101

Since bella had agreed, William drove Susie home. As soon as William had left, Victoria's face immediately turned cold and did not greet bella. She went straight into the house. Bella knew that Victoria did not treat her well. She did not care about Victoria. As long as she did not intentionally hurt Bella, such indifference was nothing to Bella.

"Miss bella, please come over for breakfast." At this time, a servant came to invite her. Bella was in doubt. Victoria didn't like her, yet why did she still ask the servant to serve her breakfast? 

After following the servant intot he room suspiciously, she noticed that one corner of the table was a bottle of porridge and pickles, while the other side of the table filled with all kinds of food. She immediately understood Victoria's thoughts. 

 Victoria sat on one side. When she saw Bella, a trace of contempt flashed in her eyes. "Miss Bella, you have methods. My son loves you so much. But in my eyes, I know what kind of person is suitable for what hind of thing. Marriage is always a matter of match, but you and William's gap is too large.It's like comparing delicious food with plain porridge and pickles. It's a sharp contrast. The match is inappropriate, isn't it?" Victoria looked calm this time.

Bella stood opposite to her. Victoria pointed at the breakfasts and said  She knew that even though Victoria seemed to have accepted her presence in front of William, she still rejected Bella in mind. 

"Sometimes it's not about appropriate or not. It's just a person's intuitive feeling. Only the couple knows the exact feeling, right? You've failed so many times, so why don't you think about the reason?" Bella said coldly. Victoria did not treat her well, so she did not have to deliberately please her. 

"You... " Victoria was a little angrywhen she heard the words, but she finally held it back. Then shestared at Bella and said, "Did you find that William treated Susie differently Miss Bella, you probably know that Susie's brother has saved William's life, so William has always taken care of Susie. Do you think that Susie and William would be a good couple?" 

Bella stunned for a  while.Victoria such a plan. "It depends on William. As long as he makes a choice, I don't care." At this time, Liam had already woke up and cried out loudly because he could not find his mother. Bella went over and carried him at once. 

Victoria wanted to carry Liam too, but Liam turned around and only wanted Bella to home him. "Bella, what trick did you use to make William and Liam only love you?" Victoria  asked in hatred. Her eyes filled with anger. 

"If you think it's a trick then it's a trick!" Bella said. Then she carried Liam and walked outside. SInce Victoria had kept her only to say these, she did not need to listen to her rejection. After a night, she was already hungry. This plain bowl of porridge was not enough for her. 

"Where are you going?" Victoria was anxious when she saw that Bella wanted to  leave. If William found out that Bella had left when he returned, he would think that Victoria had forced her to leave, she had finally made William treat her better and released her from the sanatorium. Bella could not bring their mother-child relationship to a freezing point again. 

"Go home and eat." Bella said. Victoria did not expect that Bella would be so difficult to tame. At this moment, William's car has already appeared in the vision. "Mother bella, why are you standing at the door?" Seeing the cold face of Bella, William realized that Victoria must have said something that made bella unhappy.

"No ... Nothing,we're just standing here waiting for you to come back!" Victoria immediately said. She was afraid that Bella would tell the truth. "Is that true? Bella?" William turned to Bella. he didn't believe in Victoria's words, so he still had to  ask Bella. 

Victoria was a little scared. If Bella told him what she had just said, William would definitely be angry. Perhaps she was too worried. At this moment, when she looked at Bella, she was actually begging. 

"Yes..." Bella nodded. In fact she could also understand what Victoria was doing. everything was for her son. She pull all her hopes on her son, so she was so picky about her daughter-in-law.  However, understanding did not mean forgiving. 

"Since it's nothing, then let's go..." The car of William did not turn off. bella got into the car. "But you haven't eaten breakfast yet." Victoria quickly said with a trace of hope in her eyes. "Go back to eat." William's tone was cold and he started the car and left. "bella, I'm sorry!" bella was a little surprised by the apology from William when he was on the  way. 

"Why did you apologize to me?" There was a flash of helplessness in William's eyes, "We have not eaten breakfast yet. I will talk to you when eating. he had guessed out and Bella did not feel surprised. But at the same time, she was touched. 

Even though she did not say anything and Victoria tried to hide it, he knew that she had been wronged. The car quickly stopped at a breakfast shop. Bella was indeed hungry, so she started to eat at once. 

William looked guilty when he saw this, "Bella, I won't let you be wronged again in the future." Bella was touched. She suddenly stopped eating the bun and then smiled, "William, did anyone say that you're silly?" He was silly enough to consider everything for her. He was silly enough to be even sadder than her when she was wronged. Such a  man was so silly and so cute. William became more important to her now. 

"No, only you said I'm silly. I'm only silly for you." William was very quick to answer. Looking at bella eating happily, he could not help but take the bun in her hand. "Haven't there more buns? I've eaten this before." 

bella wanted to stop him, but he had already had a bite. "I just like to eat what  you have eaten." At this time, there were also people eating around. When they saw this scene, they all praised the young couple for being so intimate. bella flushed and wanted to explain that they weren't a couple, but WIllliam said first. "Yes, our relationship is really good." bella was even shyer, but when she saw the ring on her ring finger, she felt very sweet.