10

"Aunt Victoria, I know everything. Don't worry, I'll pay attention to my cousin." Toni wanted to frame Walker and Bella immediately, but she knew that it was not the right moment, so she could only suppress her excitement and discuss it with her mother. 

"Mm, Toni, you must pay attention to this matter. The Steiner is here, I am waiting for you to be our daughter-in-law!" Victoria continued. 

Toni's obsession with her was in her eyes, so at this moment, she was using the identity of Steiner's to make Toni more secure.  "Mmm, I will." Toni's face blushed, and her slightly lowered face had a hint of joy. 

She had to abandon Bella immediately and become a member of the Steiner's! Victoria looked at Toni with a shy expression. Such a woman would marry Steiners. "Auntie, then I'll leave first. I'll have to go check with my cousin first. After all, this matter will be done sooner, so we'll feel at ease." 

At this moment, Toni could not wait to let William know lowlife Bella was, so she wanted to act now. "Alright!" Victoria nodded, as Toni acted more positively.  After Toni came out of Steiners, she immediately looked for Walker and found that Walker was not in the company. She asked the secretary, "Cindy, where is my cousin?"

Now it's working time. In her impression, her cousin never left the company because of something. "Oh, it seems like Chairman Miller has gone to visit Bella." Cindy knew that Bella had been introduced in her first year. She thought that the two of them were still in good friends, so she told Walker to visit Bella. 

"He went to see Bella!" Toni frowned. Walker ran to the hospital so aggressively. Could it be that she had listened to her and asked for her confession? "Yes, Chairman Miller was really dressed up when he got there!" Cindy said with a smile. 

Hearing this, Toni immediately left the company and went straight to the hospital. She wanted to confirm if Walker had really confessed, and to find out what Bella was. All of this was closely related to her future plans, and she definitely could not miss any chance to get rid of Bella. 

Because the security guards were outside, they did not dare to approach Toni, lest they are discovered by William. In the ward at this time, Bella looks at Walker strangely. Today's Walker was a little different from the past, and his face was a  little red. 

"Walker, do you have anything to do?" Bella asked willingly. There was something going on Walker, so at this moment, she was alone in the ward, looking at Walker's uncomfortable feeling. Bella doubted a lot. 

"I ..." Walker said, but it was a little too embarrassing. He had always been calm and self- sufficient, but now it was like he had returned to high school and met a beloved girl who did not know how to confess. 

"Mmm?" Bella looks over. Walker was really surprised at her. No matter when he was at work or in private contact, when did Walker have such a state? Walker looked at Bella and took a deep breath. He breathing fast, he felt that what he was about to say to Bella would be even tenser than talking about the next few hundred million dollars. 

"Bella, I like you. I've always liked you since I was a kid." Finally, he said what he wanted to say. Bella widens her eyes. She did doubt Walker liked her before, but she was denied it by her.  Who is Walker? How could she like her? 

But at this moment, he clearly expressed his liking for him, and it had been since he was a child. "Bella, the reason why I didn't tell you that I liked you was because you didn't divorce Tony at that time. I don't want to burden you. Now that you've returned to being single, I think I have a chance to pursue you Walker looked filled with anticipation. He looked at Bella with a sense of attachment and affection. 

Walker actually liked her? While Bella was stunned, she thought about how he had cared for her before. She had always thought that Walker had taken special care of her because of Toni and because they were old classmates. At this moment, her confession was very complicated. 

She had a faint feeling for Walker's thoughts, so the last time she had said that she liked to be William, she wanted to let Walker rest. She had long guessed that Walker might have a slight affection for her, but it was only a good impression, so she only told him in front of Walker that she liked William. 

He just wanted to express her intentions, but he did not expect her to show her attitude. "But, I..." Before  Bella could say anything, Walker interrupted her. "Bella, I know that what you like is William, but William is really not suitable for you. You deserve better care, but being with William, he is not meant to give you care that you needed. Like this even if you hurt by his mother, what did he do? What about the people around him who don't like you? You are too simple to be married to a family-like Steiner."

Walker did not mean anything to belittle her. Every sentence was being considered for her, which made Bella very grateful. But she had already determined her thoughts. Since she had already decided to be with William, she would also actively face everything in the future. 

"Walker, thank you for your love. But since I've already decided to be with William, I won't affect my inner judgment because of other things." She was a woman and wanted a relationship, and William gave her that strong feeling, and she was equally acceptable. 

The feeling was not easy, so she would not give up easily. Walker's confession made Bella very unpredictable. It turned out that he was good to her because he liked her, and since he was very young, which made her feel very good. Touched, but...

She already had William and could not pretend to be someone else. "I'm sorry, I used to know your feeling for me. Thank you for liking me. But it's impossible between us. The person I like is William, so I'm really sorry, I can't accept your love."