❤️ тнιяту-єιgнт

Donghyuck's eyes widen when he realized that the sharp pain in his jaw was now gone.

"Wait, so if you kiss me... It heals me?" He asked, in shock.

"Yeah.. Sorry, but I don't want to kiss your whole body. So we are going to have to leave some bruises" Jiahui frowned, poking his chest to see if anything hurt.

"Ouh..." He clutched his chest, in obvious pain.

"Oh, sorry..." Jiahui put her hand down, scooting closer to Donghyuck. "It's so cold..."

"Here" Donghyuck put a blanket over the both of them, making her sigh and relax her tense body.
The sun was just rising, and they had woken up super early, so Jiahui felt like Donghyuck should sleep more.

"Sleep" The smaller girl whispered, as she was falling asleep too.

"I'm wide awake already" Donghyuck chuckled, looking at the dazed girl. She was ready to sleep. "You should sleep, you're already falling asleep"

Donghyuck gave her his body warmth by hugging her waist. "Sweet dreams"

❤️

"You two wake up" Jaemin pulled the blanket off the two, causing Jiahui to whine from the sudden coldness of the air.

"You're a bitch, Na Jaemin" Donghyuck slowly opened his eyes.

"Thank you. I see myself as one too" Jaemin joked, tossing the blanket back onto the couch.

"Hmm.. Who took the blanket away? I'm cold..." Jiahui murmured, scooting even closer to Donghyuck.

"Jaemin" Donghyuck answered her, averting his eyes from Jaemin to his soulmate.

"Fuck you..." Jiahui quietly swore. Only Donghyuck heard it, and he chuckled. "Why do we need to wake up...?"

"Because you guys can get up and walk to your own rooms to sleep"

"You're annoying" Jiahui glared at him.

"I know, very" Jaemin smirked, leaving the two alone.

"I want to sleep..." Jiahui groaned and buried her face into Donghyuck's chest. When she's tired, she clingy.

"Ok, I'll carry you to your room" Donghyuck also his hands under her body, lifting her up with ease.

"Aren't I too heavy?" Jiahui still had her head hidden in his chest, yawning.

"You're very cute"

"I know, I'm as cute as a baby. Now, get me back to bed I'm tired"

"Ok, sleepyhead" Donghyuck snorted before heading upstairs with the girl in his arms.