99

Susie wanted that piece of meat to arouse the dissatisfaction of Victoria because she knew that Bella never ate fat. She never expected William's help. The spare rib was specially cooked for William. She saw bella eating the sparerib and was about to pass out. 

Victoria saw everything on the table and knew more about William's insistence on Bella, but she stipp supported Susie. Of course, the requisite was that Susie had the ability to gain William's love. bella was feeding Liam while eating. So she did not have time to pay much attention. Anyway, she was not interested in what Victoria and Susie was thinking about, so she chose to ignore them.

Everyone at the table had different thoughts, so they didn't say much when  they were eating. After they finally finished eating, Bella was relieved, feeling that having a meal was more exhausting than working. 

"William, can you chat with me?" Victoria said to him. William looked at Bella and said nothing. Bella knew that he was worried about her, so she nodded at him. Even though she was in the Mansion, she was with William. No one dared to hurt her. 

When William saw Bella nodded, he followed Victoria to leave. After they left, Susie could not help but grit her teeth as she saw Bella relieved. Bella, I must destroy you! "Bella, it might take a little time for William and godmother to chat. Why don't we go for a walk in the garden?" Susie suggested. 

Bella looked at her. She found out that Susie was figuring something. bella prepared for it and shook her head, "No, I'll stay here  and wait." Susie walked out herself when she saw that bella was unwilling to follow her. 

In the entire living room, there were only two people, Bella and Liam. Liam was already asleep. Bella wanted someone to get a blanket for Liam, but no one came over. She knew that this was probably done by Susie, so she no longer called people because she knew that it was no use. Since these people were called away,  how could they come back?

It was just that Liam was weak and should not catch a cold, so she took off her coat and put it on Liam. William chatted with Victoria for a long time. When he came out he saw that was sitting there alone with Liam in her arms. He became serious immediately. "What's going on? Where are the servants?" he asked coldly.

Then he looked at Victoria and found that she was  confused as well. She did not do it. At this very moment, Susie was back. Behind her was a crowd of servants. "Why were you all going outside?" He asked coldly.

The servant looked at each other when they heard question. They did not know how to react. Susie immediately stepped forward and said to William, "William, don't blame them. It's all my fault. I called them out to repair the streetlights in the garden." Susie was clearly intentional.She saw William's caring to Bella and hated Bella so much. 

But she couldn't do anything, so she made an excuse to call the servants out. Bella would be alone and helpless. She could not even get a blanket for Liam. "The light in the garden is broken. Susie knows that I have the habit of taking a walk after dinner, so she helped me to oversee its repairing. Don't blame her." Victoria said to William. She  wanted to help Susie. 

She never looked at bella, but when she saw Liam, she was worried, "Miss Bella, I didn't want to blame you. Liam is asleep and you can find a room to put him down. He was just covered by a coat. I fear he will catch a cold." Victoria's words amused Bella. Susoe had already called all the servants away. Did she need to find a room by herself? 

Bella did not say anything. She just looked at Victoria coldly. Victoria felt a little  guilty. "Send the young master to his room quickly. You guys are so careless." because Liam was asleep, Victoria's voice was much lower. Someone immediately went up and wanted to carry from Bella. 

"No need. Liam doesn't like to be carried by strangers." bella looked at William. Didn't he say that they would leave after dinner?Shouldn't they leave now? William understood what Bella meant, so he bid farewell to Victoria, "Mother, I still have something to do so I'm leaving." 

Victoria's expression darkened. "William, you don't visit me often. You just come today. It's too unreasonable to leave just after dinner." 

"Yes, William you don't know how much godmother misses you. Every day, she hopes you can come. Godmother is really happy to know that you can come today. Besides, it's already late at night. Even if there's  anything to do, it's the same to do it tomorrow." Susie continued. 

"Stay here. I have already prepared the room for you. You must stay here tonight." William frowned, but Victoria could not be rejected. She walked over and took Liam from bella with a loving expression on her face. "Liam will sleep with me tonight. As for Miss Bella, I've also prepared a room for you."

When talking about Bella , Victoria indifferent. Although she did not want to hurt Bella now, she was still very dissatisfied with bella. She thought Bella did not deserve William. She was not welcomed here. Bella knew it clear that the reason why Victoria would invite her was William's request, but it was really uncomfortable for her to stay.

"Thankyou for your hospitality. I'll just go home." To sleep in an unfamiliar and unpopular place was torture, so she simply said that she wanted to go home.  "Mother, it's enough for today. We will go back." William saw Bella being firm and did not insist on it.

William wanted to bring Liam back, but Victoria was angry. "William, I don't object you being together with this woman anymore. Are you still so cruel to me? I'm alone and lonely. It's just too boring. I just want to make the family a little livelier. Can't you even agree to such a request?" Victoria cried as if she was extremely sad.