B.I.T.C.H

Jaylen POV
"Sky please we didn't even get drunk yesterday" I say and she groans. "Fine fine" she says going to her room and I smile excitedly. We're going back to the club! Hell yeah baby! I dash into my room and go straight to my closet. I decide on an all black outfit just in case that guy is there. I out on a black crop with a black skirt and a black leather jacket.

I put some of my hair up hiding something important in my bun

I put some of my hair up hiding something important in my bun. I put on my signature burgundy red lipstick. I strut out the room and Sky comes out at the same time. "Looking good" I say and she smiles examining my outfit. "Same to you" she says and with that we leave. Sky is wearing a white crop top with a white skirt. The total opposite of my outfit.

When we get to the club I make sure that the guy from last time isn't there and unfortunately he is

When we get to the club I make sure that the guy from last time isn't there and unfortunately he is. I doubt he's gonna try anything again plus if he does I have some more tricks under my sleeve. I pull Sky with me to the dance floor and we dance for a few hours until I'm ready for drinks.

Sky needs to loosen up and alcohol will definitely do the trick. The bartender here is crappy so he better do his job or else. We walk over to the bar and of course he's flirting his life away. "Yo bartender!" I shout and he just hold his finger up. Ugh i look at all the people at the bar and they look extremely pissed.

I jump over the bar and make some shots for me and Sky. "Jay you aren't supposed to be back there" she says laughing and I shrug. "No ones stopping me" I say passing her the shots. "Can you please make our drinks we've been waiting for 20 minutes!" Some girl asks me and everyone at the bar says agrees with her.

"Um okay sure" I say washing my hands and snatching and apron. People start giving me there orders and I make all there drinks. After they drink they wobble onto the dance floor leaving some great tips. Some guy left his number... definitely not calling that. "Who are you?" The bartender asks and I roll my eyes.

"Someone doing your job" I say and he grunts. "Get from behind the counter you aren't supposed to be here" he says and I shake my head. "Your to busy entertaining some sluts to do your job" I say and the girls gasp obviously offended. "I want to see your boss...now!" I say pulling a total Karen. Listen I don't want to be a Karen but this is my favorite club and he's never doing his job.

I come here to get wasted DAMN IT! "Fine your lucky he's here today" he says grabbing my arm and dragging me along. "Let me go" I say but he ignores me I let him drag me. As long as I get to his fucking boss I'm fine. "Can she follow on this adventure?" I say grabbing Sky and he just grunt. "Oh gosh" Sky says and I ignore her. The bartender opens a door and I let sky go in first.

The guy drags me in and I've had enough of being dragged. I grab his arm and use it to slam him onto the ground. "I could break your arm right here right now" I say putting more and more pressure. "That's enough!" Some guy shouts but I don't stop. "Jay" Sky says and I groan letting the guy go.

"Why are you in here?!" The boss I'm guessing shouts and I roll my eyes turning to look at him. Goddamn he's hot what the fuck am I dreaming. "That's the girl that's tried to take the bottle" some guy that's in the inner of the room says. I also see that guard guy yikes his nose looks bad. Wait I thought he was downstairs.

"Sorry about that" I say to the guard and he nods. "Answer the question why are you in here?!" The boss guy shouts and I'm getting annoyed. "Can you stop fucking yelling at me" I say in the nicest voice ever. "Now this idiot is here every time I come to your club. Don't get me wrong this is my favorite club but I come to get fucking drunk and dance. Not to watch the fucking bartender flirt with some sluts" I say crossing my arms and everyone looks shocked except Sky.

Sky just looks scared but she knows I wouldn't let anything happen to her. "Boss this bitch jumped over the bar and started serving drinks and the other night she almost stole a bottle" he says and that's all true...wait did he just. I put his arm behind him again and this time I'm really gonna break it.

"Call me a bitch again I dare you" I say and he smirks. "Your. A. Bitch" he shakes and I break his arms and laugh at this satisfying crack and his scream. "Holy shit we'll be leaving now" Sky says hurrying to push me out the office. "Who's the bitch no buddy?!" I shout trying to jump back at him and Sky pushes me forward. "Wait" the boss guy says and everything stops.

"You know how to make drinks?" He asks and I nod fixing my jacket. "Then your hired" he says and I give him a puzzling look. "Your the new bartender" he says and I smile thinking he's joking. "Your joking right?" I asks and my smile fades. "Do I look like I'm joking?" He says and his face is serious as fuck.

"Yeah no" I say and he smirks which for some reason does something to me. "Either you do it or I call the cops I mean you did try to steal a bottle and you broke my bartender arm" he says and I look at Sky who snickers. "I guess I'm going to jail" I say and Sky looks at me like I'm crazy. "I just want to get wasted" I say running my fingers through my hair.

I walk away with Sky is over there trying to convince them not to call the cops. I walk back over and drag Sky with me. "Call the fucking cops I don't care" I say continuing to walk bringing Sky with me. The guy from downstairs is now in front of me. "Oh twins I'm guessing" I say and he nods. "My brother totally deserved it" he says laughing and I nervously laugh slowly walking around him.

"Sorry I can't let you go anywhere" he say lifting me right off the ground. "I will stab you let me go!" I shout and we just chuckles. I try to kick him where it hurts but he's quicker than his brother. "Nice try" he say walking to the office. "Go outside!" I shout to Sky not wanting her to get into this and she masks running. "I warned you" I say taking the pocket knife out of my bun and literally stabbing him in the back.

He lets me go groaning and I look into the office to see there all coming my way. I get up and run faster than fast I get outside and I see Sky. "In the car now!" I shout and she gets on opening the passengers seat for me. I jump in and she takes off before I can even close the door. I slam the door shut and watch as the boss guy smirks.

This was a very exciting night