to say anything if she wanted to reject him. At the same time, she was afraid that Walker would be sad, but it was better to have a long pain than a short one.