:|

Jaylen POV
~A Month Later|
I still honestly can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm having twins. There are two beautiful babies growing inside of me. It's actually quite amazing well I guess it isn't shocking. Both mine and Xaviers families have twins in them. Mine actually has more triplets then twins.

Though I'm excited I'm also very nervous. People don't take my name lightly at all. One wrong move or bad decision and I'm sure I'd be targeted. I'm a stubborn person so I doubt anyone could successfully kill me. But one hit to the stomach could be fatal for the little ones. The less people who know about my pregnancy the better.

Not only could people come after me for my own reasons. But Xavier has quite a bit of enemies. I'm sure they'd stoop very low to get revenge on him. Weather that be killing the mother of his child or...his children. But I swear for as long as in living I'll always protect my children.

Onto other news Xavier has been really bugging me lately. I'm very glad to have him back but he's always around now. He asks me the same questions every 5 minutes. It's always 'Are you okay?' 'Are you comfortable?' 'Are you hungry?' 'Are you in pain?' 'Are they okay?' 'How do you feel?' 'Do you need anything?'

I promise you that list goes on for centuries. Yes! It's very nice and I really appreciate him for it. But it's all just a little to much for me. It constantly reminds me that I'm pregnant and things could go wrong. I don't want anything to go wrong. I'm also not used to people always trying to care for me.

I'm very used to being independent and having to do things on my own.  I like being independent I'm not one for teamwork. But now that we all know I'm pregnant they always wanna help. Weather it be simple things like going up and down the stairs or brushing my hair they want to help with it. I'm pregnant not disabled for crying out loud.

"Jay who's help do you want today I volunteer" Sky says and I sigh here we go. "I want Russels help" I say surprising everyone even him. "Okay" he says and I nod walking away. He immediately follows and I sigh once were only. "Listen it's still me Jaylen I'll kick your ass if you try to help me" I say and he nods in understanding. "Good I'm glad you understand" I say sulking away and he follows.

"Sorry I'm more scared of Xavier right now I'm sure he'd slaughter me if anything happened to you" he says and I huff. "Fine let's go" I say walking out the back door. "You can't be outside" he says and I roll my eyes. "What it's dangerous right now you know that" he says and I sigh. "Yes I know that" I say walking back got the door.

I want time alone I can't have that with everyone following me around. I go upstairs and slam the bathroom door shut. This is the only place I can be alone. "Hey Jay" Sky says walking in and closing the door behind her. For fucks sakes. "This house is driving me a bit crazy" she says and I agree. "We're in Italy there's so many things we could be doing" she says and I feel like she's implying something here.

"What are you implying" I say and taps the counter top. Mores code?
Go? Out? She says go out. She wants us to sneak out theres 3 of them here and 2 of us. Xavier and Marco are trying to get information. If they'd give me a damn laptop I could do it myself. I put my hand on the counter and think. I tap yes to her and she nods. I know that we probably shouldn't...but I don't want to just sit around anymore.

We leave the bathroom and look around. We open the window and look down it's kind of high up. We end up climbing down using the stones on the back of the house. I left the window open and the door to the room closed. We start walking only to see a car driving towards us. "Uh oh" Sky say seeing that it's Marco and Xavier. "For fucks sakes" I say walking back into the house.

"You left the house?!" Alex says and I roll my eyes stomping upstairs. It's like they knew we were going to leave or something! They have terrible timing we were so close. I sit on my bed sulking and Xavier come into the room. "Your supposed to stay inside what if something happened to you" he says obviously annoyed. I just roll my eyes throwing the covers over my head.

"Don't roll your eyes at me...Jaylen I'm talking to you" he says and I continue to ignore him. "I want a divorce" I mumble rolling my eyes. "What?" He questions and I sit up throwing the covers off of me. "I want a divorce" I say crossing my arms. "We aren't even married yet and either way you aren't getting one" he says glaring at me. "Then I want a fucking break leave me alone" I say highly annoyed.

"I'm going to tell you again Jaylen you aren't leaving me ever get that shit out of your head. I'm just trying to keep you safe why are you always being bitchy" he says and he realizes what he just said. "I am leaving you. In fact I am right now. You DONT have to deal with me being bitchy anymore" I say and he just walks out slamming the door behind him. That was all for nothing because I still don't have my freedom!

We're here because of what he does for a living! If it isn't safe now will it ever be safe for my child. I want my child to be safe and that'll never happen all because of him.

Why did I have to fall in love with him?!