55

William thought that Susie informed him that Bella went to the hotel, a trace of suspicion flashed in his eyes. Did anything else happen? So would there be a greater misunderstanding?

When he thought about this, William immediately asked, 
Bella, where are you now? I'll come over immediately to find you. Let's talk face to face, okay?"

Thinking of Bella's emotion, William immediately asked Bella, lest she didn't give him a chance to explain. Bella was so angry and turned off her phone. 

She had to remove William from her mind. She would never be deceived again by this bad guy who dated two women at the same time.

William did not get a response. hearing the beeping voice from his phone, he could only helplessly put down the phone.  He immediately ran out of the hospital. he had to explain everything to Bella. 

Susie came out of the ward and saw William leaving. "Susie, did William go look for Bella again?" Victoria saw that Susie returned tot he ward and looked at her. 

"Mother, what did you say?" Susie asked, pretending to have just settled back into her concentration. Victoria sighed. She could guess Susie's intentions towards William now, but the situation before her...

"Susie, do you like William?" Victoria asked. When she saw Susie's perfect appearance and gentle personality, she thought she was a good girl. Because William considered Susie as his sister, she only treated Susie as a daughter. Now she got to know that Susie liked William, so she really hoped that Susie and William would be together. 

 Susie's face turned pale and she waved her hands. "No, no!" However, she spoke one way and thought another. Victoria understood now. As an old woman, she could see the love in Susie's eyes. 

"Susie, do you have anything to say to your godmother? Don't worry. I won't tell William. If you really like William, I can help you out," Victoria continued to ask.

Susie looked up and her face was really flushed. "Mother, I've been fond of William since I was very young. I've liked him for so many years. But he's already fallen in love with others. There is no hope for me anymore."

Hearing Susie. Victoria's face was full of joy. Although Susie is no longer had a direct family member, her family's power could not be underestimated. her identity and the best match. It was definitely a good thing if they became a couple. 

"Susie, don't worry Godmother will definitely support you," Victoria said. "But, godmother, you ..." Knowing that she was talking about being locked up in a sanatorium, William's mother immediately said to Susie. 

"DOn't worry, Susie Godmother wouldn't be so stupid. Bella is nobody. I was too impatient before, so she would have a  chance. But now ..." She continued. 

"There's a problem with my heart. William won't lock me up in the sanitarium anymore. Besides, I won't do anything directly to this woman. I just stop William form saving her. Even if William discovers something in the future, William won't blame me."

Her words made Susie satisfied. It was the right time for her to get sick. Victoria was right. Once her body had an accident, he would never have a chance to go out to look for Bella. 

"Mother, forget it. I'm fine to watch William in the dark. You must agree with me. Don't tell him that I like William, or else he might expel me, Like expelling Toni," Susie said pitifully

Susie's deep affection for William made Victoria even more determined to help her. She would definitely not let Bella to hurt Susie again. She would definitely protect Susie until she became a member of the Steiner family.

"Okay, don't worry. I will keep it secret." Hearing Victoria's words, Susie held her hand and looked at her with a lovely face. "Mother, no matter whether William likes me or not, we've always been a family." 

These words made Victoria smile and praised Susie was a sweet girl. William rushed to Bella's domicile and did not expect Bella not to be at home. 

Where did she go? William looked around for a while but he still could not find Bella. He frowned. He called Bella, but she did not answer the phone. 

He couldn't find Bella, and he couldn't even get through the phone. he had no choice but to stay at her house. It was already too late for Bella to return. She was sent home by Walker. 

Today, Walker came over for work, so she went out along with him without hesitation. Walker saw that she was in a bad mood and did not even talk about her job. He invited her to a meal and sent her back. 

"Okay, I'm home. Don't worry." Bella originally wanted to come back by taxi, but Walker insisted on sending her back. Walker felt a pain in his heart. He knew that Bella would not like too tall him what she had in mind. His heart would inevitably be a little lost. When he saw that Bella was lonely, he knew that it must be related to William. Bella refused to tell him, so he couldn't ask. 

"Bella, if William were to bully you, tell me I'll get justice for you," said Walker. He could not see that Bella was bullied, so there was a hint of ruthlessness in his tone. 

Bella was a little surprised. She did not expect  Walker to say no. She immediately shook her head and refused, "Walker thank you for caring about me. But I'm really okay. I'll handle it myself. Don't worry."

She knew that Walker liked her, but in her heart, she only loved William. No matter how she and William would be in the future, she did not want Walker to be involved in it. 

Actually, these things had nothing to do with Walker. She did not want Walker to fight with William because of her.