Used to being alone

Xavier POV
"I think someone we know is targeting my fenice" I say extremely anger. I've never been more pissed off in my life. Someone is trying to hurt my girl! "Do you think it's the Americans she did say they have awful aim" Rocky says and he could be right. "Whoever it is we have to find out and now!" I say and they all scatter to do there jobs.

"XAVIER!" I hear Alex shout and I follow his voice into her room. "Where is she?" I asks calmly and Alex shrugs. "New plan I want everyone we have our looking for her" I say of course she ran. This girl is gonna be the death of me...and herself! "Boss we tracked Rockys car and it's outside is Sky's place" Marco says and I can see the worry in his eyes.

"Let's go" I say to Marco and we get into my car and drive over there. There's a bunch of cops outside when we get there. That definitely isn't a good sign. "What happened here?" I asks one of my cops. "Two girls we shoot in apartment 6B. We found a guy with a gun in the apartment but he got away boss" the guy says and now I know this is bad.

"Where are the two girls now?" I asks and the cop sighs. "On the way to the hospital but I don't think they are going to make it" he says and after those words leave his mouth I speed off. They wouldn't go to Snows hospital knowing how stubborn my fenice is. The other one is to far no...no no she wouldn't risks her death right.

I drive faster than fast to the nearest hospital after Snows. We rush inside and go to the front desks. "My wife and her cousin were brought here" I say and she frowns. "Two John Doe patients just came in what's there names?" She asks and Im gonna change there names a little. "Jaylen and Sky Russo" I say and Marco smirks knowing what I'm doing.

"Okay well they are both in surgery right now" she says and that must mean they made it here alive right. "How long until we can see them?" Marco asks and she looks at the computer screen. "I don't know right now but your welcomed to sit and wait for them" she says and I growl lowly.

"Code blue she's coding!" I hear a nurse shout and for this hospital sake it better not be one of ours. "I don't want to wait I want to see her now" I say and she shakes her head. "I'm sorry sir but that isn't going to happen" she says and I'm annoyed.

"If she dies everyone here dies too" I say before backing away.

~Hours Later|
I pace the hospital floor for what seems like days. "Mr. Russo and...another Mr. Russo" a nurse says and me and Marco both rush over. "Your wife refused to let us do surgery on her insisting she can do it herself...I know your wife is an amazing surgeon but it's against policy so we put her under she'll be up any minute now" she says to me and that definitely sounds like Jaylen.

"Your wife is fine but she kind of freaked out when she woke up she kept screaming about Jaylen and she coded but she's fine now we put her under too" the nurse says and I can imagine why she's say that. "Follow me to there rooms" the nurse says so we follow her. I walk into Jaylens room and she's already up looking pissed.

"They drugged me!" She shouts rambling on about how she told them she could do it herself and how she was fine. "And they refused to let me see Sky" she says continuing to yell about how everyone in this hospital is stupid and how they better not have screwed up. "And would you like to tel em why she kept calling me Mrs. Russo" she says and I shrug.

"I knew they wouldn't let anyone but family see you guys so I told a little white lie" I say and she hums. "I'm surprised you aren't mad" she says and I look at her blankly. "No I'm extremely pissed off and once your all better you'll be punished" I say and she looks at little worried but also curious. "I gad to leave she wasn't answering her phone" she says and I groan.

"You could have brought someone with you but no you went in alone and almost died" I say and now she's silent. "Sorry I've gotten used to being alone" she says and I sigh not saying anything. This time she's isn't leaving my sight and if I have to leave then I'll have 30 people surrounding her.

I won't let anything happen to my little fenice again. "Come closer your so far" she says with her signature pout that gets her whatever she wants. I sit in the chair next to her bed and she's still pouting. "What?" I asks her and she pars the bed next to her. "I don't want to hurt you" I say and she sighs. "Don't be a meany and get up here" she says still pouting.

I get into the bed next to her and she lays on my chest with her arm around my loosely. I rub her head until she falls asleep on my chest. Then nurse walks in and sighs in relief. "Thank goodness you calmed her down she's been acting crazy since she got her" the nurse says and I shake my head. "Yes my wife is a crazy one" I say and the nurse smirks before turning all the light and closing the door.

The only reason she probably didn't tell me to leave is because she knows Jay will lose her shit without me here. It's fun not being the crazy one and calming other people down. I haven't taken my pills in a while either...so we'll see who's the crazy one soon.