53

Susie lifted her mother up and said to her, "Mother don't let William wait for a long time. Let's go out now!"William's mother nodded and the two of them walked outside together. When William saw the two of them walking towards him, he felt that something had changed. Although the original Victoria and Susie were close to each other, they were not as close as they were now.

However, he did not think much about it Victoria had originally regarded Susie as her own daughter. Susie helped her out again this time. It was normal for her to be close to her out of gratitude. 

"Let's go!" 

After helping Victoria sit in the car, Susie said to William, "Let's go first. I'll drive over by myself. I have something to do. It's convenient for me to drive by myself." Since Susie had something to do, he immediately agreed. Seeing the car off Susie picked up her phone. 

"Is the car ready?" Susie asked. "Okay, the car has arrived at the hotel's door." After hanging up, Susie wore an evil smile, then she started the car and drove towards the hotel. Bella was stunned. Even though she hadn't slept almost all night last night, at this moment, she didn't have any drowsiness. Perhaps she shouldn't have suspected something without any reason.

After simply cleaning herself up, she immediately took a taxi to the hotel. When she saw the car parked outside the hotel, Bella was shocked The car was William's. he drove this car yesterday. Today this car was still in the hotel which meant that he was also inside the hotel.

So when she called, he was still in the hotel, and Susie was there to indicate that they had stayed together for one night. Her throat seemed to be choked. She felt sad. And at this moment, she saw Susie walking out of the hotel. She immediately hid in the corner. Bella's heart continued to beat and she was frightened. She kept watching Susie. 

If Susie seemed to cast her gaze on Bella, she sneered.  The game had only just begun, but her opponents did not look as powerful as she thought. Bella, did you feel sad now? Don't worry. There's something that would make you sadder. 

Suddenly, Susie'seyes glowed and she walked towards the car. Bella realized that there was a man standing on the side of the car. Although she did not see his face, he looked like William.  So, was that person William? 

Bella's heart suddenly jumped up, her fingers trembling as she dialed William's number. She wanted to ask him what was going on. However, Susie saw Bella's reaction, knowing that she was making a call to William and dialed William's number first. 
William was at the hospital. When he saw that Susie had not come yet, he was a little worried. At that moment, he immediately picked up the phone and ask, "Susie, where are you?"

Victoria watched him at the side, afraid of what happened to Susie. Susie looked at Bella's anxious look. She sneered at her, but her tone was a little worried. "William, I left something in the hotel. When I went to the Hotel, I found out that Bella was outside. She looked very disappointed. She didn't look very good." 

Susie knew that Bella would get though William. Even if she did not get through, William would definitely call her. So what she had to do at the moment was to stay out of it. If she stated it ambiguously, that would be easy to make others misunderstand. What she had to do now was to make William believe that Bella would not trust him enough. 

Hearing that Bella had actually appeared at the entrance of the hotel, he felt worried. Did Bella misunderstand something? She was not a suspicious person, she would not suspect him for no reason, and ran to the hotel to check on the situation. 

"William, I'm sorry. The photo I sent on my Wechat moments has misunderstood Bella," Susie admitted the mistake, and her tone was anxious. "I think we are brother and sister. It's okay for us to get close to each other, so I just sent the picture out. Is it because of this?"

Hearing Susie's words, William's heart was a little worried that Bella really misunderstood him. "Mr. Steiner, your mother is about to check-in," At this time, the security guard reminded him. 

Susie heard the security guard's reminder for the phone and quickly said to William, 'William, your godmother's health is important, please check with her first. I will explain it to Bella first. It's because of me, so it's better for me to settle this matter. Don't worry, I'll definitely explain it."

William was still uneasy but Susie made sense, and he felt that Bella would definitely understand his love for her, so Bella wouldn't be the lack of trust in him. "Okay then, just call me if there's anything." 

At this moment, it was his mother's turn to see the doctor, and William had to hang up and accompany her into the doctor's office. Bella couldn't get through the call and she could only look at the car. She saw that Susie and 'William' were very intimate. Although it's far away, she still observed that the two of them were kissing. 

This... Bella's heart suddenly stopped beating. Was that person really William? At this moment, Bella rushed over to see if that person was really William, but just as she rushed over, Susie got off the car. 

They seemed to say goodbye, then 'William' drove the car and quickly left. Susie had been watching the direction the car was leaving. When she turned her head, she saw Bella, Her face was surprised. "Bella, why are you here?" Susie's gaze was distracted as if she did not dare to look at Bella's eyes. 

Bella looked at the direction in which the car was leaving. "Well, I hope you don't misunderstand. William just come over and picked me up to see my godmother. She is going to have a physical examination today." Susie explained it anxiously, but the more she explained, the more flawed it was. If William came to pick up her, was it necessary to change clothes in the room?