Handling it

Xavier POV
"È ora di svegliarsi,fratello" I hear that familiar annoying voice say. I don't hesitate and throw a knife at him. "Ouch where the fuck did you even get that? For fuck sakes why?!" My obviously dramatic brother says and I can't help but smirk at the smell of blood. "Get up asshole we have a meeting soon" he says and I roll my eyes.

I hear him leave the room and if he knows what's good for him he better not have gotten blood on my floors. That little runt I told the guards to stop letting him in here. I get out of bed and into the shower since someone just had to disturb me. After my shower I get ready for the day right the same thing I wear to all these meetings.

A black suit with black pants and a red tie to add some color. I walk downstairs and Marco is sitting at the counter on his phone watching a video. "What are you watching it's loud" I say and he shakes his head turning it off. "Some crazy girl from the club attempted to steal a bottle Russell got her and she kicked him where is hurts and then smashed his head into her knee before running away" he explains and I don't really care.

It was just a bottle and she was probably very drunk. "She was probably very drunk" I say grabbing a bottle of water. "Nope she hadn't had one drink that whole night Alex was to busy flirting. Her actions were quick and precise like she knew what he was gonna do before he did it" he says and I raise my eyebrow. Maybe that's a coincidence I mean she could just be fast.

"So she got it herself instead" I say putting it all together and I smirk at the action. I don't blame her for doing it herself Alex had one job and that was to serve drinks. I'll talk to him about that later unfortunately I can't kill him because he's family. "She's actually extremely hot so is her friend" Marco says and I don't intend on looking. "We're definitely going to visit the club later on" I say throwing the finished bottle of water out.

"Let's go" I say walking out and Marco follows. "I'll meet you there I need to...yes I'll meet you there" he says acting weird but before I can question him he starts his car up and drives off. "I don't have time to widen what's wrong with him" I say to myself I mean I've always known there was something wrong with him. Ever since he started getting into acid for torture.

I mean why not go with a nice slow method. That's why I like knives...well they aren't my favorite but definitely second best. Using fire definitely tops all I've always wanted to be an arsonist growing up. Mother always told me I could be whatever I want to be,but that I shouldn't say that to people besides family.

I don't dwell on the past much anymore it's very...painful you could say. I don't feel anymore though so I guess I could look back and laugh. I get into my car and drive to my casino. I own a bunch of clubs and hotels but my father passed down his casino to me. It isn't a regular casino a lot of the illegal stuff go down wish he here.

Or one of my casinos of hotels what can I say in a very accomplished man. I see Russell...hm he probably traded jobs with Rocky. Russel and Rocky also known as the gemelli della morte which means twins of death. I can't believe Russel let a girl even get the chance to kick him in the balls and knee him in the face. I also can't believe he didn't chase after her or anything.

I can definitely tell he has a broken nose. "By a girl...really" I say with a smirk and he rolls his eyes. "Damn it Marco" he says walking away and I chuckle. I walk into my office and wait for the idiots that are supposed to meet me. They are late so I should kill them I'm never to be kept waiting.

I'm a busy man no one else is gonna run the mafia. I stand up and find Russel since Rocky isn't here. "Russel call them tell them they are to late and if they step foot into this casino there dead" I say to him and he nods. I get into my car and call Marco who still hasn't shown up. "Uhm yes" he says and I roll my eyes.

"You know we have a lot to do today where the hell are you" I say in a cold tone and he cursed under his breath what the fuck is he doing. "I'm...I'm at...I'll be there soon" he says now I'm definitely pissed. "Don't bother showing up I canceled that meeting and I'm headed to the warehouse. Whatever your doing it better be important" I say before hanging up.

I drive over to the warehouse completely heated. What the fuck is wrong with everyone today?! Once I get there I go straight to Rocky who is here for some reason. "Aren't you supposed to be at the club?" I say and he shakes his head. "You told me to some with you for the shipment" he says and he's right. "Then who do we have at the club?" I asks and he shrugs.

"I just sent some of the guys Even and Barry" he says and I groan. "Their two are idiots" I say and he chuckles. "Even is an idiot that's why I sent Barry with him he's the smart one" Rocky says and I nod. "Are we gonna wait for Marco? Aren't you supposed to be at the grave?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow. "Grave?" I question and he shakes his head.

"Today is the day your parents died you promised you'd go to the grave with him this morning" Rocky informs me see this is why he's my assistant. "Shit...I woke up late Marco woke me up and he didn't bring it up" I say now knowing why he was acting weird. "Why does he still visit? Dad screwed us all over and mom watched it happen. I'm sure there both stol alive somewhere there was no bodies found" I say kinda bitterly.

"Come on Xavier they were still great parents and they had to..." he says and I cut him off. "No no they didn't let's just go get this over with" I say and we walk out.