Whats going on

Xavier POV
I wake up feeling...familiar actually. 'Long time no see' I hear the voice say yeah I'm gonna need those pills. 'Why? Are you trying to get rid of me old friend' yes...yes I am that's the purpose of the pills. 'She's one fine piece you got there' it says and I look done at my fenice who's looking up at me.

I know she is...that's why I can't lose her. 'You have to kill her parents' it says and I groan. Why would I do that? 'They are trying to hurt her they want to take her away from you' it says. "Are you okay?" Jaylen asks looking up at me with he big green eyes filled with worry. 'Tell her your hearing voices in head she'll think your a nutcase she'll leave you' it says and I grunt.

"Xavier look at me what's wrong" she says kissing the corner of my mouth. She wouldn't leave me if she found out but she isn't going to find out. "Nothing my fenice just rest" I say rubbing her head hoping to calm her worry...and put her back to sleep. 'She's going to leave you' it says and I grunt again.

"Okay no what's wrong" she says checking me for injuries. "Nothing my head just hurts" I say and it does because the idiot in it keeps talking. 'I want to talk to her' he says and I grunt. "Aww come here" she she's kissing my forehead. 'I definitely like her let me touch her' he says and this can't happen not around her.

"How's everything Jaylen you feeling any pain" the nurse says and Jaylen gives her a death glare. "Are you gonna drug me again?" Jaylen asks and I rub her head. 'Jaylen what a nice name I'm gonna call her my coniglietto' he says and I try to ignore him. 'I don't like the nurse she's interrupting kill her' he says and now I'm getting impulses.

He's trying to get in I don't need Jaylen seeing this. It's to late to think everything goes black.

Jaylen POV
Xaviers hand goes from my head to my thigh. He starts to rub my thigh while he looks at this nurse with a look I haven't seen. He has a smirk on his face and his eyes don't look the same either they are darker and filled with mischief. I slowly take the knife out of his pocket and I realize what he's about to do.

"Nothing hurts get out" I tell the nurse and she looks confused before leaving closing the door. "Xavier what are you doing" I say and he stops rubbing my thigh. "Aww I just want to have fun my little coniglietto" he says and he's never called me that before. He kisses my neck leaving a trail of kisses up to my cheek.

He grabs me by my throat and looks at me with a smirk before he kisses me. With his other hand he rubs the inside of my thigh getting higher and higher up my leg each time. Wasn't he just nervous about laying in the bed with me. What happened to not wanted to hurt me. I mean this definitely isn't hurting but his behavior is weird.

I push him away a little and he looks mad. "What happened to your headache?" I asks and he shrugs" I went away" he says kissing and sucking on my neck and I bite my lip. "Let me bear how good I'm making you feel" he says and I let a moan escape. His hand goes up my thigh and land on my stomach.

He pushes me gently to lay down on the bed and he pecks my lips one more time before descending down south. "Whoa" I say bringing him back up before he can even see the candy shop. "We aren't about to do this in a hospital bed" I say and he groans. "Why not?" He asks trying to go down again and I close my legs. "Are you okay baby?" I say noticing he's acting different.

"I'm fine coniglietto" he says and he never called me that before...ever. "I gotta go love a lot of business to handle" he says and I'm confused. "So your gonna leave your hurt "wife" here alone" I says she he shrugs. "Your obviously not up for what I want to do so yeah" he says and I'm shocked. "Okay don't come back then" I say and he shrugs leaving the room.

"Nurse!" I shout after he leaves and she comes running in. "I want to see Sky now!" I shout and she looks around. "Ugh why's your husband leave" she says sounding panicked. "I said NOW!" I says and she sighs. "Fine let me get a wheelchair" she says and I nod. I'm acting like a bitch because that's what happened at Snow hospital.

I can tell she only a resident this is probably her first case. She comes back with a wheelchair and she helps me in it. "I'm sorry for being a bitch your an resident right" I say while she wheels me around. "It's okay and yeah I am" she says and I hum. "Who's your attending?" I asks her and she sighs. "Dr. Brown she's being a little bitchy today too" she says and I chuckle.

"That's because your a resident we can't go easy on your guys or you aren't gonna reach your full potential" I say and she hums. "I'm ready to tackle any challenge she throws at me" she says and I nod. "That's the spirt" I say and she rolls me into Sky's room. Sky is sleeping but being in here makes me feel better. "Thanks" I says and she nods. "Where's Xavier?" Marcos asks and I close the door.

"He started acting weird he was being touchy and he was going to kill the nurse. I told her to leave and he got touchy again then when I told him no he said he had to go handle business and he kept calling me coglietto or something like that" I say and his eyes widen. "Were his eyes darker?" He asks and I nod. "Did he keeping making a noise and said he head hurt?" Marco asks and tuts weird how in point he is.

"Yes...Marco whats going on?" I asks and he curses under his breath. He pulls out his phone and calls someone. "Come to the hospital there in room 313 right now and invia la gente a trovare Xavier assassino rosso è tornato" Marco says and he switched languages he's hiding something. "Whats happening?" I asks and he looks like he's debating in his mind.

"Nothing something came up at work" he says and I can't tell if he's lying or not. After a few minutes Alex and Russel come into the room. Then Marco leaves without saying anything. "Guys where's Xavier? What's going on?" I asks and Alex shrugs. "I brought you ice cream" Russel says and I don't take it.

"Where's Xavier?" I asks and Russel sighs. "Painting the city red" Alex says and I don't understand but Russel seems to.

What's going on?