90

When he hung up, bella became even worried. It seemed that Daniel's trick had nothing to do with Vanessa. Who was the person behind Daniel? The next day when she came to the hospital to see Daniel, Bella only felt amused when she saw the loneliness on Daniel's face. 

"Bella, did you contact Vanessa these days?" Daniel asked. There was a shimmer in his eyes. He had already received news from that woman after William called Tony. He knew about the fact that Bella had called Vanessa, so he was deliberately asking. If Bella knew that he was alone, she would definitely feel sorry for him more. 

Bella looked at Daniel and found the expectation in his eyes. She mocked him at heart. "Not yet." She wondered how long he could pretend! In the next few days, Bella was busy with the design of the Purple Mountain Villa. She didn't have much time to come to the hospital. Instead, it was Walker who often comes over. He was snot joking about investing the White Group.

So in the past few days, Walker visited the hospital more ofter. Every time Daniel saw Walker's arrival, he was always excited. He became more and more excited every time. The White Group finally became better and more organized under Walker's help. 

Bella did not know the incident between Daniel and Walker. Bella did not know the incident between Daniel and Walker. She only paid an occasional visit to the hospital. She saw Daniel had become increasingly healthy. Did it mean he was not planning to play it anymore?

"Cheif William, the results came out. Daniel is not sick at all. He was pretending to be sick." When the guards told the results of  the investigation to William, he was surprised. He did not expect a father could make use of his daughter. 

Hearing this result, the expression of William did not change. He had already expected this result. However, it was unforgivable that Daniel dared to deceive Bella. He didn't care about Daniel's word at all, but now Bella seemed to have trusted Daniel. If he said something bad, she would probably not believe it. 

However, for Bella's sake, Williamd decided to let her know the nature of Daniel. He did not know that Bella had never believed in Daniel from the beginning to the end. Walker helped the White Group back to normal, but he did not do it for Daniel, but for Bella. 

But now that the White Group had resumed operations, Daniel had never mentioned giving the company  to Bella. He seemed to have forgotten what he had said. Every time Walker wanted to mention it, he always changed the topic. 

As time went by, Walker gradually saw some clues. It seemed that Daniel did not want to pass the White Group to Bella. However, he didn't do it for nothing. SInce he was helping Bella, he would definitely benefit Bella. 

"Daniel, now that the White Group has resumed operations, there is only one position left to manage the group. Don't come over to get in touch with the company now? Since you are still alive, it is beneficial for Bella to manage the company early." Walker said directly to Daniel one day. Daniel was stunned. He didn't want to Bella to enter the company at all. He just wanted Walker to help him. 

But if he said that he didn't want Bella to enter the company, they would doubt his intentions. But if Bella entered the company, he was unwilling. This was the company he worked hard for. He wanted to leave it to Vanessa. How could it be taken away by Bella?

"Well, I'm a little uncomfortable." Daniel wanted to use his body to fool around, which made Walker see through his purpose even more. "Daniel, I thought since Bella decided to take you in your last days, you'll thank her anyway. I don't know you just wanted to use her. If you really wanted to use her. If you really don't want to hand over the company to her, then give her money back to her. I would not blame you. Otherwise, if I could help you, I could also destroy you!"

Walker was fierce. Daniel was stunned. He did not expect that Walker, who spoke so gently some time ago, would change his attitude. How could he bear to see that the company that had finally recovered collapse again? So he immediately started to smile. 

"I only care about my happiness these days. I have forgotten such an important matter. Since I've already said that I wanted to give the company to Bella, I will definitely give it to her. Don't worry. I'll give her a position in two days. While I'm in good health these days, I can personally guide her." Daniel's smile made Walker feel hypocritical. But Daniel's illness had been recorded in the hospital, so Walker didn't think he was pretending to be sick. 

When Walker and Daniel came over, Bella knew that Walker invested money into the White Group and helped the Group resume the operation. Now when she knew Dnaiel also asked her to go to the White Group, she felt uneasy. Was he really willing to hand over the company to her?

Alright, since Daniel wanted to hand over the company to her, then she wouldn't give it away. The 30 million dollars she had given to Daniel before could not be wasted. After arriving at the White Group, Daniel did not give her any position. He just showed her around. Bella learned nothing at all in the company. She did not even know the way to departments. 

She sneered in her heart. Daniel was not willing to leave the company to her. He was just trying to Walker so that he would help him. Bella has nothing to do. She wandered around. When she saw Daniel's angry scolding, Bella mocked and asked, "I feel like your body has improved a lot recently? Could your illness be better?" 

Daniel immediately felt guilty when he heard Bella's doubt. When he thought of the woman's orders, a vicious look flashed in his eyes. If he continued to pretend, Bella would have found out that he was pretending. So he had to hurry up and implement his plan. ANyway, his company now resumed operations. There was no neet to continue acting with Bella. 

"I'm probably in a better mood, so I feel much better." Daniel explained. Bella did not believe a  single word. It was just that she had a hunch that Daniel was now unwilling to act. It seemed like he should be acting soon.