❤️ тнιяту-ηιηє

Jiahui fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed. She didn't know why she felt this tired, but she knew she didn't want Donghyuck to leave.

"Stay..." She sleep-talked.

"Ok, I'll stay" Donghyuck climbed in bed with her, letting her cuddle with him.

"I love you..." She sleep-talked again.

"I.. Love you too" Donghyuck smiled, snuggling with her and letting her fall asleep again.

❤️

"Jiahui, you should wake up now.. It's eleven" Donghyuck shook his soulmate lightly, trying to wake her up.

"Don't Hyuck..." She whined, slapping his chest.

"Hyuck..." Donghyuck repeated her word, the special nickname. "That's she called me"

Jiahui's eyes shot open after she heard him say that.

"Donghyuck I-I am so sorry..." She sat up, cupping his cheeks.

"It's fine... I think I just miss her"

"You don't need to miss her Donghyuck-ah, I'll take care of you from now on" She cooed, caressing his cheeks as some tears slipped out of his eyes. "You're such a baby, I love you Donghyuck-ah"

"I love you too, please don't leave me like her" Donghyuck sobbed, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"Why would I?"

"Because I am a mafia member... You might get hurt.." His voice faltered, making her heart sink.

"No no, that's not it. I will always with you, not matter what" Jiahui pecked his forehead, making the one scar on it disappear. "Whenever you need me, I'm always here"

She gave him a tiny smile, laying her head in his chest. "I have to go to work tomorrow"

"Ok, we have 'work' tomorrow too" Donghyuck coughed, causing her to look up.

"No, you aren't going on another mission like that- Not until you heal up"

"But-"

"No buts, you can't go. I don't want you to get hurt"

"But your kiss can heal me, and I heard that if you kiss me on my lips I'll heal completely" Donghyuck smirked and Jiahui felt the heat rush to her cheeks.

"W-What...?"

"Kiss me first~" Donghyuck teased the red girl, puckering his lips, and pressing his index finger on them. "C'mon, I'm waiting babe"

She blushed even harder at his words, they were cute.

"Hurry! I wanna know what your lips feel like" Donghyuck chuckled and looked at her tomato like face.
Jiahui didn't move at all, she didn't know if she was ready for a kiss- But she loved him.

"Looks like I have to take matters into my own hands" He carefully wrapped his hands around her neck before placing his soft pair of lips on hers.
-
Ship name is needed