Wild Card

Jaylen POV
~Next Day|
I wake up and literally everything hurts. You have no idea how many positions exist...he made up his own at some point. We didn't stop until 10 in the morning...we started at 5! It took him hours to finally tire himself out. He's sex drive is completely insane!

I can't even get up... I'm not even joking. I do not know what to do I can't get up and Xavier isn't up. All that work he put in I'm not surprised he isn't up. Fuck it I'm going back to sleep!

~Hours Later|
I wake up again and this time Xavier is up. I still can't move though...that's great. "Hey bambolina how are you feeling" he says all happy and shit this pussy change yo life...yeah I'm sorry for that. "I can't feel my legs and everything hurts" I say and he smirks. "That means I did my job" he says and I groan.

He guess into the bathroom and I hear running water. After a while he turns it off and comes back into room stop naked may I add. I really hope we aren't going for round...I don't even know anymore. He lifts me up and he sits downs in the bathtub sitting. He sits me in between his legs and the warm water instantly makes me feel better.

We sit in there for a while before actually cleaning ourselves off. I can stand up on my own now but barely. He wraps me in a towel and wraps one around his waist. He carries me back to the room and puts me on the bed. He goes into the closet and comes back out with sweatpants on. He give some a hoodie and I gladly put it on.

It smells like him I like it I now declare this my hoodie. He gets into bed next to me and I lay on his hickey covered chest. I'm also covered with hickeys but mine are more noticeable then I made his. He definitely did that on purpose. I don't mind I like having his mark on me. It means that I'm all his and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sky POV
They've been gone for a very long time but no one seems concerned. "Hey papi Jay and Xavier have been gone for a while" I say to Marco who jumps into bed with me. Of course he ignores my concern and kisses all over my face. "Sorry I just never get tired of kissing you now what did you say" he says pecking my lips one last time.

He definitely knows how to make me melt. He's a little flirt and one day I'll give him a taste of his own medicine. "Jay and Xavier have been gone for a while now" I say and he thinks then nods. "Yeah they have but I'm sure there fine there both to damn stubborn to be killed" he says laying down and I roll into his arms being little spoon.

"That is true me and Jay always had targets on our backs growing up either we toughen up or die" I say remembering all the attempts people made to either kidnap or kill us. "Do you know who put those targets on you guys?" He asks and I laugh a crazy laugh at that. "The Snows of course they wanted to play the death card hoping our death would bring them sympathy then money" I say remembering how mad they were when we would make it home.

"That's disgusting what is wrong with them?!" Marco says with much hatred and anger. I don't blame him they are disgusting people and deserve whatever happens to them. "Not all of our family are bad..." I say thinking of my grandma. They never let us see her only when she came over we'd sneak out of our rooms into hers. She was the mother we didn't have but we both wanted.

I haven't seen her in so long I'm sure she's forgotten all about us. We have cousins to a bunch of them hopefully they didn't forget us either. It's worth the trip though especially if someone is trying to kill me and Jaylen. "Do you think they are trying to kill us?" I asks Marco and he hold onto me tighter. "No I don't..." he says and I sighs. "You ever been to Puerto Rico mi amor" I say adding some spice into my sentence.

"I have for some business meetings" he says kissing my neck. "I think we should all go it would be fun" I say and he hums. "When the lovebirds come back we'll bring it up to them" he says and I know Jaylen we'll back me up on this one. We've been to Puerto Rico 3 times all for our grandmothers birthday.

Speaking of birthdays Jaylens is on Saturday she's turning 24. She just has to be the oldest. It's okay she's always acted as the oldest anyways. One thing about Jaylen is if she loves you she'll always be there to protect you. She'll always support you and she'll get you into a whole bunch of mess.

She's definitely a wild card