Moving :(

Jaylen POV
He drops me off and I rush into the apartment. "Hey how was work?" Sky asks and I sigh running my fingers through my hair. "I signed my life away to the devil himself" I says and she gasps. "Has Jaylen Snow met her match" she says and I shake my head. "No" I say and she laughs but she won't be laughing after I tell her the news.

"I'm moving in with him" I say and her laughing completely stops. See I told you...well that's what she gets for laughing at me. "You what?" She asks and I sigh feeling uneasy. "I didn't read the whole contract and after I signed he told me that I just agreed to it" I says and she looks disappointed. "Uncle always said read the whirl thing" she says and I sigh.

"I know that i read the fine print and it all seemed weird but fine" I say and she looks like she's thinking. "Well how long do you have until he's gonna make you leave" she asks and I lay face flat on the couch. "Until 8 o'clock tonight" I say and she gasps. "You better bet packing I'll go get some boxes" she says and I'm extremely surprised by her reaction to this.

"I...what? Why are you okay with this?" I say looking at her. "Well you've never listened to anyone in your life and you listen to him...I think this will be good for you" she says and I try not to roll me eyes. Wait what....he isn't here so I roll my eyes. "I'm gonna run out and get some boxes from the post office" Sky say immediately leaving.

I can't believe this...there's no way this is really happening right now. I go into my room and start piling up folded clothes. I'm definitely not taking everything I'm coming back here. I just need to work until I can quit...yep. Sky comes into the room with a bunch in unfolded boxes. She starts unfolding them and I pack them.

"I think your going to have fun" Sky says and I sigh. "I don't want to have fun without you" I say and she frowns. "You'll be fine" she says and I sigh again. "But will you?" I asks her and she shrugs. "I don't know it's always been me and you for as long as I can remember. This we definitely be a big change but we were bound to gain some separation one day right" she says and I guess she's right.

We continue to pack in silence until I hear the same pounding on the door that I heard this morning. "Damn who's is that?!" Sky says obviously annoyed and I groan. "Tape this box for me I'll get the door my boss is here" I say rolling my eyes and she laughs nodding.

I swing the door open making my annoyance obvious. "You know I have ears you don't have to knock so fucking loud for so long" I say and he gives me a look. "No cursing" he says and I groan in frustration stomping to my room. Sky helps us bring the boxes to Xaviers car and I give her a hug before getting into Xaviers car and we drive off.

He drives to a huge mansion and the guys from the club come outside and bring my stuff inside. Xavier lead me to my room and as soon as he does I slam the door in his face. At least the room is furnished some things will definitely have to change. I unpack my things until a knock on my door interrupts me. "Come in" I say sitting on the floor of the room and 4 guys come in.

They sit on the floor around me and thank goodness one has a pizza box. "I'm Rocky this is my brother Russel and my cousins Alex and Marco" Rocky the one I stabbed says and they all wave. "I'm Jaylen" I say introducing myself but I'm sure they already know that. We all eat pizza and get to know each other and honestly these guys aren't bad at all.

Russel is the stupid but sweet one obviously, Rocky is more of the uptight one, Marco is hilarious and Alex is a flirt there all pretty great. "Close your eyes" Rocky says and I hesitantly close them. I hear ruffling and snickering and now I'm curious. "Okay okay open your eyes" Marco says and I open them.

"Russel and Rocky switched clothes" I say and there all surprised. "How did you do that?! I can't even tell them apart sometimes" Alex says and I chuckle. "Rockys eyes are a tiny bit darker that Russels eyes and Rockys hair is a little longer" I say and they all scan the two twins. "Either your eyes are amazing or we all need glasses" Marco says and I laugh.

"Your official the only person that can tell us apart" Russel says and I smile proud of myself. "Well it's pretty late we should all go to sleep before Xavier kills us for being loud" Rocky says and they all agree.

"Night Jaylen" Russel says waving sweetly and I wave back. "Goodnight bellissima" Alex says kissing my hand...he's such a flirt but not my type. "Later Jayjay" Marco says and we do the handshake we made up like 20 minutes ago. "See you tomorrow ragazza intelligente" Rocky says and I think he's warming up to me.

That was a lot of good nights but honestly the guys are awesome! They look so mean and tough when really there nice and cool. I'm glad that I could see that side of them. Sky may actually be right it could actually be a lot of fun. Definitely a lot of craziness with what they do for a living but I'm up for the adventure. Not like I can't handle crazy bitch I am crazy!

I make sure my door is closed before I strip out of today's clothes and into something much more comfortable. Time for sleep tomorrow is probably going to be a long day. I set my alarm and get into bed drifting off to sleep.

Xavier POV
The guys all come into my office oddly quietly and they close the door quietly too. Weird they usually slam it open and slam it closed. "What's going on?" I question is someone in the house or something. "Nothing Jaylen is sleeping though so we're just trying to be quiet" Russel says and I'm shocked that they even care that she's here.

I mean she stabbed Rocky, broke Alex's arm, broke Russell's nose I mean the only one she didn't hurt was Marco. I mean they are all fine Alex got it the worst so he's sitting out on everything right now. "Dude...I'm gonna say what we're all thinking...Jaylen is awesome" Marco says and they all agree.

Even Rocky and he doesn't like anyone...well this is surprising. "Yeah not only is she hot and badass she's funny and smart she can tell these two apart easily" Alex says and this is news to me. I didn't know they were all so acquainted. "Yeah she's definitely smart I'd like to have an intellectual conversation with her plus she likes most of the books I like" Rocky says...wait Rocky wants to talk to her.

He doesn't talk to anyone but us unless he's forced to even then it'll onto be a sentence tops. "Me and her made a handshake together and she laughed at all my jokes I told you guys I'm funny" Marco says with a smirk and we all roll our eyes. "She's nice she fixed my nose and she likes pizza so she's good with me definitely" Russel says and I can see everyone is team Jaylen.

"So everyone thinks Jaylen is the coolest female ever or something" I say and they all nod surprisingly. "You two are the perfect match and she resisted all of Alex's charms" Rocky says and the guys laugh while I get annoyed at the fact that he was flirting with her.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind Jaylen being my sister in law at all" Marco says and there all looking at me. "You should get to know her boss" Russel says and it's like there begging me to marry her. I already planned something with her I thought of arranged marriage but I don't think she's be fond of the idea.

This way I can always keep my eyes on her and no one else can get to her.

Soon my fenice...soon