❤️ ƒσяту

She loved his soft lips as soon as they touched hers. Exhaling, trying to take a big breath. Jiahui cupped his cheeks, closing her eyes.
The kiss was passionate, soft, deep, their love was spilled into this kiss. Donghyuck pulled the girl into his lap, brushing her pesky strands of her black hair that got in between their lovely movement. The both of them soon separated their lips, breathy heavily from the kiss.
All his scars healed, not even a tiny scratch was left.

"Wow, I see it does work" Jiahui chuckled, nuzzling their foreheads together. "I miss genuine love"

Her lips curved into a tiny smile.

"C'mon lets go out. It's probably already twelve" Donghyuck lifted her off the his lap.

"I need to change first"

"Ok, I'll be downstairs" Donghyuck pecked her lips before leaving.

"After two boyfriends, I know I am going to stay with this one" Jiahui smiled to herself before searching through the black bag. Then, she realized. "Of course I fell in love with him. Soulmates are soulmates"

❤️

"Come sit" Donghyuck pats the couch, signaling her to come sit.

"Good morn- Afternoon" She laughed, correcting herself and sitting down.

"You woke up later than usual" Jaemin snorted, nudging Renjun with his shoulder.

"I was tired, don't make fun of me" She pouted. "What's for breakfast?"

"Waffles" Jeno answered, making her jolt her head up and run to the kitchen.

"Yay!" She cheered, grabbing a plate for the stack and placing two waffles on it. "Who made the waffles?"

She questioned to herself, not knowing that Donghyuck was around the corner, sneaking up on her.

"Hey" He casually spoke while trapping the petite girl in his arms, causing her to flinch.

"God, you scared me Donghyuck" She chuckled, putting down the plate full of waffles, turning around to look at her soulmates eyes.

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Yeah, come with me" Jiahui wanted to sit outside and eat, it was a thing her and Chenle had. "Let's was outside, Hyuck- I mean Donghyuck.."

Jiahu cleated her throat, trying to cover the mistake she had just made.

"You're lucky we have a bench outside- And Jiahui, it's fine now.. I'll get I get over her eventually." Donghyuck half-laughed first, then sighed after finishing the second sentence, watching her as she put a little bit of syrup and butter on the plain waffles before leading her outside.

❤️

"Donghyuck-ah" Jiahui called, whilst stuffing a tiny piece of the waffle in her mouth.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you.. Um- Become a mafia member?" She nervously asked, not knowing if he was ready to tell his story. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to, it's fine-"

"No, I'll tell you" Donghyuck stated, slipping his hand into hers.

"Ok. Since you're ready, I'm all ears Donghyuck"
-
Kissy kissy, smooch smooch~