8

Toni was extremely unwilling. Auntie Victoria was the best guarantee for her to marry into the Steiner. If she didn't even stand on her side, she would be even more hopeless. "Toni, it's the Steiner that I'm sorry for you," Said Victoria apologetically. 
Even if she liked Toni again, she did not dare to change her son's choice. 

Toni was stunned. What did you mean by? Was she going to accept Bella? She was a little uneasy. "Aunty Victoria, are you planning to accept Bella?" Her eyes very angry. She did not expect bella to be a blessing in disguise. 

'Hmm, how can I really accept such a woman? But Toni, you also see that William is too persistent with good enough to ruin our mother-child relationship. What's up?"

Victoria looked especially ugly when she said this. When she thought of her mother, her son was not comparable to an abandoned woman, and she was disgusted. Toni lowered her head and his face turned pale. 

That's right, Bella wasn't because of the love he had given him. Even if Victoria had to accept her, she had received all the love she had received. 

Whereby? All of this belonged was to Toni. How could it be taken away by Bella? Toni's head bowed and tears flashed in her eyes. She felt aggrieved. She could admit that she was not worthy of William, but she would never admit that she was inferior to Bella.

"Aunty Victoria, but Bella isn't a good woman. She's a second-hand woman. She's still the niece of Chief William, and she's still secretly related to my cousin, Walker. If Chief William stays with such a woman, I'll definitely destroy it for her."

There was a strong hostility in the words of Toni. Bella did not die when she jumped into the sea. She actually came back to snatch a man from her. Victoria frowned, and she was very worried about it. 

"Miss Susie is here." Hearing the servants' report, Victoria immediately invited Susie to come in. "Mother, Long time no see, why is your face so bad?" Susie looked worried at her mother. 

However, there was a pity in her eyes. Victoria was sharp, but it was a pity that Bella had escaped this disaster. "Hey!" Victoria sighed when she heard Susie's question. She didn't know what had caught her son's eye. The two women in front of her were much better than Bella, but in his eyes, only Bella looked like a woman.  

"Come, let's sit down first." Susie looked worried, which made Victoria deal at ease. She quickly let her come to her other side to sit down. "Give tea to Miss Susie." Victoria continued, she felt pity for Susie, but she also brought a lot of love.

This girl's brother had died to save William, and she had originally intended to have her son marry Susie or to complete her brother's entrustment. But William didn't like her, so she recognized her as a daughter.

The servant immediately brought the tea cup, and Susie thanked her very gently. Her manners were generous. She came to the Steiner to be familiar with the household, but she did not have the feeling of being overbearing.

Seeing this, Victoria sighed again. On the left is Toni and on the right is Susie. No matter who she is with, she would be very happy, but William was not focused on the two women! "Auntie Victoria, what's wrong with you?" Susie's gaze fell on Toni and finally returned to her. "Is William is still unwilling to stay with Toni?" 

How could William be with a stupid girl like Toni? Hearing this, the eyes of Toni dimmed. "Ah, William only likes Bella that slut, and for that slut, he threatened me to break up with the Steiner's"

Victoria looked sad. She did not want to accept Bella from the heart, but she had no choice but to let her freely develop. "What? How could Brother William say such a thing?" Susie shocked. She got the news that William was guarding Bella in the hospital, so she rushed over to investigate the situation. She did not think that William handmade such a decision for Bella.

The words William said had even been true, so she did not doubt the results. Bella wanted to get rid of it, but she had to think of a complete solution. Susie looked at Toni and saw the tears in her eyes. This woman only knew how to cry in front of Victoria. What was the use of that woman? Compared to breaking up with William, what was a woman worth? Toni was such a fool, but she was so stupid. With this idiot to achieve his goal.

"Toni, you shouldn't be too sad. Brother William is enchanted. I think he will know that Bella is not a good woman sooner or later." According to the investigation, she knew that Walker had beaten up William for Bella. As a woman, she could guess that Bella was really good luck and captured the hearts of two men

However, such good life had blocked her way to Susie and in the end, she could only go to ruin. Her gaze continued to look at Toni/ Walker and Toni are cousin was the best to get rid of Bella by Toni. "Bella wants to be a bitch woman. I'm definitely not going to let her harm the head of Steiner," she said anxiously.

"Foot on two boats?" Susie pretended not to know, and her tone was confused. "Bella was not only to hang on the head of William but also to make my cousin forget about it. She had just divorced, and it was too bumble to let the two men do this to her." Toni said fiercely

"There's still such a thing!" Susie asked in shock, but there was a trace of ridicule in her eyes. If she knew about such a thing, he would only cry here. It's really useless. If she were too...

'Hmm, Walker is my cousin. I don't know anyone else, but how can I not know him? It's so hateful that Bella to make two men love her at the same time is really extremely low!" Even though she was already very patient in front of Victoria, it was still hard to hide her anger.