17

In Victoria'splan, William should fiercely beat Bella this bitch. Bella fooled him. How could he possibly defend this slut?  No, no!  She could not let this plan fall through!

Victoria was originally not planning to take part in the crime. She just wanted to secretly confirm that William had completely abandoned Bella. 

But now, she thought that if she couldn't say anything more, he would not have completely abandoned Bella. 

"William, don't be confuse anymore," said Victoria. She looked disgusted and contempt. When she saw her clothes, she was very angry.  "William, she already naked with other men. What do you do by giving her clothes?"

 William stared at Victoria. How could she appear here? Could it be related to her? When she felt the anger from William, Victoria was stunned, but she quickly found a way to speak. 

"I've eaten here with me every year. When I saw you in a rush, I just followed over. I didn't expect to see such a dirty scene. Don't be fooled by this woman. She can do it today if something like this happens, she'll do something more in the future." Victoria said angrily. 

Toni, which had been hiding behind Victoria, had also come out. When she saw the angry eyes of Walker and Bella on the bed, she pretended not to see it, and her face was full of embarrassment.

Bella, I really didn't expect you to do such a thing! Seeing the way Bella was shrunk to the side, she was really excited. However, she was not satisfied with the slut Bella. Naturally, she had to stink her reputation before she could offset her inner anger.

Her gaze fell to the ground and her face instantly turned red. Her deliberate way of letting everyone's gazes glances over was the ripped clothes on the floor. 

"Hmm, what a slut, what else do you have to deny?" Victoria scolded bitterly. Bella was very angry in her heart. All of this was framed by Toni. In order to gain William, she had used such unscrupulous methods, even he was her cousin!

"Toni, you frame it, didn't you?" Walker asked. She could forget Toni's hurt to her before, but she did too much today. "Bella, what did you say? I ... I just came over with Aunty Victoria. How could you rely on me for doing something like this? Besides, isn't that what you want?" She looked at the door gloomily.

At this time, a lot of people had already come around, and the big names in New Orleans were present. They were quickly recognized. "Hmm, isn't Chairman Miller? He seems to be lying with a woman?"

"Look, isn't William? He looks very angry." 

"Look, that woman should be wearing a military uniform. This..." Victoria's expression looked terrible when she heard the discussion. 

"This woman has nothing to do with my son, you guys shouldn't be mistaken," Victoria immediately said,  then looked at William. 

"William, quickly go out with your mother. Don't get your eyes dirty with such a dirty woman." Victoria said She wanted to pull out William. After all, she had also been fought, and her son should be sober. 

"Just drive everyone else out." William's fist clenched tightly and said to the security guard. The veins on his forehead were beating. At this moment, his gaze was fixed on Bella, filled with jealousy.

He didn't care about Victoria and Toni. he only cared about Bella. he asked, "Do you really want to protect him?" Bella suffocated and felt uncomfortable. 

This wasn't Walker's fault. how could she let Walker be beaten for nothing? Moreover, this incident was originally due to herself, it was Walker who was innocent. 

So, how could she have William beat Walker? "I'm not protecting him. He's also innocent. You can't beat him." 

The perseverance in her eyes pierced of William, and it made him feel decadent. His woman actually defended other men at such a time. He wanted to vent his anger, but she could not find a place to vent it! 

"William, I've already said that woman like this can't be accepted. Quickly go out with me, don't insist on it anymore." Victoria said again, her eyes flashing. 

William forced himself to calm down and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. "Bella, please think about how I feel when you protect another man like this?" When he saw that Bella was lying with Walker, he was hurt. 

However, any stinging pain was incomparable to Bella to protect Walker. When he finished this sentence, he walked out of the room. 

When Victoria saw that her son was finally angry, she felt especially comfortable. She and Toni looked at each other with a smile on their face. 

At this moment, the nurse called. "Chief, it's not good, Liam's symptoms appear again!" The nurse's tone sounded anxious. William was stunned, he immediately hung up, then said to the security  guard, "Give them a set of clothes." 

After saying this, he quickly left the ward and rushed towards his home without stopping. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault." Walker looked guilty.

If it were not for the fact that he believed in Toni, it would not have caused him to be misunderstood. Although he wanted to get William to quit, he would never have used such means.

"This has nothing to do with you. Even without you, I wouldn't have let go of Toni." Bella saw clearly that Toni had completely hated her. Even if she was not with Walker, she would definitely find someone else. 

"Hey, I don't know why Toni become so?" Walker looked disappointed. "Put on your clothes first." So trapped in bed like this, Bella feels humiliated.

Walker put on his clothes first and saw that Bella had been torn completely. Even though she was wearing clothes, like a man,  she couldn't go out like this, so she wanted to go out and get her a dress. Just then, the hotel waiter knocked on the door and delivered her clothes to the room.