Café

Xavier POV
"Holy shit she's crazy fast" Russel says and I just smirk watching them drive away. "And sexy as hell" Rocky asks and for some reason him saying that bothers me. "Agreed especially blondie" Marco says and they can have her. "The one with the black hair is insane she's definitely the most attractive" Alex says and I roll my eyes not liking that he's saying that about her.

"Agreed" they all say and I growl lowly. "I want that girl find me the black haired girl" I say and there all shocked. "Does boss have a...crush" Marco says with a big smirk one his face. So of course like any normal person I punch him in the face. "Find the girl NOW! I want to know everything about her" I say and they all scatter to do there jobs.

You've got my attention now my little fenice.

~Next Day|
Don't I pay someone to do all this damn paperwork. Oh wait my other assistant quit...well she was to damn sensitive! "Boss we've found her" Marco says coming into the room. "Her name is Jaylen Snow she's 23 fresh out of college she's actually really impressive I've sent you all the information" he says and I nod.

"Good work" I say and he nods leaving the room. Yes some good news finally let's see little fenice. She graduated early her parents are...oh wow she's a Snow her parents own a bunch of hospitals. That explains a lot she could be a surgeon I wonder why she isn't. Of course she's knows how to fight with a family like hers they definitely taught her.

Hmm this could work they are having a charity event next month. But it's time to find this little fenice because I don't take I as an answer. I leave my office and call Russel. "Hey boss what's up" he says happy as usual. "Where is Jaylen Snow right now?" I asks and he hums. "Give me a minute..." he says and I hear a bunch of fast typing.

"I just looked it up and yep I'm not the tech guy" he she and I mumble how I'm gonna kill him. "But I'll asks my dear brother" he says knowing not to upset me. "I'm sending the location now" Rocky says in the background and I hang up. My phone pings and I get into my car starting to drive. I park my car on the other side of the street as I watch her.

She's wearing sunglasses and her hair is covering her face. She walks into a café and sits across from a guy with glasses and a hood on. I need a better view but if I go in there she's gonna recognize me. I get out of my car and carefully walk into the café and sit right behind them. "I don't want this take it" she says and I'm intrigued.

"Just take it before we get caught I can't be seen with you" he says and I don't like that at all. "Are you that embarrassed of me?" She asks dryly. "They told me to bring this to you just take it so I can go on with my life" the guy says and it's silent for a while. "Okay fine" she says and he grunts before leaving the café.

As soon as he's gone I get up and sit across from her. "Hello fenice" I say and I see the cheek on the table which she quickly swipes up. "What are you doing here?!" She says alarmed and I smirked. "I was in the neighborhood...who was that?" I asks being intrigued on why she didn't act in the way he was speaking to her.

"No one you need to worry about..."she says taking off the sunglasses revealing her eyes. They are snake like but there the most beautiful shade of green. I wonder why they look like that...maybe contacts. "Are you wearing contacts?" I asks her and she looks offended.

"No I just have weird snake eyes" she says and she's serious. Her pupil is supposed to be a circle not a vertical weird shaped line. "Are you following me or something?" She asks and I shake my head. "No I'm here to talk business" I say and she raises her eyebrow at me.

"Okay shoot" she says looking intrigued. "I want you to work for me" I simply state and she frowns. "I don't want to work at a club" she says and think... I do need an assistant. "You'll be my personal assistant" I say and I can't help the faint smirk on my face. "Your personal assistant...?" She asks and I nod.

"No" she says and I smirk it's funny that she thinks I'm giving her a choice. "I'm not asking bambolina I'm a very dangerous man and I'd hate for anything to happen to my little mortaretto" I say and she looks confused. "What does bambelin mean?" She asks looking all confused. It's cute that she tried to pronounce the word.

"Bambolina" I say and she looks confused. "Maybe I'll tell you one day I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6 in the morning be ready" I say before leaving the café.

See you tomorrow bambolina

Jaylen POV
Is he insane? I leave the café after a few minutes of contemplating if he's joking or not. I've come to a result which is he better be joking. I walk home and see Sky is on the couch reading. Surprisingly we have that in common nothing better than a good book...that's what dad used to say when he used to actually love me.

"How'd it go?" Sky asks putting the book mark in her book and closing it showing me that I have her full attention. "He gave me the cheek but what happened after he left is what I'm puzzled about" I say and she looks at me weirdly. "What happened?" She asks me and I'm still confused myself and I was there.

"That boss guy from yesterday came out of no where and sat with me. He kept calling me things in French or maybe Italian definitely not Spanish. He offered me a job but this time as his personal assistant" I say and Sky's weird look doesn't fade away. "Um what...I mean huh? I mean well what did you say" she says and that's exactly how I feel!

"I said no and he said he isn't asking and that he'll pick me up tomorrow" I say and her eyebrows furrow. "He's probably joking" she says and I'm not to sure about that.

"Yeah..."

But what if he's not...