❤️ тнιяту-тняєє

Jaemin was driving Jiahui all the way to her apartment, dropping her off right at the entrance.

"Bye Jaemin-ah! Please don't get too hurt..." Jiahui waves goodbye as Jaemin nodded his head and drove off. "Ok, time to go surprise Chenle- Again"

She chuckled, turning around and heading into the tall building.

❤️

Unlocking the door this time, Jiahui pushed it open and saw Chenle writing things down in a notebook.
He looked at up and saw his older cousin standing at the door. Chenle, by reading his facial expression, was shocked but happy. The first thing he had done was engulf her in a welcoming, warm, hug.

"Are any of them here with you?" The you get let go of the hug and looked at his older cousin.

"No, they're.. Working" She thought of a different word to use.

"Oh, I am too! I'm working on homework that Mr. Ahn gave us" He pointed out the notebook and papers that were scattered across the kitchen counter.

"Well, get your work done first" Jiahui joked with Chenle, making him pout his pink lips.

"I barely get to see you and you tell me to finish my work-"

"I'm joking Lele, you can finish your work later"

"Yay!" Chenle had a mini-celebration, throwing his hands up into the air and doing a small dance. "But, how long are you staying?"

"Until one of them picks me up, or when I have to take care of Donghyuck"

"You always mention that name, is he like the boss or something?" The younger Chinese male rolled his eyes, the name pops up everywhere and he's getting sick of it.

"He's my soulmate, and he confessed his real deep feelings to me yesterday's while he was crying over his cheater ex-girlfriend. I understand what he's going through right now" Jiahui set herself down on the couch, signaling Chenle to come over too.

"He's been cheated on?" Chenle tilted his head slightly, raising an eyebrow too.

"Yeah, it was his first love too- That must've really hurt" Chenle couldn't relate to the stuff because he was still single, and he doesn't really want to be in a relationship.
But when he does find his soulmate, he will gladly stay with them and fall in love.

"Oh well... I guess I can feel a little sympathy for your soulmate- But way he just took you like that!" Chenle sighed, trying to control his anger.

"I brought you soup" She smiled, ripping open the grey plastic bag.
Then, Jiahui felt small pain on her hip. She just pushed it aside and hope that Donghyuck was doing well.

"Oh thanks" The younger took the bowl and placed it on the table so he could eat it. "Can you stay the night?"

Chenle begged with puppy eyes, pouting, and then sipping on his soup.

"No sorry, Donghyuck and I can't be away for long"

Chenle groaned. "Donghyuck, Donghyuck, Donghyuck. Can't he just come here instead?"

"I could ask him, but he's going through some things right now" The older shrugged.

"Okie! do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure! What do you want to watch?"
-
Thank you for 1k! Even before the book finished 😂 keke I wuv u